Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any predictions about the rise in value?  (Read 387 times)
philad220

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:07:44 AM

Viewing it from my own perspective, one should know that the falling in price is not new to cryptocurrency if we could reference to some years back and it is normal as well because it is always the right time to invest, this happened due to some corrections in exchange, and I hope between the month of March to April things  will come in place and it will be a very good era for everyone to harvest. Endurance is the best.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:09:03 AM

"Quite disappointing"? In February last year bitcoin was below  $1,000 and by December above  $19,000 and this pattern may play out again. Don't feel disappointed because you bought higher than were the price is today. Be reassure that bitcoin and altcoins are going to go up very soon.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

All this games and manipulations with "bad" news has one target - to buy BTC for cheap price and then pump it to the new highs. So, very soon market will go up again.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

2018, bitcoin exchange rate plunges. almost all cryptocurrency has decreased significantly. indeed lately cryptocurrency market a little disappointing everyone complained and panicked
from various articles I read it can be concluded that this cryptocurrency phenomenon is just a bubble phenomenon
which is temporary is likely there is hope for pump again, I think it doesn't happen in the near future even 1-2 months ahead there is still a decline
until seconds now some of the major coins are still weakened, as:
@coinmarketcap
Bitcoin         -11.35%
Ethereum         -12.34%
Ripple         -12.87%
Bitcoin Cash    -14.50%
Litecoin         -10.04%
Stellar         -12.24%
eth that was originally estimated at the end of 2017 will soar in the year 2018 was also participated experienced bubble phenomenon
eth will return?
yes, of course. this coin is strong enough for it as a proof you try to note again the power of roaming eth in a few months back. we can only predict. hopefully it happens
if you take eth. I advise you to hold this coin in your cart until the condition stabilizes. I hope you have a little patience!
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

It's hard to make a prediction right now, this is the time when you reflect if you are comfortable with what you have or sell it at a lost, but the blockchain technology is here to stay and the government will eventually find a way to incorporate it in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: