Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese new year  (Read 1085 times)
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

I hope the new year china fleeting because the price of coins will soon be recovered back to the original price or even more can go up to a higher price.
china new year will soon be passed and we just wait for the market back good and it will definitely happen. so we can wait in a while until the market returns to its normal position.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

Is there any possibility that bitcoin will regain its loss after this chinese new year? All my coins are in a bloody red for almost a month. I dont even have time looking altcoins prices.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

With the Chinese New year coming, who believes that the crypto market with go down again? Speculating on whether to hold out to purchase more of some altcoins such as VIB, XVG, and looking at other possibilities
The fact that the market fell still long before the Chinese New Year does not convince you that their influence is minimal on all this. It would simply be a small correction of no more, and then a complete collapse of all coins and until the end even this is not visible.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

Is there any possibility that bitcoin will regain its loss after this chinese new year? All my coins are in a bloody red for almost a month. I dont even have time looking altcoins prices.
There is always the possibility that bitcoin price will regain after Chinese New Year. You are not the only one suffering this lose with the current rate now of bitcoin that falling down. I think we can experience again of huge price of bitcoin in the nearing time.
shileiya

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

There is always the possibility that bitcoin price will regain after Chinese New Year. You are not the only one suffering this lose with the current rate now of bitcoin that falling down. I think we can experience again of huge price of bitcoin in the nearing time.
I agree with you that the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly in March this year. If we look at the trend of bitcoin in recent years, we will find a law that every year the price of bitcoin will drop from December to March.I think this is related to the Chinese New Year
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

on my side I am very impatient that this new Chinese is finally over.
I think it really has a lot of impact on the marketcap.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

The total marketcap of crypto usually dump before the chinese new year. In 2018 the chinese new year is going to be around the 16th of february, I expect a recovery after it and maybe we will reach an ATH. But I am still afraid that people will freak out during the G20 summit, I heard France and Germany are planning to regulate bitcoin and all the altcoins. Maybe they will create more laws to tax all our crypto currency gains ?

Azizjon92

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

With the Chinese New year coming, who believes that the crypto market with go down again? Speculating on whether to hold out to purchase more of some altcoins such as VIB, XVG, and looking at other possibilities

as we see the market is falling. Maybe because of the new year in China, maybe not. But the fact remains that it is quite possible that due to the new year in China
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

Everyone talking about Chinese New Year.

Not only in crypto, also in industry people are waiting for recovery or price changes because of China. I personally expect a big pump. Not only because of China but because so many people waiting for it and will jump on the train as soon as the first sign of market upside will reveal.

This will become something like a self fullfilling prophecy.

Does anyone has a valid figure which percentage of crypto invest comes directly from China?
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

I think Chinese new year doesn't have a relation to altcoins and bitcoin drops but rather it is because of what the normal market flow. To hold is it base on you as holder. Even there is no Chinese new year, I think prices still goes in up and goes in down.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

I think Chinese new year doesn't have a relation to altcoins and bitcoin drops but rather it is because of what the normal market flow. To hold is it base on you as holder. Even there is no Chinese new year, I think prices still goes in up and goes in down.
Chinese "New Year" was called as Happy Lunar Year ,bro . I don't think there is anything related from the New Lunar Year vs bitcoin's drop at all because the drop of Bitcoin's price is cause of the money laundrying scandal at South Korea so it's has nothing to do with New Lunar Year.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

According to my prediction one day the Chinese government will announce the year of coin and this dream is very close

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

yes, when the Chinese holiday finish, everything will be recover. we shout not too worry about altcoin future. they are preparing for the new growth
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:08:40 PM

I am pretty optimistic so I am predicting after Chinese new year we will see a huge pick up of crypto. A lot of Chinese investors take 3-4 weeks off and primarily focus on family and health. Personally, I haven't traded since January 2nd, so let's see what happens.
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:13:29 PM

I agree with you that the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly in March this year. If we look at the trend of bitcoin in recent years, we will find a law that every year the price of bitcoin will drop from December to March.I think this is related to the Chinese New Year
hopefully with the passing of chinese new year the price of all coin can stabilize back dev. because it is not just crypto but also among industries also waiting for a recovery or price change due to China's new year.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

Thanks to this market, we have to follow the tax policies of India, China's Christmas gift-giving period, Japan's mining perspective and much more in part.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:26:33 PM

not too sure .
i mean , how people think some big day event will make some changes about market.
on one side , people think crypto its like investement.
on another side , people think crypto its like land of money.
and many many side again.
so i just speculate if that really happened , some people over there will try to take over it.
or vice versa.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

Chinese New Year is only a few days away, but I think it affects the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies have ended, and within half months the market will recover entirely, and the price of cryptos will increase again quickly. The cryptocurrencies market will return to its heyday.

Riser7

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

Past years there is some similarities or pattern if you like with market drop and a Chinese new year.
Coincidence I think not. Is it related to a Chinese new year, not sure.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

Past years there is some similarities or pattern if you like with market drop and a Chinese new year.
Coincidence I think not. Is it related to a Chinese new year, not sure.
Maybe but there is a strong evidence that this dip is made by the incoming chinese new year.
Prices on the past is only a coincidence

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: