Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FairProof - First real FAIR lottery  (Read 31151 times)
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:19:51 AM

Yeah, really. if no payment is given before 12th october, i am going all against fairproof.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moreia

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:14:04 AM

Yeah, really. if no payment is given before 12th october, i am going all against fairproof.

Fingers are crossed....
Either they're actually investigating and taking a bit of time (which must be the case I haven't seen them online since I got the last email, according to bitcointalk) or they're in hiding
I hope it's no1
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:23:57 AM

Fingers are crossed....
Either they're actually investigating and taking a bit of time (which must be the case I haven't seen them online since I got the last email, according to bitcointalk) or they're in hiding
I hope it's no1

I am thinking that at first they ignored your case and concentrated on other things because i am assunming that you got the 100% bonus and made lot of bets to cover wagering requirement. i think they started verifying bets only when the requests reached them.
Hope they are not verifying 1000s of bets manually.
moreia

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:27:13 AM

Fingers are crossed....
I hope it's no1

I am thinking that at first they ignored your case and concentrated on other things because i am assunming that you got the 100% bonus and made lot of bets to cover wagering requirement. i think they started verifying bets only when the requests reached them.
Hope they are not verifying 1000s of bets manually.

I only have 15-25 pages of bets which equates to no more than 250 bets.
It shouldn't take to long to verify all bets, they said I was a high roller therefor are giving me support. That's why others haven't received support because, they aren't high rollers.

I'll wait until they're online, and give them a few hours to report back.
I understand as a site where people win 90+BTC in one bet daily, those cases and investigations are probably higher priority than mine, but I don't think anyone deserves to be ignore. At least an update would be appreciated
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:38:49 AM

I checked everywhere, all over internet. there are 3 scam cases.
1) deposited but never credited. (no proof)

2) and 3) similar to your case.
https://i.imgur.com/ID8urvZ.jpg
http://d.pr/i/aKwj

Don't know whether they received their deposits after verification. They probably received them after verification or lost them gambling later.

Whatever happens DO NOT gamble with the balance.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:47:40 AM

I checked everywhere, all over internet. there are 3 scam cases.
1) deposited but never credited. (no proof)

2) and 3) similar to your case.
https://i.imgur.com/ID8urvZ.jpg
http://d.pr/i/aKwj

Don't know whether they received their deposits after verification.

I haven't gambled here (I don't usually gamble with my bitcoins at all) but from what I have seen, it seems Fair Proof is just being lazy with their support. Moreia's statement is partially correct, by the looks of their daily high bets, they would be VERY skeptical with high winners but yet again, not one of those bets in the high rollers have actually posted anywhere on bitcointalk (so i have seen) about their bets being investigated...so how do we know those bets are real?

I'm sort of 50/50 on this one. Those about cases you pointed out ndnhc COULD be valid, or may not be. There are two things that every needs to take into account:
1. Did those members claim the 2x deposit bonus and did they wager 36x of their original deposit?
2. Did those members wager over 1BTC?

Statistically speaking, it would be extremely hard to win and wager over 16BTC and only end up on 1BTC...and it would also be unrealistic to be on 3.6BTC and have wagered over 1BTC in one bet. But as moreia states earlier he purposely wagered high amounts on 100% to meet the 16BTC wager requirement to cashout.

That is the problem with both of those cases...to further investigate ndnhc, where did you get those images? I am sure they both have back stories to go along with them? Maybe I can do a little more research and help those members get their funds.

MY STANCE FOR NOW: DO NOT deposit in FairProof until Moreia receives his cashout and an explanation is posted, as well as investigation results and the reason for investigation.

I highly doubt that fairproof have been scamming all along, and still remain on neutral defaultrust. If there were issues, they would have been addresses by now just like moreia has addressed.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:49:08 AM

UPDATE:

"Thanks for the message, we'll get back to you as soon as possible!"

received email.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:53:56 AM

I haven't gambled here (I don't usually gamble with my bitcoins at all) but from what I have seen, it seems Fair Proof is just being lazy with their support. Moreia's statement is partially correct, by the looks of their daily high bets, they would be VERY skeptical with high winners but yet again, not one of those bets in the high rollers have actually posted anywhere on bitcointalk (so i have seen) about their bets being investigated...so how do we know those bets are real?

I'm sort of 50/50 on this one. Those about cases you pointed out ndnhc COULD be valid, or may not be. There are two things that every needs to take into account:
1. Did those members claim the 2x deposit bonus and did they wager 36x of their original deposit?

Statistically speaking, it would be extremely hard to win and wager over 16BTC and only end up on 1BTC...and it would also be unrealistic to be on 3.6BTC and have wagered over 1BTC in one bet. But as moreia states earlier he purposely wagered high amounts on 100% to meet the 16BTC wager requirement to cashout.

That is the problem with both of those cases...to further investigate ndnhc, where did you get those images? I am sure they both have back stories to go along with them? Maybe I can do a little more research and help those members get their funds.

MY STANCE FOR NOW: DO NOT deposit in FairProof until Moreia receives his cashout and an explanation is posted, as well as investigation results and the reason for investigation.

I highly doubt that fairproof have been scamming all along, and still remain on neutral defaultrust. If there were issues, they would have been addresses by now just like moreia has addressed.

Sure. i agree with you. most likely they are just lazy. but 4 BTC is too much too risk.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:59:07 AM

Sure. i agree with you. most likely they are just lazy. but 4 BTC is too much too risk.

They may not see it as a big amount to worry about but they're failing to see that $1,350 is not an amount that can just be forgotten.
I'm sure moreia will keep posting and posting until the funds are in his wallet anyway, which will soon incline fairproof to let him withdraw.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
moreia

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:14:40 PM

Correct, until I get responses and explanations I won't be playing (and definitely not depositing) on Fairproof anytime soon
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:57:35 PM

Correct, until I get responses and explanations I won't be playing (and definitely not depositing) on Fairproof anytime soon

That's the best way to do it for now...
Hopefully someone with default trust will give you a hand if no payment is made

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
moreia

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:49:01 PM

It's nearly Friday, you all know what that means, Fairproof goes offline for the weekend.
If I dont get a response before the weekend scam accusation is going up. No more waiting.
Peter882

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:17:30 AM

and every time I go to withdraw I get "Invalid Data"

So you have already waited for more than 5 days for your withdrawal, right? That is way too long for bet verification or processing the withdrawal.
Another annoying thing is that OP logged in on Oct 6, but didn't make any posts regarding your problem...

Good luck to you moreia.

moreia

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:26:12 AM

and every time I go to withdraw I get "Invalid Data"

So you have already waited for more than 5 days for your withdrawal, right? That is way too long for bet verification or processing the withdrawal.
Another annoying thing is that OP logged in on Oct 6, but didn't make any posts regarding your problem...

Good luck to you moreia.

They replied via Email on October 6th, if they did login and didn't reply then I would have made the accusation by now.
They DID login, did not post here but DID reply to my email only hours after logging in
moreia

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:26:37 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 06:22:12 AM by moreia

Again to get to the top (sorry if this is considered spam but people need to be aware)
It sort of sucks this site is turning out like this, with bad support and lots of unhappy users...yet it is one of the only legitimately fair sites out there. Hopefully they pick up their game soon enough
Just to get top page...
STILL NO UPDATE
UPDATE: I am NO LONGER GAMBLING @ FairProof until my 4.3BTC cashout is processed.
Sent PM to fairproof:
1HAYudfnrv27pBCgPow4vpByDtUvgE73b3
I want my whole 4.3 balance sent here, as of this PM I WILL NOT BE GAMBLING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
I want my 4.3BTC AND THAT IS ALL

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:12:26 AM

Countdown. 42 hours to go.

Edit: last online is on 6th. no email. no response from around that time.
Should we give more time?
(if this a scam, we will be letting more people fall into this)

Edit2: Already lot of negative trust feedback for OP. added mine. Will remove after payment.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:54:10 AM

Edit2: Already lot of negative trust feedback for OP. added mine. Will remove after payment.

I've also put in my negative feedback until the withdrawal is processed, even though I believe this is all just a big case of terrible support.
Good luck moreia on getting your bitcoins!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
moreia

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:55:44 AM

Since they haven't been online, I will wait a few more days until I see them online. I'm not that inclined to make a report as it may decrease my chances of getting the withdrawal. Last thing I want is to lose it because of being hostile toward the site.
They are going to come online sooner or later, so i'll just have to wait

I've also put in my negative feedback until the withdrawal is processed, even though I believe this is all just a big case of terrible support.
Good luck moreia on getting your bitcoins!
thanks for the support niothor
moreia

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:31:11 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819254.0
moreia

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:50:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819254.msg9191178#msg9191178
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: