Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FairProof - First real FAIR lottery  (Read 31147 times)
angeloanggam

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Ace of ♠♠♠♠

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:48:34 AM

Any updates moreia?

Yo, whats the update?

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖Win Bitcoin By Playing Bitcoin Dice, Bitcoin Lotto, Bitcoin RPSLS❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:41:07 PM

Any updates moreia?

Yo, whats the update?

moreia is still waiting for his withdrawal and waiting for FairProof's response until Monday.

Since it's the weekend I can understand FairProof is not online, I'll give him until the end of Monday to respond and process my cashout.
I'll remove all of my posts once the issue is resolved, though scam report will be opened if I see him online and I don't get a response.

Thanks

moreia

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:41:49 PM

Any updates moreia?
No updates yet
Yo, whats the update?

No update. Still nothing from Fairproof

Any updates moreia?

Yo, whats the update?

moreia is still waiting for his withdrawal and waiting for FairProof's response until Monday.

Since it's the weekend I can understand FairProof is not online, I'll give him until the end of Monday to respond and process my cashout.
I'll remove all of my posts once the issue is resolved, though scam report will be opened if I see him online and I don't get a response.

Thanks

Well said
moreia

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:01:31 PM

I'll definitely keep you all updated and will send a PM if I'm paid. In the meantime all eyes on Fairproof
moreia

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:17:22 AM

Scam accusation in 24 hours, still no sign of fairproof.
moreia

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:48:13 AM

Still no update, this has and is an extremely painful wait.
moreia

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:01:08 PM

Another update
Now on 3.21BTC trying to cashout and still no luck cashing out, has anyone ever succeeded cashing out after claiming the 2x fair proof bonus?
Keeping an eye on fair proofs account to see when they come online if they're online soon I'll have to make a thread to alert anyone when depositing.

Please contact support (contact button), and send your permanent link.
You were online at 9:34am today and still no update I am giving you 14 more hours as promised for a response. Thank you
OsNaP

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:17:07 PM

Its ironic how they show big wins on the site but can't pay out the ~3 BTC, but than again they were scamming from the start.
moreia

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:22:00 PM

Its ironic how they show big wins on the site but can't pay out the ~3 BTC, but than again they were scamming from the start.

Wrong
I got an email saying they're investigating my account since I won a large amount in a rapid succession. Logical, but now how long until the next response?

Quote from: Fair Proof Email Support
Hello,

We are investigating your gameplay conditions of your winnings. It's a regular procedure for new users with high winnings.

Withdrawals will be enabled as soon as our security team finish the investigation.

Sorry for a delay with a reply, but on weekend we  do support only high rollers.
But since you've won more than 4 BTC you are a high roller now. Congratulations!

Good Luck,
Fairproof
moreia

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:54:09 PM

I'm worried again, a few days just to "investigate" my account. It shouldn't take days it's not that hard to look through bets and seeds to make sure nothing was cheated. Fingers crossed this is legitimate
You will be able to withdraw your funds from your account after completion of the investigation.
It may take a couple days.

Thanks for understanding.

Good Luck,
FairProof!
Sickler

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:35:02 PM

I'm worried again, a few days just to "investigate" my account. It shouldn't take days it's not that hard to look through bets and seeds to make sure nothing was cheated. Fingers crossed this is legitimate
You will be able to withdraw your funds from your account after completion of the investigation.
It may take a couple days.

Thanks for understanding.

Good Luck,
FairProof!

This doesn't look good.  I hope this gets resolved.  Was really looking forward to playing, but not if they are so slow with support.

Might deposit like 5 BTC if they manage to cash you out though.  Just to test them.
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:27:55 PM

You will ofc never see that money again. This site is a total scam like I and others have pointed out multiple times in this thread.

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
moreia

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:42:41 PM

Worth having hope. Waiting for this investigation to finish and I'll see what happens
BunsenBurner

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:28:09 AM

It is about time IMHO to make a scam accusation, and ask someone on the default trust list to give OP a negative trust so to warn the others.

OsNaP

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:28:37 AM

Wrong
I got an email saying they're investigating my account since I won a large amount in a rapid succession. Logical, but now how long until the next response?

Come on....sorry to say this, but if you ignore all these scam accusations in this and other threads and still defend them and give the benefit of the doubt, than you just are stupid. Than don't blame the site but blame yourself.
moreia

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:01:51 AM

Wrong

Come on....sorry to say this, but if you ignore all these scam accusations in this and other threads and still defend them and give the benefit of the doubt, than you just are stupid. Than don't blame the site but blame yourself.

Don't call me stupid, the site looked legit from their first view and no ACCURATE claims were on the users profile nor on this thread. The community needs to see a scam and stop it not let people like me not even know that there have been issues.

I'm giving the user until Friday, then the accusation is going up. Tired of this shit
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:31:41 AM

Come on....sorry to say this, but if you ignore all these scam accusations in this and other threads and still defend them and give the benefit of the doubt, than you just are stupid.

If you haven't noticed, there are scam accusations about every single site i heard of.

I have played Win88, PD, Bitoomba and Fairproof

It is the natural tendency of a losing/cheating player to scream scam if it gets backfired.
Win88 banned 2 players because each of them created two accounts.
PD for some 1000 btc issue and another bug testing something.
Bitoomba for not paying

Fairproof for really not paying/ delaying payment for more than 72 hours. (atleast till now)

I had played them all and have no issues so far.

So, i think you are pretty rude calling everyone stupid, because there are scam accusations in almost every site.

Than don't blame the site but blame yourself.

Players have the right to blame the site if the site's acts seem suspicious.
moreia

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:22:20 AM

Come on....sorry to say this, but if you ignore all these scam accusations in this and other threads and still defend them and give the benefit of the doubt, than you just are stupid.

If you haven't noticed, there are scam accusations about every single site i heard of.

I have played Win88, PD, Bitoomba and Fairproof

It is the natural tendency of a losing/cheating player to scream scam if it gets backfired.
Win88 banned 2 players because each of them created two accounts.
PD for some 1000 btc issue and another bug testing something.
Bitoomba for not paying

Fairproof for really not paying/ delaying payment for more than 72 hours. (atleast till now)

I had played them all and have no issues so far.

So, i think you are pretty rude calling everyone stupid, because there are scam accusations in almost every site.

Than don't blame the site but blame yourself.

Players have the right to blame the site if the site's acts seem suspicious.
Also fair proof only provide support to high rollers, I am a high roller hence I am getting support
moreia

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:42:30 AM

No update and it's now Wednesday....
Going to send them another email.
moreia

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:59:27 AM

No update and it's now Wednesday....
Going to send them another email.
So far no word, given advice from ndhc to wait until the 12th before making a scam accusation.
Post your TXID if you get the cashout
I'm still waiting for confirmation this isnt a scam before I put my coins in
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: