Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin?  (Read 3956 times)
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

I think Japan has the most influenced in Bitcoin, they are good in trading and mining, and Japan is the most progressive countries when it comes to bitcoin.
for now Japan is the most influenced in bitcoin, but some people still think china is who number 1. too bad bitcoin circle change because china banned bitcoin and followed by the other country after it

mkcube

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

In my opinion as i am new in this bitcoin. Maybe chinahas the most enormous impact in bitcoin. India also,hongkong japan and many more. This country will influence people to have a massive population in bitcoin.
amberthomas

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

the introduction of rules as a guide does not automatically mean that virtual tokens have already been accepted as legal tender in the country. And china have the biggest number who mines bitcoin.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:14:41 AM

I think Japan has the most influenced in Bitcoin, they are good in trading and mining, and Japan is the most progressive countries when it comes to bitcoin.
for now Japan is the most influenced in bitcoin, but some people still think china is who number 1. too bad bitcoin circle change because china banned bitcoin and followed by the other country after it
From my experience I believe Japan is the one that has a big influence over the cryptocurrency network with the support from the government. In the past China is the one that had a big influence on the growth of bitcoin. Now Philippines, India and many other countries were influencing the market.
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

l am in South Korea now, and l can tell you the investment in Bitcoin and Crypto is huge. l attended a hot coin seminar last month, and the response to projects and new ICOs was overwhelming.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

I think China, India, and Japan.
China and India has the biggest population. Also, China and Japan are more fast forwarding among the Asian countries.
imrul5

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

Countries are comprised of people. People hold bitcoin. So, as we know the USA is at the top of them and China is the second one. Simply put in Asia China is the top one and in the world, China has the 2nd position.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

for me i guess China has influence on crypto merely because of its population, like India does. Although ICOs are banned there, this doesn't stop people from investing in projects around the globe. The legality of payment methods such as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has been recognized, and some Japanese businesses have begun accepting Bitcoin as a payment method,perhaps one of them is in singapore neagra that has a very good cryptocurrency development.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

I think Japan since it all started there. It influenced not only in asian countries even western countries. If you say Japan, less scam compared to other asian countries.
armchair-84

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

According to some experts, Bitmain may commit a 51% attack, but I think it is unprofitable for the company in the long term. However, the fear of the community is deliberated, for example, if it is hacked, attackers will gain complete control over the bitcoin network.
Wildwest

Activity: 1712
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
I think Korea and Japan both countries are supporting bitcoin currencies to circulate in the country. Of course also make bitcoin more familiar and more widely used by people let alone there are many stores that receive bitcoin as their payment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

I think that he will grow, most importantly wait. Time and patience will play a role and then we will think about it. Very interesting question.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

I personally would like to think that China has the greatest influence on bitcoin especially regarding its population. A change in regulations focusing on it creates a tremendous effect on the number of users.
Especially to think that China is a superpower in economic aspects, its policies may be a model for smaller countries.
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

This is the simplest question to answer. We all know China has the greatest power to influence to the bitcoin value among the Asian countries.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
Prior china impacted a ton on bitcoin however not now.Then south korea had huge effect on bitcoin with bitcoin exchanged generally in the trade bithumb .Then I figure now its india's swing to impact bitcoin with such an immense appropriation occurring there and at the same time,negative news originating from the administration side.
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

China is the country with the largest transaction volume, but the policy is to prohibit the trading of Bitcoin and trading platforms. This is a strange phenomenon.
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

Some experts say that the recent appreciation of Bitcoin is due to the impact of some of these large digital currency transactions.

Countries with large transactions such as China, Japan and India. With the increasing trend of many brands continue to expand the payment operations in the Bitcoon made the currency significantly increased in recent times.

Michael Vogel, chief executive of Netcoins, said: "China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency. Although there is no clear control from the government, it is clear that this currency is having a significant impact on its citizens.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

Well probably China and India can affect the price of crypto currency due to its vast population. Maybe a lot of their transactions are using crypto currency. And they can affect the market price.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

The greater influencer is that particular country which has the most outstanding news in the moment. Look, when China banned bitcoin (it has happened already a few times) it sent it spiralling down, but when Japan established bitcoin as a currency in its own right it sent bitcoin up. So they all influence bitcoin but the impact depends only on freshest news.
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

I think that China is the country in which Asia has the greatest impact on bitcoin. We know that before the Chinese implementation of the Bitcoin ban, the Chinese held most of the world’s bitcoin. Now that the proportion is not as high as before, it is still a huge amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: