Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:32:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump!  (Read 3861 times)
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

If you are selling, of course, the result is dumping the price. Many people are just not for the crypto world. They have entered to try it, but investing money they shouldn't and they are panicking immediately when it is going down. Then in the panic attack, they are deciding to sell it.
That is the expected behavior of the people who are just new in the market of cryptocurrency because they can get easily affected if they will see a dump or a panic selling scenario in the market because it will not bring any good thing to them as they think and it will just cause them to gain losses so they decided to just sell.
It is no surprise that it only happens to newcomers. No experience and fast profit purpose as a gambler. Difficult to succeed in this market, in this transaction will be winners, losers. But be smart in every situation, to avoid failure.
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

mostly the panic sellers are the ones who put the market in downtrend for long time it is the new investors they are getting efforted
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

You give other people your chance to make money, and that's the market. That's the game. So what you need as a standard investor is resilience.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

This is what should be avoided but the emotions of people are different. There are some who can't control when they start to lose money. Extremely worsening condition certainly but we can't blame them because that's their with emotion that peaked.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

Panic arise when you lack adequate knowledge about the  cryptocurrency market space, with knowledge in place, you can be confident of the trend of the happening  per time, you, Do not join the cryptocurrency space in search of a quick money or profit, To avoid panic selling, ensure you are patient enough to understand, research and flow with the happening in the space in order to get the best from the space.

Panic selling is always happening in the market and that is the number one reason why the market prices is dumping so you should be always knowledgeable about the market before investing a huge amount.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

yes because the market price movement of a commodity one of them is determined by the behavior of the market participants themselves that affect supply and demand, when the amount of selling activity more than this purchase activity means that inventory increases and reduced demand will make the price become cheaper
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

That is true, dumps are not caused because of the bad news, we investors are the ones causing it with our reactions.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

Certainly, every panic trading is affecting the price of that coin unfortunately in the negative direction. Because it is made unconsciously, most people are affected by it and making the wrong decisions. If it is absolutely harmful here, panic should be avoided by buying and selling.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

I think some people never knew about their doings, they never knew what will happen next after dumping their coins in the market.  Maybe they just very concerned of their own earning and not thinking of what could be the possible result of it. And definitely investors get so affected in this and might have a big loss if it will dump below ICO price.
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

For whatever beneficent of assets you testament bear citizen who testament bear leniency, bear trustfulness and testament authority time whether thither is a major bathe.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

There will always be people selling, fearing of the price dump. As long as there are people purchasing it, there is nothing to worry about. Bull market can not last forever, there must be some storm too, if we want to see rainbow Smiley

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

I'm sure that the main reason users panic because of the many false news, we all know that the haters spend big money to pay for all media to preach negative things about bitcoin.
I agree that panic selling is one of the main reason why the prices of bitcoin and other coin is dumping but i am confident that when the all panic sellers will learn how to have a long patience on holding for sure the prices of all coins will not dumo very high.

fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

This I find very true. When selling panic selling at low prices, sharks will easily get the large amount of coins you have sold and they are easy to control the market in their direction.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:31:21 AM

Selling out of panic, you truly contributing the dump in the market place and this maybe one of the probable cause of price value falldown in the market.
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:37:23 AM

It is kind of hard for people to think about the fact that every action they take affects the market in general, even false statement being propagated in the media can adversely affect the market
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:50:17 AM

I think this view is too simple. It's assuming that people sell because they are scared and fearful. But people who know this game (not me) and can read situations better, might realized that the trend will continue, so they sell, to buy back month down the road. I wish I had done that instead of having the mentality of just hold no matter what.
helenmitchell44

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

Agreed, but I don't think all these people are doing it willingly. I'm sure whales dump when they see fit. Others sell when they are in a financial crisis. The smart ones will see this as an opportunity to buy and get rich. It's all just a cycle. I guess this means the rich keeps getting richer.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:05:49 AM

I'm sure that the main reason users panic because of the many false news, we all know that the haters spend big money to pay for all media to preach negative things about bitcoin.
I agree that panic selling is one of the main reason why the prices of bitcoin and other coin is dumping but i am confident that when the all panic sellers will learn how to have a long patience on holding for sure the prices of all coins will not dumo very high.
The people just need to learn the importance of holding and doing research first before investing because that is the thing that they are missing and that is the reason also for them to sell on a low price and join the panic sellers to just continue dumping the coin into a lower price, they should pay attention on basic things first before putting any amount of money.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

the simplest picture is, when the amount of activity sells more than the buying activity then the price will decrease, when the activity buy more from the selling activity then the price will rise, so when you do sell panic then the price will experience dump
etnichalx837

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

This I find very true. When selling panic selling at low prices, sharks will easily get the large amount of coins you have sold and they are easy to control the market in their direction.
Crypto's currency jumped because of trust. So when confidence fades crypto prices can go down. Coin holders don't panic even though prices fall, they must continue to believe that prices will rise again. The price cycle in the digital world is the same as conventional prices, will rise or fall due to the behavior of traders. In principle, the demand and supply factor determines the fluctuation of currency values.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: