Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump!  (Read 3852 times)
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

True, the number of negative news about bitcoin, it will make people panic, they become afraid if the news they hear will happen and of course they will be afraid of losses, and in the end they sell the bitcoin they have. With so many panicky sellers it will make the bitcoin price fall because supply is higher than the demand for bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

when prices suddenly fall and everyone panic sell, it will make a big dump. when prices fall, try to stay hold, or if you still have the capital, buy again to be able to pump prices in the market.
Of course, if know that the price will fall even below, then it is better to sell even at the price below that on which now has bought then to redeem at lower price again.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

Of course, If many peoples sell out of panic, they are contributing to the dump. The supply will high but the demand low. The market will go down.
Being knowledgeable in this technology will ease you from doing panic on what happenings around the cryptocurrency. Yes, those panic buyers had been contributing on the dumps but they were just a victims of ignorance or having wrong understanding about this technology. Somehow they will realize what they did is not good or not profitable on there part as they go along they will learn from there experiences.
Telogodok

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

Well out of all the factors contributing to the dumps, some of us contribute heavily to the dumps in the market by panic selling except those that are external factors like government regulation.

I think they need to analyze the situation and be quiet and hodl to benefit. exactly people contribute more to the situation and make it worse and that's what we call panic because they know it will increase but still not able to lose their money today and more than half of investors to do so in the world which in turn causes dip price or you can say crash.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

I hope everyone gets the idea that every time you decide to dump your coins or in other words to panic sell you make it worse for the bitcoin and prevent it from stabilization. We should be more focused on holding and waiting for the value to go up.
You can't control the minds of the people who owns different cryptocurrencies in the market because it is their own way of making moves in the market and the way that they believed is the best for them and we don't have anything to do but to just let them do what they are gonna do with their coins and just make also our own move.
The more people more panic, the more coin will going to sell and the more dump it will be. When there a drop or fall, some of us are creating some topic saying why it is falling, and some are saying because of something, and because of that speculations the more people will going to panic specially those who have weak hands, they will do panic selling and that is the time that the slight fall will going to become a big fall.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

I think that this is a true observation, at the moment when we start to do this, we really do not contribute to price increases, but everything is just the opposite
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

Your patience should become bigger because if you throw away the price of the coin then it will only get a loss. I think you do not have to and do not have to be afraid then throw in the price of bitcoin or other coins, I think you should be able to control your emotional state
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

You are right.People that sell out of panic are contributing to the dump, I think they already know that but they have no enough courage to hold their coins when they saw the price decreasing. Instead the price increase it will decrease because the supply increasing through the people panic selling.

Cameo

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

Yea you are contributing to the dump when you sell your coins ,
And not just that you also give your opportunity to earn with it.

Exactly is it true as doing this will make price down because bitcoin price has real connection with the demand and the supply so when we will sell our bitcoin at panic we will increases the supply as compare to the demand and people will ask for bitcoin at cheap price as they will have more options to buy, bitcoin is good to hold for the long time then selling at panic and contributing the price to get it down.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

Yes, this is so true, you even get merrited couple times, so true it is, so we shoud not depend on price and make it even less.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

I agree and that maybe one of the reasons why some would create fake news or fuds so people who have just joined in will sell their coins out of panic thus leading to the contribution of making the market more red and bearish. I have observed quite a few times that most of these panic sellers are newbies, that don't have that much knowledge about the coin they are holding and just joined in this forum or trading because they have "heard" bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from a friend or something like that.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

This is true, but it seems to me that such people will always be. Often these are new users who blindly invest in crypto-currencies.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

Almost all of us are complaining why bitcoin dumps, when it will rise again, is it dead now without realizing that we are the one making the price of bitcoin, so it is us who are making those prices and if we are not trusting this one, then how could it become successful? We should all unite together to create things based on our expectations/predictions by simply holding what we do have.
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

I agree and that maybe one of the reasons why some would create fake news or fuds so people who have just joined in will sell their coins out of panic thus leading to the contribution of making the market more red and bearish. I have observed quite a few times that most of these panic sellers are newbies, that don't have that much knowledge about the coin they are holding and just joined in this forum or trading because they have "heard" bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from a friend or something like that.

I never contribute this dump. I always get new information about what's going on and I take my coffe and check my coins one by one. If everything is fine, I don't join a dump.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

I hope everyone gets the idea that every time you decide to dump your coins or in other words to panic sell you make it worse for the bitcoin and prevent it from stabilization. We should be more focused on holding and waiting for the value to go up.
This is one of the most important thing which almost all the investors especially the newbies need to know. It is because they don’t know much about the crypto currencies and the crypto market and that because of which, they start making such kind of foolish decisions and then at the end, they suffer a huge loss and that along with it, they also result in more downfall in the market value of that coin.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

Every time the price goes down significantly so many new user start to panic sell which is not smart at all. We need to get more educated to avoid these mistakes and stop loosing money bacause of that.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
That is exactly what i'm talkin about. and unfortunately, the noobs and the clueless are the ones who were used to move the market price. The money makers know it, and they definitely love it everytime there are noobs joining the cryptosphere without learning anything about it.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Anything related to cryptocurrency, whether it is by means of news coming from the critics outside the bitcoin operation or the individual decision of investors within, affects  or contributes to the dump or hike of bitcoin's price. Panic selling is being triggered by series of negative speculation and baseless news. So, this tread is so important, this reminds us that only panic sellers losses, and it also affects the entire operation.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

The main reason why they are panicking because they are afraid to lose their money. They are hands are weak and it is the reason why they selling their coins even it is not yet the right time of selling. Traders should trust their selves for them to win in trading.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

Yes you are right, panic sellers greatly contribute to the decline in bitcoin prices, panicked sellers will make bitcoin inventories increase and very low demand will make bitcoin prices fall.

I think from what I learned when a bearish asset release quickly is the best option and buy back at the lowest price with a larger purchase amount. but this only applies if we know the exact moment
the panic is very normal where they have the limits for doing the CL and some do not want to lose more money because of the value of their assets, but if the number of people doing the hodl is bigger then the panic will be disastrous for the beginner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: