Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump!  (Read 3852 times)
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
Unquestionably Yes, because the value of all the crypto or even the what product it base on the demand on the market. If the demand drops it will result in the drop the value, and here comes the panic sell.  Those people do the panic selling they are not satisfied, and they don't believe in the ability of crypto. It is better to lose more than to give up your investment in the crypto.

Absolutely Yes. Panic selling is one of the popular trading mistake done by the traders not having faith in crypto. They lose the game and potential investors start their game.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaytech4soft

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

Selling out of panic will cause the deep to go deeper.. But some of those selling at the deep are waiting for it to become deeper so that they can buy it back and rise with the price again so as to cover there loss..
For the whale's this is another great opportunity to get much Btc as possible so as to add more to their profit..
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

Some people dont have strong psychology when they read false news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Its really need strong psychology to hold and maintain not become panic when reading negative news. I am believe that holder will win and make big profits in the end
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

For any kind of investment you will have people who will have patience, have trust and will hold even if there is a major dip. Others will start panicking when their is a drop and will start selling. I believe I am part of the first group  Smiley.

Because of panic, they think that if they do not sell, they will lose everything. Emotion is difficult to control. I often advise friends to be calm when investing in Bitcoin. And only invest the money they are willing to lose, then their psychology will be more stable when Bitcoin devalue. And do not sell
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

Maybe but we cannot control people who have sold their bitcoins because we have different situation in life and we have different reasons why we choose to sell our bitcoins. Me myself regardless of the price of bitcoins once I really need money for my family I will make cash out with my bitcoins. I know it is good to hold for the future but sometimes we cannot avoid situation that we have so this bitcoins can really help.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

Maybe but we cannot control people who have sold their bitcoins because we have different situation in life and we have different reasons why we choose to sell our bitcoins. Me myself regardless of the price of bitcoins once I really need money for my family I will make cash out with my bitcoins. I know it is good to hold for the future but sometimes we cannot avoid situation that we have so this bitcoins can really help.
Yes, we cannot control them and the only thing that we can do is let them do what they wanted to do and the best thing to do is to just mind our own business and develop strategies or possible back up plans for the different kind of situation like for example, what you are going to do when the market is pumping and also when dumping so you are ready for any instances.
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

FUD is usually seen in the market. People who panic sell coins are newbie, which is why newbie is always easy to lose money. When you become more mature in this market, you will be able to maintain a longer hold.
The main mistake of newbie traders is not that they sell cheaply the cryptocurrency, but that they buy it expensive. We must carefully analyze the chart, and only then buy.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

Fear of losing money.
One of the main rules of the markets is "Never invest more than you are willing to lose". We are here at crypto markets and this rule is more significant than any other markets.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

Indeed the effects of panic may affect the price of a coin later so to reduce the occurrence of losses a person must be able to withhold emotions and remain optimistic that the price will experience an increase later.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
KatelynCooper

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:25:39 AM

Panic sellers are sometimes newbie in the world of crypto,  when they dump price will go down then those holders will have the chance to buy more of that coin.
Cordenne

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

Bitcoin has faced huge drops in price after the Chinese Government planned to shut down bitcoin miners. Also EUs plans to remove anonymity from Bitcoin transactions has caused this downward trend. However low prices could mean more people buy in allowing bitcoin prices to rise again.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

of course we contribute to the development of a landfill because we are overloading the market and from this price is falling
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

Well most of the newbies are victim of this, panic selling. They are taking actions as a reaction to their fear of losing, when in fact they are making the situation worse by adding to the reason why the price is dropping. The more people doing panic selling the more that the demand for Bitcoin is dropping the further the price will dip.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

I agree with this, because when many people panic then they will all compete to sell their bitcoin at the cheapest price in order to sell quickly. If they continue to do so, the market will happen the cheapest price competition.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

It's true , always better to hold your tokens even when price decreasing extreamly fast. Market will not die that easy because it's very profitable for many people nowadays.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

Panic sellers are sometimes newbie in the world of crypto,  when they dump price will go down then those holders will have the chance to buy more of that coin.

If people will go on selling at panic it will some ot the point when bitcoin will start decreasing in price, so we can say it support to the dumping price because if you sell at panic demand will decrease while supply will get higher than this, so best thing we should so is buying when price is low and sell when it will rise high once again, so don’t sell panic we are here to support pumping not dumping.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

Most of the panic sellers are the ones who have not yet experienced the real flow of the crypto currency market. They tend to sell out all of their investments even if they are at loss and they think it is much better to sell them than to loss everything. Somehow they are contributing to the dump of the coins. Practically speaking those new investors must literally study first the flow of the market to avoid losses and also they should be ready for all the possible risk because the market is really volatile that can bring so much stress to our individual selves particularly to our hard earned money. So better study yet before investing.

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

The crypto market is quite realistic, with volatility index and other economic indicators aligning with everyday trades, the summation is a vicious circle. People will dump and early adopters who now understand the capabilities of this financial niche would seize the opportunities all over again.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

The crypto market is quite realistic, with volatility index and other economic indicators aligning with everyday trades, the summation is a vicious circle. People will dump and early adopters who now understand the capabilities of this financial niche would seize the opportunities all over again.
I think that all of the above is a real trading technique on the crypto currency market of both one and other users. Some try to obtain for themselves quite favorable conditions for trade, while others accept these conditions or not. This applies to those who provoke panic and those who panic.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

No doubt about the fact that panic sellers are the major factors that contributes to the price decline of Bitcoin and other altcoins. And has been witnessed over a long period of time in the crypto currency market. Although there action usually benefits the investors as they end up buying at the lower price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: