Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ICO TO LOOK FOR 2018  (Read 1066 times)
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

For 2018 there are many best ico in that I think denaro is also one of them I think it may reach the maximum value in a very short period
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Research is a must when we plan to invest in some new ico, everyone should know that by now. I agree with you that most of the privacy coins are undervalued, their time is yet to come, they are still not so famous and many people still don't know about bitcoin, but how times are changing need for privacy coins will just grow.
I will take a look in your suggestion, sounds good, and I like that anonymous e market place, I will check that out.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
traged

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

Looks good, will check it out thanks a lot.
Cypherium, a team constructed of developers with backgrounds at Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, is developing a new blockchain, that will be highly scalable and permissionless. Their multi-level governance design, an absolutely unique feature, has been designed and implemented from the ground up.
Yeah this project seems to b really interesting - however, I am afraid there was no ICO for Cypherium, only some presale with 10 ETH minimum contribution Sad
directhome

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

I'm new to cryptocurrency and altcoins, was introduced by a close friend of mine and it's quite an experience and interesting concept of raising funds. I've been exposed to a few scams and ponzi schemes so my criteria of a good product is that:
1. it must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

To end off, I would like to invite long term, serious investors to have a good look at DirectHome. Let me apologise in advance for only writing plain text in our announcement thread due to the restrictions of being a newbie 😓 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167842.0

Alternatively, you may visit us at our ICO site at https://www.directhome.co. Thank you for your time and our team await you to join our community and grow together with us. 😊
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:03:18 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 11:16:07 PM by meejay

Hi there,

I got three for you:

• AirPod: A startup which will provide pods on major airports where the renter would have a privacy of space that is soundproof and lightproof. https://air-pod.io/
  • Smoke.Network: Steem alike cannabis oriented blockchain project where content creators and voters are rewarded with cryptocurrency. https://smoke.network/ By the way they are airdropping half of total amount of coins to participators. https://smoke.network/airdrop
  • CellBlocks: CellBlocks is a unique form of cryptocurrency, not because of what it is but because of how it is used. CellBlocks was created to help make financial transactions within the
    prison system more accurate, uniform, and secure. It is the only decentralized cryptocurrency to make its way into the United States prison system. Across America, prisons have allowed inmates to receive our mailings, and inmates as well as prison officials from California to New York have expressed strong interest in this system.
    https://cellblocks.io/

Kind regards,

uwr

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:20:34 AM

UNIFY World Revolution ICO
http://unifyworldrevolution.com/

Will give 1000x when goes public, sale started this week
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:03:10 AM

There are so many good ICOs that you can invest in for 2018 but the most that I see that is really going to be on the top are COTI, TraXion, Swapy Network, and Invacio. COTI because they are doing well in their marketing and has an active team who are very much engaged in promoting their ICO. They also have a working product and support from companies like Transact Europe and Processing.com that are well-known payment portals. Now when it comes to Traxion, their team members are all well-known in the Philippines. They all have a lot of experience when talking about startups and incubators. Even their advisors can also be said to be top-notch in their own fields. Nathan Christian, for example, is known as one of the top 5 people of Blockchain while Yobie Benjamin is the technology pioneer recognized in the 2015 World Economic Forum. And let us not forget that this project is backed by IBM and has partnered with several banks and financial institutions not only in the Philippines but across Asia. For Swapy Network, you only need to look into their advisors to conclude that this will be a huge project. Just imagine two of the top venture capitalists in one project. I'm talking about Tim Draper and Don Tapscott. All the projects they worked as advisors raised millions of dollars in investments and/or contributions. And of course, last but not the least is Invacio. If you haven't heard about their project yet that's because they haven't posted an announcement here in this forum. But mind you, Invacio is an ICO to watch out for. They are partnering with NASA, NOAA, JCB, ORATS, USDA, Drexel, and many others for this project.

iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:24:58 AM

Check out also this new ICO which is called Streamity. If you are going to check its reviews, you will see how people support this ICO and most likely to invest with it. And also, it might become one of the top ICO this year 2018. So try check this one out.
RandySandy

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:27:48 AM

interesting information. thanks you, i will search this project
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:43:37 PM

DataBroker I took second place and won 25 000 EUR  on conference  pitch in Vilnius !!!!
It is the leading conference on decentralization, exploring the future of fintech, ICOs, blockchain, the sharing economy, the future of work, and disruptive culture.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

There are many great ICOs now, much better than the ones that took place during last year in terms of products, the problem is that is more difficult to invest with the market down.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

Here, many write projects in which they themselves participate or those in whose bounty they participate, but I think that this is certainly correct, but it must be said that the person chooses the idea of ​​the project, and therefore already compared all the other data and analyzed the result.
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

1. CAPASSITY - ARToken # CAPP
 - a global decentralized trustless ecosystem will allow users and developers to benefit from 3D object creation and embedding into websites as well as mobile and AR/VR application secured by smart contracts.. AR/VR, software, business services , platform..

watch cappasity presentaion  : https://youtu.be/Zj6axMAkQ74

for referral link you may use this : https://go.artoken.io/96irw
MY opinion these ICO are the good in 2018:-

Cypherium

NAU

UnikoinGold

meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

I would suggest you to check CellBlocks which is a payment solution for inmates.

CellBlocks has two primary goals. The first goal is to ensure inmates understand how cryptocurrency works and how it can benefit them while incarcerated. The second goal involves educating prison officials and administrators on how cryptocurrency works and benefits it offers to the prison as well as the inmates.

https://cellblocks.io/

Kind regards,

arondaly

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

I'm looking at Open Platform, Dfinity and Photochain..... these seems project with very strong and known team and a solid roadmap
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

It looks like a nice ICO project.
Is there a corresponding ANN thread and bounty thread? Roll Eyes
chances are if this ico project is good there will be a lot of good positive feedback and will add a good enough price opportunity in the future and this is very profitable.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

I do not know which ICO is the best but I think all ICO is the best and only the campaigns are extended from date to date but still I run that task.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

Guys check out Neonexchange
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

Looks good, will check it out thanks a lot.
Cypherium, a team constructed of developers with backgrounds at Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, is developing a new blockchain, that will be highly scalable and permissionless. Their multi-level governance design, an absolutely unique feature, has been designed and implemented from the ground up.
This should be a very good and productive project. If such companies have joined the development as Amazon, Google, and Microsoft then surely the project will gather a lot of money and succeed.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

I do not know which ICO is the best but I think all ICO is the best and only the campaigns are extended from date to date but still I run that task.

It seems you've not been scammed before, not all Ico are genuine, that's why it's good to DYOR
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: