Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2459 times)
drakegon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

That's quite right. But, you ahve to start somewhere, if you don't invest in Bitcoin you will not be able to actually learn more about it and it's benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

I see one funny post here on bitcointalk. A newbie said bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. maybe he's delusional. many people is really going crazy with the recent fall in crypto price. most investor that ran into bitcoin last year thinking bitcoin will continue to grow like cancer is now regretting it.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

I do not think that there is anything special or complex thing that we have to learn.If anybody wants to invest in bitcoin then he/she have to just know that we have to brought bitcoin when it's prive is low and sold them when the price is high.That's it.I think this knowledge is enough to invest in bitcoin.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

One way to know that you have not doen enough homework is when you find yourself considering alts.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

Yes, I really agree with you there mate. But we can not force any one for them to do what they want, so we really just need to guide them on how to invest in crypto, correctly.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

Bitcoin is like an illegal drugs it is addicted ( I never try, it is based on what I hear ). It encourage to use but you need to take the risk, and we don'tknow what is the result if this is good or bad.

If you don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency it result of nothing or losing,. But for me when I am starting on bitcoin I don't have knowledge, I ask my friends and guide me, and encounter problems. Failure's is part of success, it os normal to know the better.
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

Bitcoin is like an illegal drugs it is addicted ( I never try, it is based on what I hear ). It encourage to use but you need to take the risk, and we don'tknow what is the result if this is good or bad.

If you don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency it result of nothing or losing,. But for me when I am starting on bitcoin I don't have knowledge, I ask my friends and guide me, and encounter problems. Failure's is part of success, it os normal to know the better.
I agree with you it is kinda of addiction if only tried once then will find yourself read and learn about this world everyday come with new info so i am against the idea of not buying bitcoin until having full knowledge about it, because you need only patience with one information on how to use secure wallet  .That is it .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

Yeah I agree with you. These people actually act as a levate. When price is rising, it rises a lot because they buy. When price is going down, it falls a lot because they sell. They are the weak hands and we better not at all have them, sincerely.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

you are right, preferably before plunging into this crypto world you must learn first and understand how bitcoin works
otherwise you will lose all your assets, this is a very high risk investment. Essentially we have to be very careful
channah

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

In any kind of investment both in fiat or cryptocurrency research and analytics is a must before entering ventures of any kind. I just don't know why in some some people it looks it's on their trait to just go on same path where people they know is being good at and hope to arrive in same destination.
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

before you start investment in bitcoin you have sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency you should study about all sides of the bitcoin it is a digital currency where does it comes from and what is the price if you don't understand do not invest in bitcoin.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

no i don't think i would have invested in bitcoin if I had no idea about it.
i will do full research before investing in anything no matter how much profit it is giving to others.
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

Of course, if you bought bitcoin and forgot it, that is, you invested for a long time, you will have enough and minimal information about bitcoin. But if you want to earn it regularly - it is worth studying it carefully.

Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

The main thing when investing in bitcoin is to adequately assess the possible risks. Crypto currency is very unstable and we often see drawdowns, and a person who has little knowledge of the necessary information starts to raise unnecessary panic.

maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

Careful study of information is the key to success. There are many nuances that need to be studied when investing - choose an advantageous reliable exchange, a safe wallet, know when to buy and sell the crypto currency. Without this, such activities can turn out very negatively.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

people who say a gamble in investments to bitcoin is wrong perception I think, is investing in bitcoin full of high risk but in line with his profit. then from that before plunging into the world of cryptocurrency in this case is bitcoin as good as his need to understand what it's bitcoin and its sundry world of cryptocurrency
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

Quite right, when investing in bitcoin, and indeed in any project, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the basic mechanisms of its activity. Therefore, many people in a panic sell bitcoins in a drawdown, simply because they do not know what it is.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

You shouldn't be spending your money on anything without doing the proper research and I don't just mean investments I mean anything.
If you do and you lose money then who is to blame and what did you expect? You can't just say "cool I will buy this or that and it will be an investment and magically grow and that is that" no sorry not that easy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

i agree with you.Investing bitcoin is good thing. but before investing you should know how to protect your investing. if you don't have much knowledge about bitcoin then don;t invest your money.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

Investments are defined by how people see it. And in my case, whether i know a lot about bitcoins together with all the other altcoins out there or not, it pretty is still a gamble and that is something that won't change in my eyes. But i do agree that people should always learn before acting.  To prevent unwanted losses. Just in case they invested money that they say they really need. But hey, that's their decision, what ever the consequences are will only be their loss. Not ours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: