Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land  (Read 1794 times)
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

First, I want to ask, why did you sell your land just to buy bitcoin? The risk is very high on that one and still, you chose it. But, all you can do now is to hold on to your bitcoin and do not panic and sell all your bitcoins to decrease the loss. You won't have losses if you will hold and wait for a moment for bitcoin to rise. Smiley
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

actually you do not have to sell the ground for this bitcoin, as well as its time you are using savings even though not much than selling the land, for the moment you do not worry about the drop in bitcoin prices, keep thinking positive and believe prices will go up soon, hopefully when the price bitcoin rise could exceed the land you have sold, sorry before its, that's just my opinion.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

Good luck with this - I hope it doesn't turn out that you've risked too much.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:02:02 PM

I would never have done such a risky thing. The sale of their property for the sake of possible profit from the growth rate of bitcoin, still a risky venture. Now it only remains to keep their bitcoins and expect an increase in its rate. The bitcoin should soon rise well and you will eventually get a good profit. However, I do not advise anyone to take risks.
Tuesto

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:25:44 PM

According to my opinion the bitcoin should be taken but the bitcoin getting all the money or sat in the land is a very wrong action.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

I think buying BTC with selling land or house is not correct way. if some wallet hacked, do you know what do you do? so do not sell any thing fore buy BTC there are other ways to buy it

I agree,  selling of land is too risky because we cannot control the market value.  The price increase and decrease of bitcoin is uncontrollable.  I think the better or much safr is by saving your money and make an investment.

Don’t panic. The price of bitcoin will recover from decreasing. And as you seen the price of bitcoin, It is rising now. Just hold it and if it is already high for you, Convert it to your currency. Just relax. Think positive. Because bitcoin will help you to gain some profits. Selling land is very risky but i know that you can gain many profits by accessin and investing to bitcoins.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

This is a very bad idea, selling a land, house ,car , is very risky dicission that you made in life. In me, i invest because i have extra money, not sell anything of my assets. Will since you sell it, just hold your bitcoin, wait until the market value raise. Be patient, don't sell in down value, regret is at the end.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

You are very brave to take risks by selling ground for bitcoin. But if you see the current movement of bitcoin start up again after falling some time ago. I think you should be patient and do not panic, stay up and wait for the next few weeks, and expect the bitcoin to recover with its highest value.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

It's a good idea to buy Bitcoin by selling the property. If you can wait long enough, you will earn big money for long term investment. I bought the digital money by selling the house. I am happy with this darkness.
It was really a good idea to sell your piece of land to buy bitcoin if you have a lot of land. Because today land is also a good investment that never depreciate instead it's price are keep on getting higher too. But if you really loved to have a bitcoin in your account it's a good idea mate, good job.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

First, I want to ask, why did you sell your land just to buy bitcoin? The risk is very high on that one and still, you chose it. But, all you can do now is to hold on to your bitcoin and do not panic and sell all your bitcoins to decrease the loss. You won't have losses if you will hold and wait for a moment for bitcoin to rise. Smiley
Selling property for buying bitcoin is not a good idea and also not safe. I know bitcoin is profitable but still I think selling land and other properties is not at all suggestible. First off all why we need to do that investing does not mean selling something, investing by the savings is better one.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

You have did the best action where you sale your land and you bought the bitcoin, you have face lost your money where you bought the bitcoin on the high price and then now you face the trouble where the bitcoin touch the low price, you have don’t be panic with this moment and it usually happen in the bitcoin, just keep and hold your bitcoin on your wallet and then just waiting the bitcoin price will be in the high.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

I hope the land you sold to buy bitcoins is just one of your idle investments. An empty lot, not the one where there’s a house that you used to live in. In any case, just wait it out.
Well yeah that is important to ask whether he hadn’t sold his own house in which he was living for the bitcoin. If it had so, believe me that was not a good decision from this person. Else if it is like another place or plot for construction purpose or any others, yes that will be a fantastic trade this person made. Because bitcoins are giving more and more than lands. So yeah man, keep this up.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

It is not good because you don’t have to sacrifice anything just to buy bitcoin because they will accept all investment no matter large or small it is because they duty is to help everyone.
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
You are risky, I think you should use your spare capital to invest in bitcoin. and hold them. Do not rush too risky, do not sell all your possessions to pour into bitcoin. Bitcoin prices increase and decrease every day. You can lose all capital in one night. Think carefully, and be careful with the hackers, always stalking the electronic money accounts.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
No,I don't need to sell my land because that's the only assets i have and it's not good to gamble my property.Yes,anyone like me wants to be part of bitcoin and i rather borrow to my relatives whom i know that they earn  more for now and i pay it later when i 'm earning already in bitcoin in GOD,'s will.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

just wait for sometime and  dont do anything in stress. bitcoin value is still rising day by day .
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

You did not lose money until you sold the crypto currency in the negative! Do not give in to panic and wait, patience and there will be a reward. Fix profits, not losses and have iron nerves!
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

Just hold it, bitcoin will recover and the value will increase. You just need to be patient in waiting because when you invest you need to accept that it is risky. But i suggest you that dont use your money in investing in bitcoin if it is your last money, because investing should take the risk.

followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

I never ever thought I would see people selling real estate to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is worthy, that's not discussion but REAL estate worths SO MUCH in real world, its better to buy real estate using BITCOIN. Cheesy

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

Your land sales should not focus on buying bitcoins alone. You can buy other coins like etherum and save a bit of paper money. You have nothing to lose if bitcoin or ethereum goes down. When you have bought a coin you have to hold it until the price goes back up and higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: