Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land  (Read 1794 times)
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:58:44 AM

I think selling land to invest in crypto is too risky.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

Do not sell your bitcoin, you will regret it. Be patient ...

My suggestion is you should keep holding on because bitcoin prices will recover soon. You will immediately restore all your losses, be patient. Because for me, selling your land to buy bitcoin is not recommended because a small investment is risky.

Physical assets are more valuable if you compared it to any digital assets. I agree you can make a good profit on bitcoin but not 100% sure. and once you sell your land again if you want to buy back means you have to pay more money. So just hold your land in future your land only give you good profit.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

Give it time and relax. Believe that the price will go up because all predictions tell the same. Hold and give it some more time
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
Investing in Bitcoin in many countries is known as a prohibition against law and offenses. If the government is caught, it will be held in custody or warning. Bitcoin is thought to be a possible currency in our country. Savior gets more people to live, the current money to earn is easy with knowledgeable people.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

if thats so thats great but make sure that you know the consequences here in bitcoin and you should sell your land during bitcoin is in final dip so atleast in just a short time your bitcoin will make profit in the last quarter of the year since bitcoin rise during the holiday season every year and you should accept the fact that bitcoin dive deeply and you might get stressed at it so you have to prepare your self and if you sold your land make sure that you still have enough property always invest your spare money not all .

putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

yes it is your fate who are panicking to buy bitcoin to sell the land, but the land can also be made a good investment, but do not panic if you panic and sell bitcoin you have of course you will get a lot of losses. so the only way is to wait until the price goes back up.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

I really don't support this kind of thing, Selling land to buy bitcoin.
I know that having a Bitcoin is a profitable thing but, as we all know, Bitcoin price is so Volatile, So we only need to invest what we can afford to lose, not unless you afford to loss your land.
Anyways, Try to trade in order for you to recover from the lose. Try to Study trading.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:01:18 PM

i think you should wait. there are some good news now such as G20 do not ban crypto, China is considering allow BTC, or South Korea allow ICO. These news can pump the coins price soon

rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

Selling your land is very risky and you might end up killing your self due to depression. Before investing a huge amount of value, try to expect the pros and cons of your decision and you should always have an alternative plan in order to succeed.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

In 2017, crypto currency became a magnet for those who sincerely believe that you can earn without working. The fabulous growth of bitcoin, the inspiring story of Vitalik Buterina, the incredible predictions of experts - all these phenomena naturally clouded the mind of dreamers who are convinced that to be enriched you just need to be at the right time in the right place.

Perhaps this is true, but, firstly, it was worthwhile to invest in the crypt much earlier (five years ago), and secondly, before any crypto-investment it is useful to find out how the blockage works, how the course of currencies in the past has jumped, and what risks there is in this market.
And the risks there, it is necessary to admit, are significant: the naive guys who laid houses and bought bitcoins, who cost 20 thousand dollars each, will tell the best about them. Really profitable investments. It is a pity that the course fell tragically - it is not known when it will recover and whether it will be restored at all.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:27:10 PM

I could never have done such a risky thing. The offer of their property for conceivable benefit from the development rate of Btc still a risky wander. Presently it just stays to keep their Btc and expect an expansion in its rate. The Btc ought to soon rise well and you will inevitably get a decent benefit. Be that as it may I don't encourage anybody to go for risks.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:30:12 PM

You are risking too much mate,selling land is not a good idea just to buy bitcoin..due to unstable price its not really good that you sell your land in investing crypto.But its already done what i can advice to you is that hold your coins and wait until it surpasses in the price that you poured into it..because right now its going dip due to many consequences,i just hope that you are ready with this kind of scenario that bitcoin is facing everyday.Pumps and dumps is the nature of crypto and i hope you already know it before you get involved with it.Just be open minded inorder to overcome in any situation if those invested money and effort would be loss.Try to find another way to earn some,in this way you will have another things to be taken care of and not just looking on the coin marketcap trying to monitor the movements of bitcoins price.

Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

Pray and hope for the best, man. Slumps can be pretty tough specially when you go all in and then the dip occurrs. All you have to do now is just wait and hope a spike happens anytime this year so you can get the profits you're aching for. It'll happen, just be patient.
No need to lose hope market is again rising it will go high waiting few months again then you will be in profit, it is sure in crypto currency price use to rise and fall but only those win who wait for the price to increase it is not good to sell your bitcoin at panic price, only sword you can use to earn in crypto currency is your patience and your will power to be rich, so buy now fix your goal and let bitcoin be high again it will help you buy more property than your sold property with bitcoin profit.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

You should just wait buddy as the bitcoin price is again going to skyrocket in a few weeks maximum and it's already up from the past day, so best thing would be to wait for the price rise and please don't panick in this time as most noobies panic in case of a market dump and short their hands on bitcoin, so best option is to wait for the market to correct.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:48:10 AM

crazy bitcoin world. one guy sells his house to buy bitcoins, the other sell his land. why i have nothing to sell to buy me bitcoins. sad and old story. rich becomes richer, poor people stay poor. anyway, i would do the same, if i had the possibility.  Shocked Grin
ahah

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:51:39 AM

In 2017, crypto currency became a magnet for those who sincerely believe that you can earn without working. The fabulous growth of bitcoin, the inspiring story of Vitalik Buterina, the incredible predictions of experts - all these phenomena naturally clouded the mind of dreamers who are convinced that to be enriched you just need to be at the right time in the right place.

Perhaps this is true, but, firstly, it was worthwhile to invest in the crypt much earlier (five years ago), and secondly, before any crypto-investment it is useful to find out how the blockage works, how the course of currencies in the past has jumped, and what risks there is in this market.
And the risks there, it is necessary to admit, are significant: the naive guys who laid houses and bought bitcoins, who cost 20 thousand dollars each, will tell the best about them. Really profitable investments. It is a pity that the course fell tragically - it is not known when it will recover and whether it will be restored at all.

Faced with the irrational speculative atmosphere of Bitcoin's hot scene, investors must keep calm. Before investing, they should learn more about the relevant knowledge in this field. Selling land for Bitcoin feels a little impulsive.
moongy

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:52:18 AM

You are really too bold, but I think this is incorrect because the Bitcoin market is not stable. No one knows about the next development of the Bitcoin market. Bitcoin prices fluctuate greatly, so I think the sale is already existing. The way assets are invested is particularly irrational.
bayibufo
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

DOn't Take Panic.Just Wait few Months.I Think Bitcoin Price will be $30k Plus.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

DOn't Take Panic.Just Wait few Months.I Think Bitcoin Price will be $30k Plus.
We cant secure that in few months it will be $30k each bitcoin. Im not a negative person but as I see there are to many FUDS now and I dont think bitcoin will make it through $30k in a couple of months. A year maybe?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
petrserebrennikov321

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:59:44 AM

If I tried to do it in a traditional way by means of translation or through a bank. Then I have to send 5000 bucks, it took time to put it mildly. Plus, I would have to pay neither feeble commission for the transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: