Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump!  (Read 3852 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

We can't blame our selves because we panic to sell when the price is dumping,  ' cause everyone is panicking also, and as a holder even i have  my own strategy , i can't control my emotions when everyone in the market saying sell sell. So for the sake of my profits i will sell also evn though i know that if i sell it will be a contribution to become the market become worthless.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

The price increase at the end of 2017 is the impact of the users. After Bitcoin broke through $ 10k, the whole world was overwhelmed by this news, so a lot of people were lured into bitcoin investment without thinking. In other words, the current decline is nothing but the impact of massive sell of users or investors who think that bitcoin is just a bull coin. This is a healthy routine. You should be ready to see the bear after feeling the bull.
Jeffdu3300

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

This is true, every individual who are selling out of panic contribute to continuous downtrend in the market. In this scenario the winner are those people buy their coins at low price while those individual who buy their coins at high price are the loser. This is the sad reality of trading in the market. The key message here is to become wise trader or investor. Do not go to the ocean where you do not know how much is the deep of the water.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

This is true, every individual who are selling out of panic contribute to continuous downtrend in the market. In this scenario the winner are those people buy their coins at low price while those individual who buy their coins at high price are the loser. This is the sad reality of trading in the market. The key message here is to become wise trader or investor. Do not go to the ocean where you do not know how much is the deep of the water.

That's why its a win-win situation for us who don't dump coins during panic sells. We can buy at the cheap prices and then the coins goes into circulation as well. I speculate that those who are dumping are the ones who bought it at the top price.

To become wiser in trading, its also important to make mistakes along the way such as selling it during panic. But I do hope that we should learn from it, and never ever do that illogical move of selling it again because its really before to hold on it for long term and realized your profits overtimes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
You are right, it is really so. But how does all this affect blockchain technology? Even in the same India, crypto-currencies were banned as a means of payment, but blockchain technology is going to be introduced into the banking system, etc.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

We can't blame our selves because we panic to sell when the price is dumping,  ' cause everyone is panicking also, and as a holder even i have  my own strategy , i can't control my emotions when everyone in the market saying sell sell. So for the sake of my profits i will sell also evn though i know that if i sell it will be a contribution to become the market become worthless.

Yes at the very end what will matter is our need for money.  If we think that we should sell our bitcoins then sell them.  Wr still have our own decision.  As for me, I will just holding my bitcoins.  I am still hoping and being positive that its price will still goes up no matter what.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

yes, it is also one that causes the decline in bitcoin prices. today I'm also seeing price drops quickly and I can not believe this so fast. The bitcoin price goes up from $ 19k now down to $ 7k....
posoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

Many holders of bitcoin never expected that the price of bitcoin will be as low as it is, and because a lot of people went extra miles to see to it that they invest in Bitcoin, this is base on the great profit realized by many investors whose lives can be seen to have changed, thanks to bitcoin last year. When there were news about banning of  bitcoin, Many Bitcoin holder begin to sell their bitcoin due to panic, there by contributing to the dump. As many as are complaining about the low price is contributing to the dump.Also some holders try to sell high, when the price is low are also contributing to the. dump.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

Probably yes because when you sell an item, that means you no longer have interest/demand on that item anymore or you just want to sell it so you will earn profit. But either way, you are part of dumping it and with that, the price of bitcoin declines too.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

I have to say yes that negative response to price drop of bitcoin results in panic selling which leads continuous dump of bitcoin in general. These have negative impact on the bitcoin price in general which will not benefit investors like us but will aggravate the situation. Everyone wishes to gain big profit, therefore in circumstances like this, let us learn to analyze and consider the factors first before we come up with our decisions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lucifer2

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

FAke fake FUC* news every where. sometimes i have news and media. media and news can promote bitcoin and altcoin sometime media and news can make people to panic sell. i will keep hold my investment. and buy more bitcoin on lower price. we must thank you to media and news because today we can buy cheap bitcoin. During this year bitcoin will touch $50000 usd or more..
latoxine34

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

Ok everybody do what he wants with his money but...Am I the only one who would like to slap those who sell at lower prices each time candles fight to stay green, or begin to go up before all this bloody falls?!  Angry
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

This is true so we should not just sell our coins because the prices will go even deeper if we will sell and the best thing that we can do to contribute in a positive way is to buy a lot of coins that are low and don't sell them and just hold and keep buying until the price goes up again so we can start selling for a bigger profit.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

This is true so we should not just sell our coins because the prices will go even deeper if we will sell and the best thing that we can do to contribute in a positive way is to buy a lot of coins that are low and don't sell them and just hold and keep buying until the price goes up again so we can start selling for a bigger profit.
It is really a heart breaking on why we need to discuss this thing as we all know this should not be question as we have come so far for nine years we already achieve a maximum level of $20k so what we are doing now? Creating panic so a lot of people will become panic as well? We should stick and focus on the price that we want rather making a cry overnight.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Panic sellers are always big threat on the bear markets. They dont care about price tag without any semantical or technical analysis. Selling pressure doesn't let buyers to grqb best prices on the market because panic is like cancer which spreading all over cross markets.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Ok everybody do what he wants with his money but...Am I the only one who would like to slap those who sell at lower prices each time candles fight to stay green, or begin to go up before all this bloody falls?!  Angry
The situation on the market is not at all pleasing and the price of all coins depends on many factors. The cost of coins can not constantly increase and this decrease can be for someone necessary and made artificially.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
jimrome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

When there is a big dump in the market it is not against the block chain technology that people are selling off their coins because of panic situation simply because they are loosing out their hard earned money,so it is really difficult to determine what line we have to draw here.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

It is true that panic selling of bitcoins are also contributing to sinking value of bitcoins , most of the btc  investors do panic selling when they  find that the market value has hiked or if they feel the market is sinking they trying selling at loss thinking that they can cut further loss by selling in the available rate infact they are not aware that they are contributing for the sinking of the market level.Apart from this ban in certain countries has also affected the market value of btc and the fake news spread over social media networks relating to broken level will also contribute to market for the market dump as the investors also does panic selling if they see something like that.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Panic selling causes chain reaction because if people will start on panic selling, prices will keep on decreasing. People should stop panicking whenever there are bad news about cryptocurrency, because most of them are just FUD. You will just keep on giving away money, and more income for those who are going to buy during the dip. It's normal for market to crash because it will surely recover some time soon.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

Panic sellers are always big threat on the bear markets. They dont care about price tag without any semantical or technical analysis. Selling pressure doesn't let buyers to grqb best prices on the market because panic is like cancer which spreading all over cross markets.
True but we can't just totally hate and blame them for that.  Just like everybody else they  also want to  earn profit but sometimes emotions could really ruin every plan and every dream.  I think that they care about the price,  it is just that they care so  much that when the price go down they also go down with it. Most of them are new in this industry so it is also counted as a reason for them to participate in panic selling for they are not used to what is happening now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: