Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Green day  (Read 591 times)
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:06:06 PM

I think the Bitcoin price will stay in the 8k to 10k zone for one or two weeks before going up again. I am also very bullish thanks to this correction because it allows more people to join the Bitcoin train so I expect the next pump to be epic if we do not have any more FUD. I'm waiting for the 6th this month to see what will happen to Bitcoin.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

this is not over, there are still many people out there who panic and continue to sell its assets (especially its new users).
we just wait, whether in the next week this green day continues.

Exactly, there are a lots of people still panic and feels so disappointed on what happened on the altcoins. I don't know until when this red days but on the other hand many are happy because they can buy bitcoins as well as altcoins in very low price. I believe soon it will come back to its stabilized value as many massive investors will come to the crypto currency community.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

The crash isn't over yet. Bitcoin is consolidating again. That s we are green today. We still haven't reached the bottom in this market.  I expect at least 1 more crash until bitcoin hits about $6k.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

It could go a little bit more down but not for a long time. We had a huge correction in the last couple of weeks and it is time to rise up again in my opinion. The people are still saying that Bitcoin is dead and that is a good sign for me  Grin
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

I guess this is going to be short because the rise is normally a rapid rise, but I hope the bitcoin will not be clear

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 766

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

It could go a little bit more down but not for a long time. We had a huge correction in the last couple of weeks and it is time to rise up again in my opinion. The people are still saying that Bitcoin is dead and that is a good sign for me  Grin
We can really see the progress by 2nd quarter of the year , i think 1st quarter will be a buying time for some whales that's why more negatives news will be waiting, so keep holding on till that day come, buy a lot and keep updated, don't do selling without thinking.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Trimzi

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

It's not hard to get some green after reaching the bottom. The question is are we there yet?
I think that we are close enough. Maybe retaining at this level for a short time and start to go up .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

Hi guys do you think the dip is end and the green days wil go on ?
I think it's too early to claim victory, since we know that this market is absolutely unpredictable and everything can happen. However, I believe that after such a hard period when a lot of capital was intimidated by volatility and fled to safe havens, it will not be so easy for this market to recover for a long time, which is why we are likely to see a behavior of bitcoin pretty stable, and maybe at most it will reach $12,000 this month.
Sosolean

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

The reverse does seem to be happening think we found the bottom yesterday
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

Hopefully it's done, and from now market can up again although past day there was a pump and dump rapidly. Especially Bitcoin have touch the support at about $8k. And I hope that the last and then we have a bullish Wink. Keep praying guys  Grin
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

I think we dump to 6-7k. Most of all weak hands sell their BTC and whales enter to markets. It's very really I think. All signs talks about such continuation
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

@9700 usd i think i can confirm that the market will become bullish now except for other circumstances that makes cryptos very hard to predict, well everyone here can't guarantee that its price will now start to pump up for the rest of the month but i suggest we should keep our conservative approach regarding crypto prices at the moment.

surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

Not 100% sure but given how hard every coin bounced and the simultaneous nature of the bounce I am inclined to believe that we are headed in the right direction now. Hope that the worst is behind, although not ruling it out fully at this point.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Not yet i think but this must be the start of a good market since most of the alts are starting to increase their prices all over the market of crypto. Since i am holding some alts and btc i hope for the best so i'm looking forward for a bullish trend   Grin

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

No one knows if the trend did reverse already or not but somehow we do already see some greens or gains as of this moment which we can really assume that this would already continue along the way but we cant still be sure since anytime trend do changes on where it would go.It just really a matter of rise and fall of prices. The important thing here is that we should able to know on what we do on these kind of circumstances.

JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:23:51 PM

Don't be too optimistic. Chinese New Year is in few days and they may disrupt the market, by plan or just by lack of volume because of celebration. These days we must be very careful what we are trading and doing.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
jhontwis

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

It's been a little green for now. But you need to be careful with your guests. We can not say that the downtrend has ended in its full sense. We'll wait a little more.
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

I think the downward trend is over.New market is improving.I think we will see more green days.In the short term I think bitcoin will go up to 10000 dollars.
Synash0619

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

Not yet it will still going to experience red days or sideways for a couple of days until the 1st week of March. One factor to consider is the G20 summit this coming week. If the outcome would not favorable then red days are coming ahead.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

I think that green days won't last for a long time. It's most likely just a small rebound of the market and the decline will soon continue. I won't be surprised or afraid if I see the price of BTC around 5000-4000. This also can happen, try to be ready for this.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: