Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OTPPAY PRIVATE SALE LIVE!!!  (Read 2357 times)
otppay (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

On which exchange the tokens will be tradable on?

On OTPPAY exchange  Grin  no really, thats the point. They are acquiring exchange license currently so Q3 2018 i guess...

If you don't mind, ask on telegram, Lagharto claimed that they're active on telegram and implies that they're no longer attending this channel. I myself didn't think leaving this way of communication is a good idea.

Wait,wait,wait, you mean on this bitcointalk thread? They're no longer attending this channel right here on Btctalk forum and not the telegram channel?

Whether you mean the developer has not been on this project, I do not understand the calm you mean say.

oh my god... what happen with the developer ? i hope this is just an issue, anyone can verify this news for us? i participate in this project.

Softcap has been crushed and product development is going on according to roadmap

All unsold tokens will be burnt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otppay (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

what is it about the end of the project and the release of the token on the stock exchange?

Discussion with top exchanges currently ongoing
U will see Otp on exchanges come July
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

Whether you mean the developer has not been on this project, I do not understand the calm you mean say.

oh my god... what happen with the developer ? i hope this is just an issue, anyone can verify this news for us? i participate in this project.

These ruckus can be prevented if you both could learn how to read the entire page, or even some posts above yours, instead of merely chasing post count.

Hello, thank you for remind me, maybe I do not read the whole thing on this issue. I m sorry about this inconvenience.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

These ruckus can be prevented if you both could learn how to read the entire page, or even some posts above yours, instead of merely chasing post count.

Hello, thank you for remind me, maybe I do not read the whole thing on this issue. I m sorry about this inconvenience.

Do the actions that make yourself feel the sadness and the very good thing you read on the page above.
RumenCoin_ICO

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

On Which crypto exchanges will the OTPPAY tokens be listed on?
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:24:47 AM

I haven't seen which exchanges will be on this project but they should do a good job of putting their tokens in a good exchange.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

I haven't seen which exchanges will be on this project but they should do a good job of putting their tokens in a good exchange.

Just wait, its still too early, ICO is still in progress until June 7th. They are currently obtaining exchange license but that probably is not the answer to your question cause that exchange license is for their own exchange soon(ish) to be released.
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

Just wait, its still too early, ICO is still in progress until June 7th. They are currently obtaining exchange license but that probably is not the answer to your question cause that exchange license is for their own exchange soon(ish) to be released.

Really, you should be more patient to see the progress of this project step by step. It's time to relax to see how it goes.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

Waiting is the best way to see what happens with this project. more time waiting for it to happen.
RumenCoin_ICO

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

Waiting ??
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

To make this clear, KYC is a must for all investors,am I right? What about bounty participants? They also need to pass KYC process?
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

To make this clear, KYC is a must for all investors,am I right? What about bounty participants? They also need to pass KYC process?

Almost all investors do the KYC process on every good project and it seems like you just learned about it.
Kuchiyose

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

Have all bounty participants received their token from this project? or the project still runs their token sale.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

What has happened to this project? I did not get any prizes from this project until now. has the token been shared?
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

What has happened to this project? I did not get any prizes from this project until now. has the token been shared?

What has happened to this project? Well, the ICO ended successfully and now theres that thing called "Holding Policy" until July 25th and on July 30th we will see Otppay exchange alive and kicking!
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

Almost all investors do the KYC process on every good project and it seems like you just learned about it.

Not all good ISO have rules for KYC, but here a person asks, do bounty hunters need to pass a KYC test or not? I, too, are interested in this issue.
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

Not all good ISO have rules for KYC, but here a person asks, do bounty hunters need to pass a KYC test or not? I, too, are interested in this issue.

We should ask this question on a telegram channel,i think that the bounty participants are not obligated for KYC process but I"m not hundred percent sure. Distribution will take place rather later than sooner because of all the bounty hunters.
Kuchiyose

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

We should ask this question on a telegram channel,i think that the bounty participants are not obligated for KYC process but I"m not hundred percent sure. Distribution will take place rather later than sooner because of all the bounty hunters.

So bounty participants will wait longer to receive payment from this project. hopefully the token price will get better in the future.
AlexeyB

Activity: 169
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

Why OTP did rais only $1,3 M ? https://icobench.com/ico/otppay
We need good exchanges.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

What has happened to this project? Well, the ICO ended successfully and now theres that thing called "Holding Policy" until July 25th and on July 30th we will see Otppay exchange alive and kicking!

So we wait until the end of this month to see the progress of this project but when will bounty payment they will do?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: