Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2459 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:43:28 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
I wouldn't say don't invest just because you don't know anything about it, many people invest in stocks with little to no knowledge, I would say invest but don't expect to get rich like you hear overnight.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

that's right, do not invest in bitcoin if you do not know anything about bitcoin, if you want to invest in bitcoin you have to learn first and find as much information about bitcoin because if you do not know then you will only get a loss

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Yes of course! i agree with that,do not invest if you don't know anything about it.Learn something and understand it before you invest.If you want to invest not to much when you are a beginner,why don't you earn first here then after you have an income here,invest it.Because that's what we do.I invest from the money that i earn from here.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

Yes, that is of course. In fact, investing in any field should have certain knowledge about it. If you do not want all evaporated. To invest in the cryptocurrency market, requires knowledge, experience, time ... Even use should also have certain experience.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

That's right better to invest only the money who are the extra because evn bitcoin have big potential to increase more the price in the future they have possibility the price will become 0 or bitcoin die and for sure if that happen you lose your money.  Many people not think wise because even their savings they invest to bitcoin and that's not good.  But it depends to the people if they want to invest all or extra money only.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

I agree to you, most of the people does not really know anything about cryptocurrency and still they invest without any knowledge and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are complaining that they lose profit in the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes

I agree to you, most of the people does not really know anything about cryptocurrency and still they invest without any knowledge and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are complaining that they lose profit in the market.
Knowledge is indeed required in every aspect of investment or even everything that we will encounter in life. Investing is not a joke and not a simple thing to do because the risk and the time that we will be taking and spending is not a good thing to joke about so we should have a good knowledge and invest in ourselves first before investing to other things.
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

My suggestion is better learn abt btc from btc web and discuss with people who have do btc for long time so you can know abt btc with good.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

I think even a person completely unaware that such bitcoins and crypto-currencies can invest with minimal risks.
It is necessary to follow the advice of market professionals.
For example, now is a very good time to buy bitcoins, as it is expected to grow after February 16.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

I think that is good idea if you have no knowledge about bitcoin then you need don't invest.
I will decide you to work with bitcoin forum for some time so that you can get experience after that start investing in bitcoin with some proper plan. That will be profitable for you always.
aimey

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

Economic Life is a social destiny. As the old adage goes on "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail". If bitcoin is the only hope for the late planners so be it. But to forbid them to invest in bitcoin we deprive them the chance to fulfill the hope and yet we have nothing for them to offer.
futuristic18

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

Yes, we should not make our investment without full research. Its our hard earned money. All the investments are subject to risk, not in Bitcoin but also in others.

joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

Only foolish people will do that. Of course when we came to this business or put an investment of yourself we should be aware or know what we are going to do. We must study it very carefully and think a hundred times. Every business has always it's own risk.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

Yes if you don't know the depth of the sea or river how can you jump into it like this the bitcoin investment is fruitful when you understand something about it the bitcoin is profitable for us and for every one but the crypto knowledge is must it is wise to know first about the bitcoin or crypto and then you have to make some investment in it. Every one when buy something they must prepare their self for that and then they come to the buying point.

asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

If you dont know what your doing defenitly you dont earn more. Just like walking in forest because you dont know where the exit is.  If you will know to transact bitcoin definitly you earn more. You will become wiser in terms of handling money.  Its just a maintenance or a stepping stone to achieve your goal

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:51:32 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 09:08:30 AM by Cherylstar86

Well, each people have their own thoughts and will take some risk in order to have good possible output. As of this greatest moment yes bitcoin is so popular in the cyberworld but here in my country doesn't yet recognize so much better ,especially those ordinary people who only knows is to live peaceful without any hassle. Some people know what bitcoin all about but most of them just ignored and didn't ask furthermore questions about bitcoin. As one of the luckiest ordinary people have enough knowledge about bitcoin I trying best to share my knowledge but until now, they ignore me since my earnings here doesn't huge enough because as of this time I hold my tokens and I believe soon in the future it will grow my profit.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

Yes that's true even thou you are smart or intelligent enough in your desired work there's nothing to do with investing with Bitcoin so before you venture into Bitcoin or invest your money to Bitcoin better study first or do some researching before doing so.

Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

As a business owner, I understand perfectly well that for the successful conduct of business it is necessary to keep pace with the times and diversify the risks. In this I help investment: training, real estate and in the last year - the crypto currency.
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

These was disturbing for some people seems innocent about the possible risks that they might experience. The best thing to do when we want to try something that we are not familiar of, we should have some research about the important things to remember when going to engage in these certain things. We must be aware about those SELFISH scammers in the web that is continuously fooling out  those not so knowledgeable people that are engaging in crypto world. Actually, not only in the crypto world but in all the things that there is money involve.  

ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

DO NOT INVEST IN BITCOIN IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE ITS LIKE THROWING YOUR MONEY INTO THE SEA...AND IF YOU MUST INVEST PLEASE DO GET A GOOD IDEA ON IT....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: