Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump!  (Read 3852 times)
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
Those people who panic in selling bitcoin who dont have enough knowledge that why they sell fast but not all some sell because they need money urgently.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

The fact that everyone who sells cryptos when prices drop is indeed affecting the rates of cryptos. Because when there are many panic sellers, the rate of cryptos will drop dramatically. So many people manipulated Bitcoin by selling large amounts of Bitcoin at low prices and then when Bitcoin rates were down they bought in bulk!

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

Hmmn, contributing to dump is part of a market and most times a deliberate thing. This also makes the market interesting and giving opportunity to other new investors too; a strong market strategy too - my view. But really not all coins are able to recover from a dump.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

Those people who panic in selling bitcoin who dont have enough knowledge that why they sell fast but not all some sell because they need money urgently.
Well you have point that buddy. On my opinion most people here in bitcoin community want a great amount of profit since most of us here invested in bitcoin. In times of fall there are a lots of people panic which may cause to sell their shares in order to cut there huge amount of losses and regarding on that situation yes,they contribute a lot to dump the value of bitcoin. Well, we have our right to choose what's the best for us but in the end in times of increasing of bitcoin, many will regret because they didn't hold it.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wenmanong

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

We all know that sell panic are contributing to the dump but some of us can't hold so long until the price will go up,  we can not  blame them all they want is to have money for everyday needs.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

I don't think that individual sellers have any effect on the price (actually, they are just victims of bigger decisions taken by big players)
But, of course, any decision taken when you are in panic is usually very bad, so.... slow down, calm yourself and do a rational evaluation.
I don’t think it has to do with being an individual and being part of a big team of investors. It’s all about how much you’re investing and how much you’re withdrawing.If heavy amount of money is withdrawn, it will affect the price of Bitcoin, and if a huge amount is invested, it will also have an effect on the price and will make it go high. That’s why they say the rate of demand.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

I agree, the more people more panic you will do, the more coin will going to sell and the more dump it will be. When theres a drop or fall, some of us are creating some topic saying why it is falling, and some are saying because of something, and because of that speculations the more people will going to panic specially those who have weak hands, they will do panic selling and that is the time that the slight fall will going to become a big fall.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

You know, some time ago I saw an interesting poster on the street, that said "You are not in the traffic, YOU are the traffic!"
For most people it's difficul to realize that thay are part of a crowd, and even if apparently the individual behaviour don't have influence, they push the crowd in a specific direction.
So, of course if you sold out of panic, you did a contribution to the dump!

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

I dont think so because just like in the market last time about December we know that bitcoin is about $15k to $20k and we know that almost holders has no doubt to sell their btc in around $19k to $20k. So, I dont think the dumpers will be blame but we need to know that there are also like that in market.
I think the op is saying the right thing, dumpers are the reason why the price of Bitcoin is reducing, cause when they dump and withdraw their money, it reduces the market cap which is one thing that determines what price rate Bitcoin to next. But without these dumpers, those who are smart won’t have a chance to buy-in and wait for a bigger opportunity. And this is a normal thing in every market👉fluctuation. So it’s not a new thing. Market shouldn’t be going up all the time, there should always be a time of downfall.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:27:36 AM
Merited by kumala_abi (2)

Many people had itchy finger on their keyboard. They just eat negative campaign without checking and doing research. Beside that maybe they want to dump and entering again on lower price. But its very nice if we can keep it as long term investment
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

Hmmn, contributing to dump is part of a market and most times a deliberate thing. This also makes the market interesting and giving opportunity to other new investors too; a strong market strategy too - my view. But really not all coins are able to recover from a dump.
Panic selling is in fact the major reason behind the decrease in the market value of any particular coin as this is the thing which results in the decrease in the demand of that particular coin in the international market. Moreover, selling at low rates will also result in huge loss of money for you too and that is not at all desirable. You just need it stay calm and try not to make such kind of mistake to avoid any regret.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Yes, but I do know that we small investors does not have a huge effect on the market, the ones who are selling are those with big chunk of money like companies and whales that those people are the one who truly brings the market down, and we do not have anything to do about that.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

Yes, but I do know that we small investors does not have a huge effect on the market, the ones who are selling are those with big chunk of money like companies and whales that those people are the one who truly brings the market down, and we do not have anything to do about that.
Even though we are small type of investors, it is still not clear the names of the panic sellers because the main point here, is they are contributing to the dump of the cryptocurrencies and it is required for us to not do that so we can still have the chance to lessen the volume of the selling in the market. I am really hoping that in the future, we can see more people who are buying and not selling out of panic.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

I agree. Don't be a panic selling person.

Now that the price of bitcoin is growing, I think people who sell it at a low price will regret it.
We can't blame them because it's there right to decide on what to do to there investments. Not all people can afford to lose some of there money if the price goes down to the bottom. We all know that investing in bitcoin has no assurance that you will be profitable due to volatility.
So, I feel sorry to those people who did sell there bitcoin as now the price has continuously growing.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

I agree. Don't be a panic selling person.

Now that the price of bitcoin is growing, I think people who sell it at a low price will regret it.
We can't blame them because it's there right to decide on what to do to there investments. Not all people can afford to lose some of there money if the price goes down to the bottom. We all know that investing in bitcoin has no assurance that you will be profitable due to volatility.
So, I feel sorry to those people who did sell there bitcoin as now the price has continuously growing.

Yes i know that people can not afford to lose money but they should always remember that if you have not click the sell button it is just a paper loss. If they are afraid to lose money they should have an early cut loss and just reinvest when the prices have reach they think is bottom. If they just put their emotions aside they will be more logical in trading. Well panic selling is really common regardless of what type of market you are in.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

It's true that panic selling has a chain effect because if more and more people would panic sell, the price would continue to fall down. In that case, more and more people would panic sell and the price would keep on falling. I really think that panic sellers are giving good opportunity for good investors to buy coins at cheap price.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

This is logical and ironic at the same time.People are panic selling because they don't want to losr their money on the backdrops which is natural. But the truth is that they are already losing when they chose to sell because they are just making the market value to fall. Avoid panic selling because holding with patience is more necessary since dumps are just temporary and will eventually increase if such thing wi occur.

uttoransen

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

GuestCrew

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

Normal people who have bought more bitcoins than they can afford when the prices where really high, can't keep up with the pressure - they are forces to sell under panic. This is the reason why one shouldn't buy crypto coins with whatever they have - rather make smart investments and always think in the longterm. The rates of BTC will go into millions, think about it in 5 or 10 years from now on and stop making financial decisions with every single dip or rise!

Even gold prices goes really down and that is where people buy it, not sell! We need that sort of approach with BitCoins too,

GuestCrew - An Influencer Marketing Platform | Join the GUEST Coin ICO - https://guestcrew.com/buy-coins
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

This is logical and ironic at the same time.People are panic selling because they don't want to losr their money on the backdrops which is natural. But the truth is that they are already losing when they chose to sell because they are just making the market value to fall. Avoid panic selling because holding with patience is more necessary since dumps are just temporary and will eventually increase if such thing wi occur.

I agree that those things contributed to the dump of bitcoin.  And most of the people who sell their bitcoins out of panic are new to crypto currency.  As for me, I know that bitcoin price is like that.  I will just patiently waiting for its price to goes up again.
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

I didnt get it what is the relation between selling in panic and downfall of btc market?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: