Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:58:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Conspiracy?  (Read 445 times)
green547 (OP)

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

It's quite interesting no one really knows who satoshi is and is probably the biggest mystery in the world at the moment.
I'll share a few theories I've heard.

1.  Satoshi is really just an Arificial Intellegience program/robot who created bitcoin to eventually take over the world.

2.  Bitcoin was created by north Korea and they hold the 1 million satoshi bitcoins.

3.  Roger Ver is really satoshi and he holds the 1 million bitcoins.

Anyone else hear anything crazy like this?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

Yes, yes we've most of us read that sort of stuff many, many times.

Note while you're reading more and posting less, you will come across the thread where satoshi didn't mine a million coins.

If you get really advanced with your reading, you will find out who did actually make a million.

glhf
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

All of these theories are just funny. I think satoshi is a computer scientist living in usa, an ordinal very clever man, bitcoin is not a magical thing as seen by newbies today. This idea has been there for a long time but double spending problem couldn't be solved.
MkGregor

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

I think, that whoever have created it, did a very wise thing by hiding his identity. He would not be left to live his life in peace after that.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

Nick Szabo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Szabo
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

I think you need to step bck and look at the structure, evolution and limits in Bitcoin.

It was postulated as an anti-banking system, and released into a community that was likely to seize on this, and to expand on the possibilities of freedom from the established banking system. This gives the bankers an insight into the possible problems in the future.

It was capped at 21million coins, and whilst this my seem to be a lot, it is insignificant it the context of world economies.

It has a reasonable degree of anonymity, This means that coins retained or acquired by banks and governments can be concealed

The block generation interval of 10 minutes, and the need for additional confirmations means that the system can never rival banking transfer systems as a volume service.

The password restrictions and wallet storage methods mean that coins will be lost forever durng the lifetime of Bitcoin.

Recent method of price manipulation means that central bankers and other can increase their holdings at minimal cost.

These and various other factors lead me to believe that Bitcoin is an experimental project created by a central banker as a precursor to the release of a major new digital currency.
AdarWeinreb

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

I wish we knew.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

I think you need to step bck and look at the structure, evolution and limits in Bitcoin.

It was postulated as an anti-banking system, and released into a community that was likely to seize on this, and to expand on the possibilities of freedom from the established banking system. This gives the bankers an insight into the possible problems in the future.

It was capped at 21million coins, and whilst this my seem to be a lot, it is insignificant it the context of world economies.

It has a reasonable degree of anonymity, This means that coins retained or acquired by banks and governments can be concealed

The block generation interval of 10 minutes, and the need for additional confirmations means that the system can never rival banking transfer systems as a volume service.

The password restrictions and wallet storage methods mean that coins will be lost forever durng the lifetime of Bitcoin.

Recent method of price manipulation means that central bankers and other can increase their holdings at minimal cost.

These and various other factors lead me to believe that Bitcoin is an experimental project created by a central banker as a precursor to the release of a major new digital currency.

or that it was created by someone or group who were really hard done
by in the 2007/2008 financial crash and who held a serious grudge
against the establishment.

I dont have any other theories on the Satoshi Nakamoto subject, and I
dont ponder too much over it because it has been speculated on, talked
about and investigated to death already with no enlightenment.

To air other theories again, Satoshi may have passed away already . . .
and this from an older BCT thread which is my favourite > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2294666.0

Haha, that's the million bitcoin question. No one really knows (except Satoshi and maybe those close to him). Anyone claiming to know is just speculating. If you google search or youtube search there are all sorts of theories ranging from him dying to being a group of corporations (SAmsung, TOSHIba, NAKAmichi, and MOTOrola). It's even possible he/she/they don't even have the private keys to the wallets that those funds are located in. If I had to give my best educated guess, I would guess it's Nick Szabo, who had the original idea of bitgold.

Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:03:26 AM

Whoever, or wherever, Satoshi is:

I hope he's doing okay.

stantpro

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

Satoshi from what you wrote is both a real person and an artificial intelligence.
I think he is a human being with scientific prowess to design programs.
Bitcoin happens to be a digital currency created by him and has been accepted by many
as decentralized medium of exchange around the globe.This should be
the basic fact about satoshi.
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

There are a lot of rumors and gossip on this subject. But, will the truth be revealed to the world - who is Satoshi Nakamoto? That is the question.
I think that we will never know the answer to this question.
Oleh Khoroshko

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

Nothing is ever in perpetuity... 

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

It's quite interesting no one really knows who satoshi is and is probably the biggest mystery in the world at the moment.
I'll share a few theories I've heard.

1.  Satoshi is really just an Arificial Intellegience program/robot who created bitcoin to eventually take over the world.

2.  Bitcoin was created by north Korea and they hold the 1 million satoshi bitcoins.

3.  Roger Ver is really satoshi and he holds the 1 million bitcoins.

Anyone else hear anything crazy like this?

There is a person who knows him! His nickname is theymos! Ask him Grin
AdvanceNote

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

Satoshi was always the family’s favorite son, expediting a flawed currency like bitcoin to get the fame. The outcast brother, Tecnovert, toiled away at a truly private currency, the Particl Project, all the while becoming the #3 contributor to Bitcoin Core! #Conspiracy
stantpro

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:22:07 PM

The renown white paper published on P2P Foundation reported that the elusive Satoshi
Nakamoto resides in Japan and was born in 1975.As world's media felt they had finally found Satoshi
Nakamoto in 2014 -Another set of information said he was a computer engineer living in a suburb
Temple City in Los Angeles.Meanwhile the man, named Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto,
has firmly denied he was the instrument behind the invention of  bitcoin apparently due to the powers that be.

mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:48:17 AM

Maybe it is a decentralized anonymous community that got fedup with the FED (lol) and created BTC.

BTC is code, it runs as planned, no need to manage. Banks is "people orientated" and runs as the people feel fit, and gets managed by people for their own profit.

So, code or people??
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

I don't think anyone knows who he is, they just speculate and guess basing on what those they bring out too but he is gonna have a great influence on the world
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: