Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FairProof - First real FAIR lottery  (Read 31141 times)
sting2582000

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:05:15 PM

I deposit 0.1 BTC and play with bonus to withdraw (  I bet total 36 * deposit ( for withdraw bonus ) ) and they said me fraud and block widthdraw lol =)) . Wtf bonus is deception. Scam don't play

This site is scamer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:08:33 PM

I deposit 0.1 BTC and play with bonus to withdraw (  I bet total 36 * deposit ( for withdraw bonus ) ) and they said me fraud and block widthdraw lol =)) . Wtf bonus is deception. Scam don't play

This site is scamer
A tip for future reference, make sure to google search "Site name + scam" before depositing anything.
Fairproof is known to be -very- sketchy. Be glad you didn't invest more. Smiley

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:56:18 PM

This site is scamer

if only you read the posts by the members theres alots of complaints about them
FairProof (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 03:28:54 PM

Countdown. 42 hours to go.

Edit: last online is on 6th. no email. no response from around that time.
Should we give more time?
(if this a scam, we will be letting more people fall into this)

Edit2: Already lot of negative trust feedback for OP. added mine. Will remove after payment.

Since they haven't been online, I will wait a few more days until I see them online. I'm not that inclined to make a report as it may decrease my chances of getting the withdrawal. Last thing I want is to lose it because of being hostile toward the site.
They are going to come online sooner or later, so i'll just have to wait

Edit2: Already lot of negative trust feedback for OP. added mine. Will remove after payment.

I've also put in my negative feedback until the withdrawal is processed, even though I believe this is all just a big case of terrible support.
Good luck moreia on getting your bitcoins!
thanks for the support niothor

Sorry for delay, but now your account is unlocked.
Unfortunately you've lost your funds because you keep on playing during the investigation. 

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:06:01 AM

Sorry, but you are supposed to pay that 4.3BTC to moreia.

It is only because of your very very long delay, that moreia lost 4.3BTC.
Though moreia had won plenty more than that, you are supposed to compensate for it.

Or you will still be considered a scam. Waiting for players to lose their funds before unlocking their accounts...
esp. when the "invetigation" takes plenty more than 2 weeks.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:19:05 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 06:03:35 AM by Watoshi-Dimobuto

From October 4 to October 28, the account is locked Huh

24 days! Anyone will lose their patience.

Amount owing to moreia = 4.3BTC + interest = 5BTC

Let us negotiate that to 4BTC.

You pay moreia 4BTC.
dbwilkins

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:37:10 AM

Sorry ot hear there's still a problem - they seemes quite ok - I didn't win much with them but all went ok when I played a few times.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:04:10 AM

Sorry ot hear there's still a problem - they seemes quite ok - I didn't win much with them but all went ok when I played a few times.

I don't think you won big? did you?

try there again. deposit a good amount, claim the 2x bonus and trust me, you will never see you coins back in your wallet.
dbwilkins

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:32:54 AM

I only play what I can afford to lose so it wasn't big - I never gambled more than 0.25 BTC.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:34:57 AM

I only play what I can afford to lose so it wasn't big - I never gambled more than 0.25 BTC.

then of course you will get it back. But if it was higher, they will simply lock your account till you gamble away the coins.
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:40:39 AM

Since they haven't been online, I will wait a few more days until I see them online. I'm not that inclined to make a report as it may decrease my chances of getting the withdrawal. Last thing I want is to lose it because of being hostile toward the site.

I've also put in my negative feedback until the withdrawal is processed, even though I believe this is all just a big case of terrible support.

Unfortunately you've lost your funds because you keep on playing during the investigation. 

What kind of investigation did you do in the past 3 weeks?
Or you were simply waiting for moreia to lose his coin eventually?

notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:52:50 AM

lol what bs you didnt log on for 3 weeks even if you was investigating you could said something in this thread, like the guy above said you waited for him to lose to come back
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:18:28 PM

lol what bs you didnt log on for 3 weeks even if you was investigating you could said something in this thread, like the guy above said you waited for him to lose to come back

That's what scammer do. They scam.

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
moreia

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:41:22 AM

Exactly
I'm posting scam accusations around the web
He just waited for me to lose all of my coins then came back when I lost
I want the original 4.3BTC, as I halted all gambling at this stage, then gave up hope and just did some ridiculous gambling as I thought (and now proven that I was) I was scammed

Scam report here, and on multiple other sites is going up tonight, until I get the 4.3BTC which is owed to me. And this is a LUCKY figure as you made me wait 24 days, and I got my balance to 7.5BTC before busting, not even considering interest.

You've got 6 hours to send 4.3BTC to the address on my profile, or the scam report is up. I'm not waiting for your garbage again
moreia

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:27:39 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=838465.msg9363605#msg9363605

Scam report posted.
FairProof (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:28:40 PM

Moreia,

Your bitcoins are not stolen, you’ve lost them during the investigation.

Your behaviour caused such a long investigation.

Firstly you’ve sent an infected betting bot for fairproof.

After a couple of weeks you’ve made the first deposit and immideatly got a huge winnings.

We could block your account according to our terms of services but we haven’t - we started the investigation.

While contacting our support you asked how to redeem a Bad Luck bonus which is 1.5 BTC (7.5BTC * 20%). Not a word about 4.3 BTC.

But on bitcointalk you are talking about stolen 7.5 BTC. How come?

Moreia, you act very strange. Nevertheless we provide you with a bad luck bonus which is 1.5 BTC.

Our policy is not to wash dirty linen in public. But currently we have to. Screenshots Moreia’s messages can be provided by request.

We close this case and nobody could not claim FairProof as a Scam.

pizz4

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:41:13 PM

Ah, classic FairProof sentence Wink
moreia

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:45:22 PM

Ah, classic FairProof sentence Wink
exactly
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:13:13 AM

Moreia has informed me that moreia has not received any 1.5BTC he claims. He got nothing.

Moreia completely deserves the 4.3BTC and maybe more. Because of your weird approach, he had spent an entire month, hoping and posting here. You surely ought to compensate that.
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:37:16 AM

Moreia,

Your bitcoins are not stolen, you’ve lost them during the investigation.

Your behaviour caused such a long investigation.

Firstly you’ve sent an infected betting bot for fairproof.

After a couple of weeks you’ve made the first deposit and immideatly got a huge winnings.

We could block your account according to our terms of services but we haven’t - we started the investigation.

While contacting our support you asked how to redeem a Bad Luck bonus which is 1.5 BTC (7.5BTC * 20%). Not a word about 4.3 BTC.

But on bitcointalk you are talking about stolen 7.5 BTC. How come?

Moreia, you act very strange. Nevertheless we provide you with a bad luck bonus which is 1.5 BTC.

Our policy is not to wash dirty linen in public. But currently we have to. Screenshots Moreia’s messages can be provided by request.

Wow, you guys suck. When I saw moreia's scam accusation, I rushed to your defence posting evidence that Moreia also made a reasonably sophisticated attempt at getting me to run an infected bot.  Somehow since then, you've made me trust you less than I already trust Moreia.

By your own admission you were unaffected by this malware -- so not only should we give him the benefit of the doubt that it was someone else on his bitcointalk account, but also realize its rather immaterial. Suspending withdrawals for over three weeks over winning is not cool.

You seem to have forgotten the most fundamental rule of running a gaming establishment: The balance in peoples accounts isn't your money, its theirs. If you're going to investigate someone's account, you really ought to make haste. If you took his money for 3 weeks for investigation and found nothing at the end of it -- don't you think he deserves an apology and likely some compensation? I think 4.3 BTC is reasonable, considering it's obvious you drove him into a state of desperation and helplessness (read his last 20 posts here).

They are a total and 100% scam. Everything about the site is a scam. Just look at their fake wins and bets.

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: