Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land  (Read 1794 times)
Family2930

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:30:57 AM

I don't tell you that buying btc by selling land is good or bad but I just tell you just don't be panic,  You will recover your money rather you will make profits from your bitcoin! Just HODL tight and wait for the market stabilization. Good Luck

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:39:35 AM

in my opinion you have made a terrible terrible terrible mistake by doing what you did, but it's all in the past now. I really feel hesitant about giving you advice because the stakes are so high for you. but I really believe that the price will turn around.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:54:40 AM

in my opinion you have made a terrible terrible terrible mistake by doing what you did, but it's all in the past now. I really feel hesitant about giving you advice because the stakes are so high for you. but I really believe that the price will turn around.
Agree I have a lot of investment. but I would not sell an investment just to raise capital in other investments. I mean real estate or property is a good investment and the price keeps going up each year. I would not sacrifice this investment by selling my property just to raise capital to buy other investments like bitcoin. I think both have different financial manageability dude. I think it's too risky if you sell your property just for buy bitcoin. better find another fund from your salary or your savings to buy bitcoin
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:22:08 AM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

The best thing to do is just hold your coin and wait for its value to increase even more. Investing has also a risk and i can't believe that you sell a huge amount of asset to exchange for cryptocurrency, it was not a bad move either but you need more patient and study how the market grows, always remember that the prices are volatile so try to read different speculation and news before investing or selling your coins.

darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

Just relax and just hold your bitcoin till the end of the year. Everything will be fine after this dumping because bitcoin will surely sky rocket to the moon. Wink

Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:58:38 AM

Since you already sold your land to buy bitcoin and you are losing money at the moment, the best that you can do is to wait until such time that bitcoin price is going up again. Don't sell it if you're going to lose lots of money.

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:03:05 AM

Don't ever sell your house for bitcoin but seems that you house sold already then you can hold your bitcoin for long term buy a news house when bitcoin will get reach to a new time high again. Don't ever try again to sell something that is very important.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

In this moment you just wait for the bitcoin to climb its price to a level which could be profitable to you, by then you could buy back your house and learn the lesson. I  hope that you use your extra money in investing, there could be a huge reward but it comes in with a huge risk, and just what happen, things doesn't go as you plan. Just wish that the price increase before nothing left to you.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

I hope the land you sold to buy bitcoins is just one of your idle investments. An empty lot, not the one where there’s a house that you used to live in. In any case, just wait it out.
Lol yeah people should only invest the free money only , I mean not the hot one that used as primary needs. But sometimes taking that kind risk necessary if you brave enough and ready to lose what you've invested, the return later might could make you in crazy sudden rich, do it now or never that's what in your mind if you are a real risk taker.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:13:51 PM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

The price has already started rising, I hope you did not sell all Bitcoins that you bought.
Wait, the BTC will go up more this year.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
marcketh

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

Dont be upset , i hope the price will up very soon... wait until you get your desire profit

End of me i never sold anything to invest on Bitcoin or other currency.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:16:02 PM

That's unfortunate i don't think the price will rise now it has stopped at 9000$ for a long time it will take a lot of time for bitcoin to recover or atleast until the us market recovers what you can do is buy any altcoin which you feel can rise in the future and wait for it to rise so that you can make some profit or atleast recover your loss
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:36:05 PM

Your action now determines wether you loss or you gain. If you sell now, that means you panic, and by the time bitcoin rises again, you will not be happy. Overlook the current situation of bitcoin now, hold and wait for the correction to be completed, cause bitcoin will always recover when the time comes. Therefore, HOLD.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

That's unfortunate i don't think the price will rise now it has stopped at 9000$ for a long time it will take a lot of time for bitcoin to recover or atleast until the us market recovers what you can do is buy any altcoin which you feel can rise in the future and wait for it to rise so that you can make some profit or atleast recover your loss
Diversifying our capital now is a good move at the market because we don't have an exact idea on what coins would be pump or dump. But, if we choose a coin that is continuously dump we should hold it because we are not loss the money until we sell it at the lower price.

lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

People are going crazy. As for this is not a bad idea. Earth is a very good investment. With BTC is now very different ...
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

In this forum, so much i find people who sell their goods or their wealth to buy bitcoin.
It's true to buy bitcoin is very profitable, but we must think twice, when we experience a loss.
I really appreciate your courage to sell the land, maybe you are someone who is very optimistic to profit from bitcoin.
But i think that's a less precise and risky way, better be patient to raise money and buy it.

isyot12345

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

Will,you must accept the fact,that everythings happen for a reason,but why selling your land instead making other alternatives,how to earn a bitcoin with no qualateral damage,just like joining ICO campaign you must only need a small capital ,so that in the future you can join an other crypto investment.we must remember that all kind of bussiness have a risk.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

It is really weird to hear that people are selling their property to invest into something,but let me tell you something,the only positive thing you have to do is to hold for a long time,since you have not mentioned at what price you have purchased the coins,it is difficult to give you a proper advice,assuming that you got hold of the coins when the price was rallying,the only thing you have to do is to hold the coins for a couple of years,you will end up in a good profit.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

In this forum, so much i find people who sell their goods or their wealth to buy bitcoin.
It's true to buy bitcoin is very profitable, but we must think twice, when we experience a loss.
I really appreciate your courage to sell the land, maybe you are someone who is very optimistic to profit from bitcoin.
But i think that's a less precise and risky way, better be patient to raise money and buy it.
Well if you have many property or many land you can really sell some of it and invest in bitcoin because we can really gain a huge profit through investing into bitcoin and we all know and already experience  on gaining through it so then it is really proven and tested and i think there is no harm on trying at all.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

For me, selling your land to buy bitcoin is not advisable because bitcoin is risky investment. Just like what happen to you right now, you loss your investment.
Well, my advice is you must keep on holding because bitcoin price will recover soon. You will get back all your losses soon, just be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: