Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump!  (Read 3859 times)
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

This is not new that always weak hands are selling it in panic, and it is always reward for the others who have faith in bitcoin because only by this way they can earn more
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

Yes you are right dont sell now because it will only make the price down because more and more coins are sold means more and more coins circulating in the market. So dont panic. Just hold and wait.

nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
Yes, I appreciate your views. This is really a great article and it can change the mindset of frightened traders.
I never sold my money when the market went down dramatically because I knew everything would return to its true value. So I usually choose to hold the long term and advise my friends to do the same.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
yes that is why after a huge pump, there will be always a huge dump coming after. I think it is because of the mentality of the users that they shall sell it as long as the priceis still high so when they see red in the chart, they tend to panic.For me, hodling is still the best,I would never sell my holdings in this kind of situation.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

Yes I agree of that.. And that's why the price keeps on dumping instead of increasing. Well, people keeps on complaining about the price but at the same time, they selling the coins that they have. Although some of us are aware that we contributing to the dump everytime we sell out of panic, we still keeps on worrying that the value of our money would become zero balance if it continues..
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

Yes, I appreciate your views. This is really a great article and it can change the mindset of frightened traders.
I never sold my money when the market went down dramatically because I knew everything would return to its true value. So I usually choose to hold the long term and advise my friends to do the same.
- Despite knowing we sell will contribute to the dump and make the dump bigger but we still can not stop our actions because what we are losing is money, maybe you are someone who holds little bitcoin, so the dump market will not affect too much to your mind. However, for others, people who hold a lot of bitcoin, you can imagine that what they are losing in a day with the dump market is huge, that could be several hundred thousand to several million dollars, the psychological pressure from it is very terrible, fearing and contributing to the dump is inevitable

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

We can avoid panic sellers and we also can't avoid dumping since this is how the market goes. Everytime someone will buy at a lower price and see's that their coin pump we expect them to sell it right away. The only people who do not sell are those long term and we all know not all of us does that.
ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

We can avoid panic sellers and we also can't avoid dumping since this is how the market goes. Everytime someone will buy at a lower price and see's that their coin pump we expect them to sell it right away. The only people who do not sell are those long term and we all know not all of us does that.
You are right, you are really contributing for the dump of bitcoin and with that you are just like saying that 'we hate bitcoin at all and it is useless', we should not be selfish enough by making the public panic all the time we  have to let them stay calm for a moment before we react.
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

Couldn't be more spot on.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:16:12 PM

Yes you are right dont sell now because it will only make the price down because more and more coins are sold means more and more coins circulating in the market. So dont panic. Just hold and wait.
No doubt we should hold our coin for long term and not to think about selling it panic, now is the best time to hold your bitcoin at the lower price. It will rise soon but it is not good to rush for selling, it is best time to buy some bitcoin at the ratting of almost 6k because price is expected to be high within few months, when more people sell bitcoin in market it makes the price too low, so don’t panic have patience don’t listen to the bad news.
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

This is absolutely correct. A lot of us have actually been contributing to the dumping of some cryptocurrencies as a result of panic unknowingly. We need to always caution and remain steadfast during certain situations. We should not be too quick to sell off as a result of a little unpleasant news in the cryptocurrency market. I think most of us, especially the more experienced ones should have known this by now.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:44:30 PM

Dumping other crypto currency apart from btc is because their are so many coins which when started to collapse never bounce back so first we have to check the project details and the contributions of the developer , this be cause if the developer stop to develop the project then the coin value start to dump.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

when bitcoin prices to go down then we should stay calm and not be panic because if we panic and sell it will only make us a loss and make bitcoin prices will also go down because many are selling
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

Thats true we need a patience in any circumstances even we see that the price is dropping you need to hold your emotions about you do it comes in investment in crypto market. Don't panic and keep on your mind that every down there's a up.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

Novice in this kind of business are mostly the one who got panic when the decrease of coin value in the market. Worrying that thier coin is at stake and afraid to loose for the downfull. Panic selling happened on this kind of situation especially to those who are lack of experienced....
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:04:56 AM

When you also join the panic selling of coins in the market ,its truly contributing to the dump of coins the market ,and there is possibility that it will contribute the demand and supply and makes the market price value falldown, you may be considered a contributant to the bear market.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:54:30 AM

when bitcoin prices to go down then we should stay calm and not be panic because if we panic and sell it will only make us a loss and make bitcoin prices will also go down because many are selling
If you are an investor then that is what you need to do but if you are a trader or if you are a conservative investor then you should be in panic, i am not talking about panic selling, just the word panic. You should be in panic because you will see that you are not doing well in the market and you should see it as a learning curve for you to become more careful in the future.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:51:43 AM

Yes you are probably contributing to the dump and technology. I even though it is the future of cryptocurrency. The first place, and technology. I believe that bitcoin and technology, I support cryptocurrency. Cause bitcoin can be your last name, and technology.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

When you also join the panic selling of coins in the market ,its truly contributing to the dump of coins the market ,and there is possibility that it will contribute the demand and supply and makes the market price value falldown, you may be considered a contributant to the bear market.
whatever we do whether it is selling or buying will contribute to the existing circumstances happening in the market. so we better contribute positively by making the bitcoin price increase.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

whatever we do whether it is selling or buying will contribute to the existing circumstances happening in the market. so we better contribute positively by making the bitcoin price increase.

Lol. What you said about contributing positively means buying btc which can't always be the case for people. But you're right. What people do, especially in hypes and panics greatly affects the value of any coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: