Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land  (Read 1794 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
What can I tell you. You made a mistake. The land costs ninggo more than any crypto currency. If it's not just a desert. You could lease your land and get a steady income from this
It is not that bad I guess because right now we can so everything with crypto currency and buying a piece of land is not a big deal at all, if you have bought some bitcoin on right time it means you saved your future and if today you sold your land only then tomorrow with the profit you will be able to buy the whole well build and luxurious house with the help of bitcoin but you will have to keep patience and hold for long time, never panic.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

Because you  had bought already what you can do bow is to wait and keep hodling your bitcoin becasue for sure bitcoin will recover . Keep it as a long term investment or at least wait until the price pumps up before selling it as if you will sell it today you will only incurres losses. Don't stres too much, better days are yet to come.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

To get capital by selling land can be a good idea if the land is not providing income. But I won't  invest everything in cryptocurrency or in just one type of crypto. I would diversify my money to several types of investments like stock, business and then the crypto.

I agree, even I myself if I will invest big amount of money into business, I will not put all my money in one investment only, I will find ways to make my investment more productive and I will make sure I will profit.
online73

Activity: 644

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

I can congratulate you! I myself am not a fan of extreme measures, but if you nevertheless decided to purchase digital gold, I can say with confidence that such investments are one of the most profitable and safe. Therefore, do not be nervous, in time you will understand that this decision is one of the most correct in your life.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

There are a type of business which is called property business which is so profitable in the past. But now bitcoin is came to market so mostly property dealer are joining bitcoin business and leaving their property dealing. So you have done the same things and i think its the best decision that you have taken. Now play with bitcoin with tricks and i hope you will earn more.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

In the first place, you do not need to sell any property of your just to invest in bitcoin. It is really risky but you can use your savings instead of your property. Now that bitcoin is experiencing fluctuations and remain its low price, all you have to do is to wait until it pumps. You do not have any choice but to wait because if you sell your bitcoin you will not gain any profit from it. Make sure next time that you will look first of the possible things thaf might happen for you not to have a loss.

eydrea

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

Do noy sell due to your uneasyness about losing your money. Eventually bitcoin will surely recovers its price and will start rising again in the market. Do not do a panic selling without getting any profit from your bitcoin. It takes time and patience to earn money. It is not recommendable to start selling your coins now.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

At this moment, you can only hold Bitcoin till the price rise. It is risky to sell your land or property for Bitcoin. And you shouldn’t invest more than what you can afford to lost.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

if thats so thats great but make sure that you know the consequences here in bitcoin and you should sell your land during bitcoin is in final dip so atleast in just a short time your bitcoin will make profit in the last quarter of the year since bitcoin rise during the holiday season every year and you should accept the fact that bitcoin dive deeply and you might get stressed at it so you have to prepare your self and if you sold your land make sure that you still have enough property always invest your spare money not all .
Crypdon

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

If you think the price is low now, imagine how those people felt who sold their houses for bitcoin at Q3 and Q4 2017 when bitcoin prices were high sky high. Just have some patience and you will win with bitcoin, it always goes up eventually
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

I think it's a natural thing if you long in the crypto world you will not feel panic and will remain calm. but if you are new, you dare and dare to risk selling the land to invest. my advice, you should keep calm and not panic and keep holding it under any circumstances.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
vitimers

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:13:41 PM

You should have done this mistake at the first place. Now that you have sold your land, wait for prices to recover and then do not repeat this mistake again.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

loss when you sell back at a lower price when you buy bitcoin, I suggest you do not sell bitcoin at this time because according to people who trade bitcoin at this time bitcoin prices are still low and after mid year rise in bitcoin prices will look, as seen Year then like this too, be patient, loss or profit there must be time
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

You should've thought it deeply before doing so because bitcoin has a volatIile value and there is no definite assurance that you will get what you are longing for. Though that's what happened, it can be considered as a good thing still since you've bought bitcoin now that the value is very low. It will give you more opportunities to habe the money you've lost back or more than that.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
thinknow11

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

I will like to remind you a crypto rule which says "buy low and sell high". However, your entry-level is your own low then you have to wait until it rises beyond your entry-level.  
Ayyaz Mahmood

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:25:18 PM

You should wait few more weeks. Don't sell in loss out of panic. I know it's very hard  when you see the price is dropping like free fall.  Just be Calm and patient and wait few more weeks.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

It can be considered as a huge gamble since bitcoin has a volatile value so there's a possibility always that your money will either grow or fall in time. In this kind of situations, you will be left with no choice but to wait till the value rises again but unfortunately, no on knows when will that time come but still you should stay patient.

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

In the early stages of bitcoins many investors have done  investing on bitcoins by selling their house and property which made them richie rich as they got huge profits when the price of bitcoins shooted to above $ 19000. There is still potential for the price of bitcoins to go higher, but the volatility is also to be considered when investing on to the bitcoins as no one will be able to predict the crypto market. The prices of bitcoins will definitely go above $ 50000 USD by this year end, from the price history of bitcoins it is clear that as year passes the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing which is good for all the investors of bitcoin.

romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:15:40 PM

Do not worry and calmly keep your bitcoin until better times) I think in December you will get your profit)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:55 PM

keep calm guys, bitcoin will not make you lose. this is just a price trend. when the price has reached the highest peak then it will fall .. when the price is already lowest then it will pump. so you just have to wait and keep hold your BTC. until the price is back on when you buy or wait until the price really pumps to 2x from your purchase. relax and enjoy it. don't panic to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: