Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OTPPAY PRIVATE SALE LIVE!!!  (Read 2357 times)
otppay (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:18:29 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 02:32:31 PM by otppay

Visit https://www.otppay.io

OTPPAY is an “Omni Token Platform for Payments”, the Blockchain powered Wallet (Buy | Sell | Exchange & Pay). OTPPAY will be the world’s largest platform in which all major crypto assets can be bought, traded and even make payments to the merchants at low fees instantly or escrow based. The pain point of crypto to fiat conversion by the merchant is bridged. Yes, through our innovative Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based order/transaction matching engines will convert any cryptocurrency to OTPPAY tokens and OTPPAY tokens to fiat currency just in time.

OTPPAY is an unique payment platform, which will pave a way to use their favorite cryptocurrency in order to pay the vendors/merchants instantly. We provide vendors with the safety and convenience of receiving funds in fiat currency.

One can even change the primary payment option from any cryptocurrency to OTPPAY tokens or fiat currency instantly, thus by protecting them from cryptocurrency market volatility. Our OTPPAY security system will be designed with the blend of traditional fiat currency security standards and latest blockchain technology.

We will be acting as the catalyst to enable the just in time cross-border e-commerce and business transactions which will reduce the dependency of Forex mediums. Our solution will disrupt the Forex/cross-border financial market instantly. Our API’s will interact with the global eKYC interfaces and hyper ledgers to avoid the anti-social transactions. Our omnipresence data mining infrastructure will help us to build the proprietary negative database of suspicious transactions and block them in future thus by saving crypto-miners time & money.

In near future, our AI-powered smart engines will be used to frame Crypto Credit Rating (CCR) system, by which merchants & users will be benefited from the OTPPAY Lend features.

Any new technology advancement will be considered to be successful if it creates a change in common people from all ethnic and age groups. To achieve the sustainable ecosystem, the innovative platform which we build should balance the Current market Vs Futuristic market. In this age of cryptocurrencies, there is a mile gap to be bridged in payments and settlements or conversion of cryptocurrency to the fiat currency. Our main aim is to create an artificial intelligence based engine, which will match the buy/sell/exchange/pay requests in a fraction of second and counterbalance the settlements in fiat currencies.

By building a smart engine, we can able to make the cryptocurrencies available for the common people and ensuring them equivalent fiat currencies can be exchanged at any time, thus by creating a stable fiat — crypto shift.

As an organization, we look to keep things transparent, with our financials, business models, licenses, accreditation's, revenue streams and audit reports. Our “Omni Token Platform” will pave way for crypto transformation with transparent business modelling with fair justifiable charges.

Token Details

ICO Structure
ICO Token Supply- 600m
OTP Reserved- 200m
Bonus & Referral- 111m
Private Investors- 70m
Employee & Public Contributors- 19m

ICO Facts
Token Classification: Utility Token
Soft Cap: 1250 ETH
Hard Cap: 71250 ETH
Token Protocol: ETH / ERC20
Token Enrichment: 0.10% of total Revenue will be used to buy back tokens and it will be destroyed on monthly basis.
Unsold Tokens will be burned.

Visit https://www.otppay.io
Telegram: https://t.me/otppaychat
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/otppay
Twitter: https://twitter.com/otppay
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxsEB7olWuJzEzf5Vy_GJCA
Medium: https://medium.com/@atotppay
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andreasdope

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

such a wonderful project ....am happy i caught this at private sale, got 5ETH already and could buy more
future looks bright
goodluck guyz
vikashh

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

A friend recommended this to me
I have been doing my own research and since seeing positive things

Am putting my money into this
Very lovely project
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

such a wonderful project ....am happy i caught this at private sale, got 5ETH already and could buy more
future looks bright
goodluck guyz

How do you know it's a good project you didn't specify your reasons?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

So with the innovation OTPPAY brings, we could finally buy and trade a lot of cryptocurrency, switch them to fiat, and possibly (again, possibly, means it's not certain) pay things in crypto?

Doesn't this is essentially what an exchanger is?
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

great project, the concept is very new, the team and advisor seems solid and reliable, so do you have a bounty program to let people join in and promote it?
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

future looks bright
goodluck guyz

He doesn't , he is just a spammer or just a sock puppet account lying to get people to buy into this project.
otppay (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

great project, the concept is very new, the team and advisor seems solid and reliable, so do you have a bounty program to let people join in and promote it?
Thanks to know your happy to support our project
Will be announced soon
otppay (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

So with the innovation OTPPAY brings, we could finally buy and trade a lot of cryptocurrency, switch them to fiat, and possibly (again, possibly, means it's not certain) pay things in crypto?

it's the question I would like to answer. we thrive to bridge the gap between the crypto to fiat. We building a platform where we are taking the crypto to the common people's life , yes by allowing them to buy bread and butter from it.
Otppay with a strong usecase where can buy/sell ,lend and spend
andreasdope

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

future looks bright
goodluck guyz

I did my research
Whitepapaer not full of crap as most ICO
Team has been around the tech industry for some time
You can go on your research
Am just happy I bought into a real project without hype

Luckyse7en73

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

Is there an individual cap on the private sale?

otppay (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:29:07 AM

no individual cap on private sale ..you can invest at your own convenience

Thank for your interest  
Chuksbrownj

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:46:39 AM

Thank for your interest  
Wanted to ask too, would there be individual cap during main ICO? don't want to be left out and again, would there whitelisting during main ICO as there is non for private sale.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:11:25 AM

it's the question I would like to answer. we thrive to bridge the gap between the crypto to fiat. We building a platform where we are taking the crypto to the common people's life , yes by allowing them to buy bread and butter from it.

Interesting. If I remember correctly, there was a concept similar to yours one or two years ago. I can't remember if they were building an app or "in set" with their own coin, but the gist was they propose to build a system where someone can use crypto for a daily life micro transaction like buying coffee.

I remember that one of the main problem they encountered was the fact that both party needs to have the system. And although, from that project, I can see that it is quite easy to arrange a coffee owner and a coffee drinker (which mostly quite familiar with recent technologies) to adapt crypto payment, I find it hard to introduce this concept to... grocery sector, or bread and butter.

Do you have special strategy to penetrate this certain segment?

otppay (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

Interesting. If I remember correctly, there was a concept similar to yours one or two years ago. I can't remember if they were building an app or "in set" with their own coin, but the gist was they propose to build a system where someone can use crypto for a daily life micro transaction like buying coffee.

I remember that one of the main problem they encountered was the fact that both party needs to have the system. And although, from that project, I can see that it is quite easy to arrange a coffee owner and a coffee drinker (which mostly quite familiar with recent technologies) to adapt crypto payment, I find it hard to introduce this concept to... grocery sector, or bread and butter.

Its not like that we paving a new payment system . Its not the both the end user need to have the OTPPY. consider you having Otppay debit card.just go and swipe it or pay through QR / NFC
otppay (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

Thank for your interest  
Wanted to ask too, would there be individual cap during main ICO? don't want to be left out and again, would there whitelisting during main ICO as there is non for private sale.

Yes we will start KYC process asap for presale and main sale. We will announce officially dates for that.

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Its not like that we paving a new payment system . Its not the both the end user need to have the OTPPY. consider you having Otppay debit card.just go and swipe it or pay through QR / NFC

Oh... Well... That solve some things.

If you don't mind I asked some more, how will you brainstorm the groceries? Like, what steps will you do to gain awareness on their side that "the strange funny blue card that the man offered to pay his grocery with is a valid payment method and not a... crazed delusional man trying to scam me"?
maxxstones

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

I have gone through the white paper and its a very interesting project

This could possible be a game changer but it will be needing a lot of marketing
I will stick around and probably put in some ETH
hope they deliver
otppay (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

Oh... Well... That solve some things.

If you don't mind I asked some more, how will you brainstorm the groceries? Like, what steps will you do to gain awareness on their side that "the strange funny blue card that the man offered to pay his grocery with is a valid payment method and not a... crazed delusional man trying to scam me"?

when it comes to the retail, OTPPAY will be providing with the end to end solutions, Consider if an user walks into the retail shop to by you some basic needs, irrespective of the bill amount , one can just pay the merchant with NFC , QR and Contactless debitcard. We use the insudtry best standards to do the instantaneous shift from crypto to fiat just in time.
Starlyt

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

This looks cool in the eyes .....has a solid parent company,hoping the can achieve 80% of there whitepaper and it could surpass all competitors

Hopes it gets listed on big exchanges

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: