Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:39:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump!  (Read 3861 times)
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

You are right mate, panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price drop because of the supply getting high. In this scenario we cannot convince to those people because they are afraid that the bitcoin will going to crashave and they think their investments are being lost.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

Even if people didn't know yet why the price drop, there would be others who would immediately panic because they don't want to sold when price is already dipping lower. If you just enter the crypto scene, it would better to observe the price and be oriented with how volatile the market is but sometimes people should experience panic selling so that they would learn. I think most if not all experience being in panic. I, myself when I am just a newbie in crypto, I am overwhelmed by its volatility that's why a price drop would make me panic sell and I panic buy as well when the price went up. I learned later on that patience is important so no need to panic.
Panic always results in loss but again novices can’t help it because the digital market is very tough to get on with. Only those who have either remained here for long time now or have researched a lot about the nature of crypto coins can save themselves from losing patience. In addition to this, mistakes are part of every person’s life and these are important for growing up.Screwing up is fine but giving up is not an option.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

Even if people didn't know yet why the price drop, there would be others who would immediately panic because they don't want to sold when price is already dipping lower. If you just enter the crypto scene, it would better to observe the price and be oriented with how volatile the market is but sometimes people should experience panic selling so that they would learn. I think most if not all experience being in panic. I, myself when I am just a newbie in crypto, I am overwhelmed by its volatility that's why a price drop would make me panic sell and I panic buy as well when the price went up. I learned later on that patience is important so no need to panic.
This is the biggest dilemma of the crypto market as the ones who are newbies and those who don’t know much about the crypto market commits such kind of mistakes in the early years of their investment and that they find it very much difficult to keep their nerves under their control at such time. they go for selling of their coins even at lower rates which makes them feel regret as well as results in the dump.
And massive amount of newbies that could easily get panicked over a little dumpin is what make the market really volatile, people could just dont care about the dump, continue with their life and coming back when the price is high, but they're not.
They put all their times watching the candlestick and hoping that it will get pumped so hard like a magic, that's not how it works.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

Those that sell out of panic are also the ones that will regret when the value have increased. Most people sell because they have little faith in the coins they hold and think of just cutting their loss. HODL is the best option when there is a dip.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

Those that sell out of panic are also the ones that will regret when the value have increased. Most people sell because they have little faith in the coins they hold and think of just cutting their loss. HODL is the best option when there is a dip.
I have seen this happen before, people who sell off their coins at a low price and when the price goes back up they realize their mistake and start pinching themselves, the worst part about it all is that more often than not, these people are repeating the same cycle over and over again which is just sad. If you just hold on to your coins you wouldn't have any problems.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

For me, maybe you will contribute if you feel despondent what you did, or panic sell all out your bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. But if you don’t feel any disappointment to panic sell your bitcoin and another cryptocurrency because you need some extra cash, I think you will not contribute to being a dump using bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. If you know the true nature of bitcoin’s and another cryptocurrency value, you will not panic sell because you will be chill and wait for your much effective rate or moment.  Smiley
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

I agree and that maybe one of the reasons why some would create fake news or fuds so people who have just joined in will sell their coins out of panic thus leading to the contribution of making the market more red and bearish. I have observed quite a few times that most of these panic sellers are newbies, that don't have that much knowledge about the coin they are holding and just joined in this forum or trading because they have "heard" bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from a friend or something like that.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

I agree and that maybe one of the reasons why some would create fake news or fuds so people who have just joined in will sell their coins out of panic thus leading to the contribution of making the market more red and bearish. I have observed quite a few times that most of these panic sellers are newbies, that don't have that much knowledge about the coin they are holding and just joined in this forum or trading because they have "heard" bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from a friend or something like that.
I guess it does not need to be in hurry, it needs creative thinking when, why, and how to sell. Panic won't lead to productivity, it would only add correction to the market condition and rapid volume of dump will occur. A technical analysis, acquiring helpful information and understanding its features and qualities would create a positive and hopeful outcome because you already know what, when and how to properly respond and manage this dump if it would ever happen.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

I think some people never knew about their doings, they never knew what will happen next after dumping their coins in the market.  Maybe they just very concerned of their own earning and not thinking of what could be the possible result of it. And definitely investors get so affected in this and might have a big loss if it will dump below ICO price.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

I think that panic is a very detrimental thing, I agree with you that if they sell with panic then they are just helping dump but with the lack of information obtained can also make a person to panic sell when the price of coins fell, by assuming to cut losses.
too many people who enter into the world of trading with only capitalize instinct, they do not understand that many analyzes they can learn so that when a dump or Fud then they do not panic when selling.

talldude

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

I have to say yes that negative response to price drop of bitcoin results in panic selling which leads continuous dump of bitcoin in general. These have negative impact on the bitcoin price in general which will not benefit investors like us but will aggravate the situation. Everyone wishes to gain big profit, therefore in circumstances like this, let us learn to hold on tight to our coin.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

That is why its better not to make a sell order when the market is down and dont get panic,.stay calm everything will be fine. Keep yourself busy away from crypto.
Yes panic selling Will worsened  the market. Getting panic when the market down is normal but we should be able to handle our emotion, keep trust and try to positive thinking and we have to learn again about crypto to know the situation because I think most people who do sell panic are those that do not have sufficient knowledge about crypto.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
That's true, because panic selling could  really contribute a negative reputation from crypto community, then it caused to the dump. I think some of us are lack of confidence and  maybe they forgot the ability or the potential of blockchain technology.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

The main reason why panic selling is not helping anyone is because, when you do panic selling it means more coins will be back to the blocks, more supply and if you look back on the law of supply and demand, more supply will simply make the Bitcoin price go down further. So you are contributing to the factors why the price is going down. Plus the fact that you might sell your coins for a lower value than you bought it for so you are lost your money's worth.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

You are right mate, panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price drop because of the supply getting high. In this scenario we cannot convince to those people because they are afraid that the bitcoin will going to cars have and they think their investments are being lost.

There are many people like this because of most of the people don't have the patience to wait till Bitcoin price increase. When bitcoin price is decreasing there are many people starting dumping the coins.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

That's true, because panic selling could  really contribute a negative reputation from crypto community, then it caused to the dump. I think some of us are lack of confidence and  maybe they forgot the ability or the potential of blockchain technology.
I don't think the panic seller is a negativity to the cryptocurrencies scene community, it is just a sign of immature market, and unknowledge traders. I believe because Bitcoin is a highly speculative assets, so it contributes to the investors who are not patient enough, and then easily get panicked.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

I think that's true panic contributed to the dump. they decide to sell because they are afraid they will lose more if they HOLD. this is common for beginner investors because they are not experienced. but I think the market situation is like that there are people who have hope that tomorrow the price will rise again and there are people who are afraid to lose big if not immediately sold.

Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

In addition to the regulation of the crypto currency and the negative news background, the market itself is cyclical. In addition, a significant role in the fall of the market is played by panic sales, which produce incompetent people
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

That is why its better not to make a sell order when the market is down and dont get panic,.stay calm everything will be fine. Keep yourself busy away from crypto.
Thats right mate,its better to hold when price is low.I must say to those who get panic is to calm down and wait for the next fluctuation.We rather stock our coins if we want huge profit,because dumping really contributes the falling price to crash more,better we must have more patience and not to cut our losses when trying times of bitcoin comes.

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

From start to till now i have to not sell bitcoin in panic and it is very good for me right now because through this way we can make more money and panic selling is not good for us and for bitcoin too like if we sell in the panic  situation then it is true that bitcoin prices will dump and if we hold or we can use our bitcoin for long term investment and due to trading in these days are also good. for me bitcoin is very important and for present time bitcoin is increasing in value in this year.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: