Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:53:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OTPPAY PRIVATE SALE LIVE!!!  (Read 2364 times)
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

I still see the token sale still running on the website but for bounty participants have expired. I don't understand it. https://otppay.io/#
there will be another one round, it was clearly stated earlier. And bounty time line was clearly stated too by bounty management team.
ratnawide

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

when token distributed?
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

when token distributed?
if you will be more attentive you could notice that the ICO is not ended yet, so calm down school-boy and go to do your home work  Wink
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:12:29 AM

when token distributed?
if you will be more attentive you could notice that the ICO is not ended yet, so calm down school-boy and go to do your home work  Wink

I just found out if the bounty has not ended because I have seen in the spreadsheet how many tokens that have been in can. They have calculated the number of tokens in the can.
harmony225

Activity: 364
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

The Campaign Manager does not answer more than a week
What do think about lines in twitter campaign spreadsheet : 2399 and 2400?
Yea, please explain it. The first time i join the campaign for 8 week and received 5$  Huh
And what problem with line 2399 and 2400?  Embarrassed

TOTAL STAKE = 46787
TOTAL TOKEN = 1200000
1 STAKE = 1200000 / 46787 = 25.6

CHECK AGAIN PLEASE

cheating
quadraziD

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

I'm interested in this project, and I wrote a review article about OTPPAY.
Loopper

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

The Campaign Manager does not answer more than a week
What do think about lines in twitter campaign spreadsheet : 2399 and 2400?
Yea, please explain it. The first time i join the campaign for 8 week and received 5$  Huh
And what problem with line 2399 and 2400?  Embarrassed

TOTAL STAKE = 46787
TOTAL TOKEN = 1200000
1 STAKE = 1200000 / 46787 = 25.6

CHECK AGAIN PLEASE

cheating

You should visit their telegram group if there is anything wrong with the results of their assessment.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

Is stage two the final stage? Than three more weeks and we already doubled the amount needed to reach softcap. But 30 000 eth for hardcap is a little bit too optimistic Grin
RumenCoin_ICO

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

Any exchange listing information?
RumenCoin_ICO

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

On which exchange the tokens will be tradable on?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

If you don't mind, ask on telegram, Lagharto claimed that they're active on telegram and implies that they're no longer attending this channel. I myself didn't think leaving this way of communication is a good idea.
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

On OTPPAY exchange  Grin  no really, thats the point. They are acquiring exchange license currently so Q3 2018 i guess...

If you don't mind, ask on telegram, Lagharto claimed that they're active on telegram and implies that they're no longer attending this channel. I myself didn't think leaving this way of communication is a good idea.

Wait,wait,wait, you mean on this bitcointalk thread? They're no longer attending this channel right here on Btctalk forum and not the telegram channel?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:39:36 PM

Wait,wait,wait, you mean on this bitcointalk thread? They're no longer attending this channel right here on Btctalk forum and not the telegram channel?

I mean, they're no longer attending this media, the bitcointalk, I quote his post below. I have no idea on how active they are on telegram as I've already got too many serious project on that media that I don't think I want to bother joining one that's quite unclear.
Hello, Bounty campaigns is over or no? If no, when will be end of each campaign?

Does the project even still active? Dev's last activity was a month ago, my question from previous pages left unanswered, pretty much can be assumed that  he left it, either he's not too serious or he's tired with his scamming attempt
seems like you are wrong, devs are still active in telegram chat and if you have some issue you should contact them there.
And yes, in this tread they are not active, but it doesn't mean that the project is scam or not active.

Well then kindly ask him to address to people's questions here. Not sure how things exactly works, but IMO, a project needs to attend to most of their channel as they can, without leaving one unattended, especially one that can be considered as a major "meeting point" and "reference page" for crypto community.
i haven't a right to answer this your question, i'm not from their team. And i think that today the main "meeting point" is telegram group, so you can join them there and ask this your question directly to CEO: https://t.me/otppaychat
Loopper

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

On OTPPAY exchange  Grin  no really, thats the point. They are acquiring exchange license currently so Q3 2018 i guess...

Whether you mean the developer has not been on this project, I do not understand the calm you mean say.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

Whether you mean the developer has not been on this project, I do not understand the calm you mean say.

oh my god... what happen with the developer ? i hope this is just an issue, anyone can verify this news for us? i participate in this project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
RumenCoin_ICO

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:17:45 AM

DO we have an MVP?
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

DO we have an MVP?

Whats an MVP? Let me just google it  Grin oh right,so:  "A minimum viable product (MVP) is a development technique in which a new product or website is developed with sufficient features to satisfy early adopters." 

Very good question,mate! But we should ask that question on a telegram channel because devs are not focused on bitcointalk anymore.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

oh my god... what happen with the developer ? i hope this is just an issue, anyone can verify this news for us? i participate in this project.

These ruckus can be prevented if you both could learn how to read the entire page, or even some posts above yours, instead of merely chasing post count.
otppay (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

How is it differ from similar projects?

Otppay will bridge the gap between crypto to fiat and also enable daily usage of crypto
otppay (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

DO we have an MVP?

Whats an MVP? Let me just google it  Grin oh right,so:  "A minimum viable product (MVP) is a development technique in which a new product or website is developed with sufficient features to satisfy early adopters." 

Very good question,mate! But we should ask that question on a telegram channel because devs are not focused on bitcointalk anymore.

Yes MVP was developed and early adoptors already have a feel of it
You can request on telegram channel to get the link
Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: