Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump!  (Read 3852 times)
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
Therefore many also say if there is a dump try not to panic, because panic selling will only make the market continues to decline rapidly. Remember, if you panic selling then you will not get a good profit and only regret that in the can, because after all the crypto market will surely increase again sometime in the future.
Yes, actually, this is one of the prime reasons that the price of Bitcoin is falling. But you cannot convince any investor to hold on as it is their way of managing their investments. It’s their own choice or rather I would say “stupidity”. But panic selling is quite expected whenever there is negative news coming out regarding a cryptocurrency. But what sensible investors can do is, not join them and wait for huge profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:51:15 PM

We can say that sell out panic is contributing to the dump but we have to understand also that many people need money badly, we can not avoid to sell some of our coins. However we do our best to avoid dump.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

We can say that sell out panic is contributing to the dump but we have to understand also that many people need money badly, we can not avoid to sell some of our coins. However we do our best to avoid dump.
if someone starts to panic and sells their coins at a cheap price, then you do not need to complain about a bad situation in the crypto currency market. The fact is that in this way many alarmists play into the hands of scammers who spread rumors of all kinds to provoke panic in the market and have the opportunity to buy cheap coins.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

Most people start panic if bitcoin price is start falling in big daily percentage, but not all people sell bitcoin in that time. Some people have a good monthly salary from regular job and they don't care if bitcoin price fall, so they just hold it for long term. But people who use bitcoin earning for paying daily needs , they panic sell when price start dropping and yes they participate in dump bitcoin.
I think there is no need to make any panic with selling because bitcoin is a digital currency and it need a full concentration on it if you will play here with close eyes so then it’s very hard to get profit and that’s what I’m doing it very carefully and I always get a profit from it last year one of my friend did a panic and as a result he lose a lot of money and he was near to quit bitcoin so that why it’s a request to everyone no need to make panic.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:36:57 AM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
Well, maybe, but not when you’re not among the whales LOL. Whales are the ones who manipulate this market and when they make a withdrawal it usually affects the price and makes it go down. As of people who invest a little amount of money, our actions don’t. Have much impact on the price of any cryptocurrency. Well, it’s always good to advise anyone not to withdraw much.

PerLasz

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:44:47 AM

There was a saying trust your instinct. This trust your instinct is not applicable because it is just base on emotions and not base on the reality facts about crypto buy and sell time. We should decide to sell and buy with the relation to crypto market price.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

When there is a negative issue then bitcoin prices will go down, this is what makes a lot of users to panic so sell at any price, this is what makes the price continues to drop and hard to return above $ 10,000.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

For any kind of investment you will have people who will have patience, have trust and will hold even if there is a major dip. Others will start panicking when their is a drop and will start selling. I believe I am part of the first group  Smiley.
Maybe they sell because they needed the money and if price of bitcoin still going to dump there's no other option that's why they sell there coins we can't actually blame them even though if i was in there position i can't still hold my coins anymore in terms of financial problem.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

when the price drops we do not need to worry and panic so it will panic sell, but actually if we panic sell it will make the price more down because the fewer the demand then the price will continue to fall and if demand many or many who buy the price will rise
That is why this is often said that those who panic sell, they are also part of such downstream of price of bitcoins. When these people start losing their mind and become panicked and start selling everything at once, they are allowing others to do so. Because with this, demand becomes low and prices start losing. Seeing them, others start losing and selling so this chain let the price fell at ground.
TheAncient

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

Truly yes! Panic sellers are the final actors why dump in the market become successful.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

I always try to close my portfolio when the market starts to turn yellow, it's only in rare cases I force myself to sell at low prices ...
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

Yes you are contributing to the traders who wants to dump bitcoins because the price will just continue to decrease if everyone will just sell their coins and will believe the fud which is not true.
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

yes it is true when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump. Becaues the market demand will low, and the price is going down.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

Im moving my BTC position from 50% into 30%, picking up attractive looking alts like ADA, ICX perhaps POWR possibly WAN. A lot of alts approaching my buy alerts at the moment
Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

yes it is true when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump. Becaues the market demand will low, and the price is going down.
yes, indeed the market price will drop due to panic that happened. but if you believe in crypto you do not need to panic and sell your coins. you just need to hold as I do. because I'm sure not forever the market will continue to fall. and when the market stabilizes it will give you a huge profit.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

In retrospect it is easy to say that but in a situation where your money is at stake its understandable to try to cut losses.
But for me bitcoin is for long term hold why don't you just relax and hold in the first place we know the risk on investing in bitcoin, So I think we need to control our self to become panic seller because if you believe in this technology you will trust it until it bounce back and generate a profit again put some guts.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

thats right, and panic only make us regret it in the end because a lot of people out there who want to make bitcoin price cheap so they could buy as much as possible. because I believe in the end, the price of bitcoin will rise even higher.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

We can't blame our selves because we panic to sell when the price is dumping,  ' cause everyone is panicking also, and as a holder even i have  my own strategy , i can't control my emotions when everyone in the market saying sell sell.
cryptoman512

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

And in this case. anyone who dumps are actually a not good investors. or either the one they bought or invested in was shitcoin. We don't know exactly if people who sell in panic just actually taking the opportunity to ride in with other people's panic because other might dump it and just rebuy it at lower price level, making smart investors who ride in dump, get same amount of its token or coin with a little profit or he could have more coins/ token when he buy it at lower price. It's not directly attacking the blockchain tech, sometimes it could be just smart trading decisions.
martaga

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

Most of  such investors had already sold in loss but the prices are still very volatile. I think that it will remain so till it reaches $20k once again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: