Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump!  (Read 3852 times)
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Yes, most people are more worried about their money, than the future of cryptocurrencies. Do not blame them anyways, when asking what is Bitcoin, would say it is mostly an investment method nowadays.

jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

Sales in times of panic can be said to be foolish, which will further worsen the market situation of Cryptocurency, we should not have to panic if we know the market price is getting Decreasing, we just need to be patient and hope that the coin market will return

LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

That is correct, there are not many people, who would hodl, while knowing the price will surely drop unfortunately.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

You are right, these bad news in the media are only contributing indirectly to the price decreases, and we are personally responsible for the decline, the ones making the profecy truth Smiley

Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
I concur. That is the reason the cost continues dumping as opposed to expanding. Individuals continues griping about the cost however in the meantime offering the coins they have.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

I always thought that you are right about that and I'm thinking this way still but it is really hard to explain with your theory the things that are taking place right now on the market when we are not dumping and alternative cryptocurrencies are falling anyway.....
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

In my opinion, the more people who sell, the price will go down because of problems or the fud maker will buy at a low price and will make good news again next year. Prices will increase quickly and users who sell cheap sets will buy at high prices. panic will make a loss. Then when trading, you must be able and smart in making decisions preparing your mind and mind. You never panic and keep calm, how should you do it .
Abeey4life

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

In every category of business buying and selling must be existing, don't blame who sell there Bitcoin in panic.
Rezel111

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

bad news about crypto might be the cause of the price drop but not directly because it requires the actor to make the price go down and most people who can't control will panic and sell at low prices and will provoke waves to sell more.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

People who buy crypto currencies just for quick gains, starts panicking fast when price declines and they haven't done any research, so they do what their mind tells them, they sell them to avoid more losses. But yeah, they do contribute to the market dump.
cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

Something that we have to look here is that it's human instinct to respond contrarily notwithstanding misfortune. More than whatever else, negative occasions can likewise be considered as trial of character. For this situation where the estimation of cryptographic money is encountering a plunge, it would most likely be protected to state that the individuals who offer their monetary forms in frenzy would presumably be because of their absence of involvement in this field. Truly, they would likely contribute the landfill yet I don't think this is the first occasion when it happened.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:19:53 PM

There will always be people selling, fearing of the price dump. As long as there are people purchasing it, there is nothing to worry about. Bull market can not last forever, there must be some storm too, if we want to see rainbow Smiley
But there are some possitive connected to those sellings, prices are getting lower and new investors are made to invest, so it could be even profitable when most of the people are scared to hodl their coins for a little bit more.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

When the crowd loses its sense of reality, it is prone to irrational behavior.
People who tend to panic are weak people.
I think such people have no place in such a volatile market!
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

This is valid for any advantage with theoretical nearness. Any news or advancement, and more often than not a plunge for reasons unknown quickens the frenzy additionally compounding the droop. Also, in bitcoin absence of any administrative expert aggravates it since it can't draw any cash in or out of market to intercede the cost. In addition, the general doubt of open on cryptographic money influences them to act thusly.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

It is a very true concept but the fact is that, Btc activities can also not come to a halt. There will definitely have to be a buy and sell at any point in time to keep btc alive

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

Something that we have to look here is that it's human instinct to respond contrarily notwithstanding misfortune. More than whatever else, negative occasions can likewise be considered as trial of character. For this situation where the estimation of cryptographic money is encountering a plunge, it would most likely be protected to state that the individuals who offer their monetary forms in frenzy would presumably be because of their absence of involvement in this field. Truly, they would likely contribute the landfill yet I don't think this is the first occasion when it happened.
I already did panic selling and that was biggest thing i regret in my life. I know panic selling is not good to the market but dont judge me. I do that because need money for my daily needs and important needs like in fiancial. Some says i am weak, well i dont care what do you want to say but i have my reason why i did that.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

Sometimes we cant blame their play. Many of the investors tend to panic sometimes especially if they are noticing the abruptly decrease in the market price. It is somehow their own strategy to lessen their lost. But it doesnt mean that they want to contribute to the downfall of the blockchain industry. Like a chess, they have sometimes to step backward and think to another strategy to move forward to win this investment game. So i guess, its still up to someone to do the right choice.
mbenga

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

Also the interesting part is that when you are buying from panic your country buting to the pump, so it is highly important to know and be able to catch those two streams on the market to be profitable.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

Somewhat it is true but of course we do not know the reason why people sell their investment. Other sells it because they had already earned from their investment and others sell it out of panic.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

Panic cause not only to dump but loss for investors. Those panic hodlers will sell their cryptos below its cost then the tendency on the supply of the cryptos in the market will increase that is why their value becomes lower and lower.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: