Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio  (Read 56665 times)
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

with all the forks from BTC and now LTC going on, i am looking forward for some major forks of ripple and cardano, lol. FORK them IF you CAN SmileySmileySmiley

nobody wants ripple in the first place, nevermind a fork of it.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndronicusBass

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

with all the forks from BTC and now LTC going on, i am looking forward for some major forks of ripple and cardano, lol. FORK them IF you CAN SmileySmileySmiley

nobody wants ripple in the first place, nevermind a fork of it.

As a strategic position for diversification, you will have new investors into the crypto market and with all the FUD going around, new money will see that ripple is associated with some big names and feel inclined, maybe even comfortable to position themselves into XRP. They don't care about listing on exchanges as it will be small to mid-size enterprises using XRP for transfers and liquidity.
U.S markets are coughing blood and monday's open will be very interesting to see what happens.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

SHA256 is an old technology as I know? Or Im wrong? What advantages in this coin before original Litecoin?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
AndronicusBass

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

SHA256 is an old technology as I know? Or Im wrong? What advantages in this coin before original Litecoin?

Old mining rigs that were used to mine BTC back in the day can be recommissioned for SHA256, Litecoin Cash (LCC) with its dark gravity difficulty reset/adjustment at every block, I think will uniquely fit the distribution model this article claims cryptocurrency desperately needs. True decentralization, Satoshis vision. Thanks to evamat72 for finding this and pointing it out.
https://hackernoon.com/why-everyone-missed-the-most-mind-blowing-feature-of-cryptocurrency-860c3f25f1fb

I also think some questions you may have about LCC can be answered here
https://www.einpresswire.com/article/434586463/litecoin-cash-the-best-of-all-worlds-sha256-cryptocurrency

After just one month, LCC is trading on 6 exchanges (if you exclude Yobit) and HitBTC have confirmed they will list LCC, Binance application pending, already Coinomi and Xeeda wallet support, an awesome and rapidly growing community, LCC is included in almost 20 mining pools and growing fast, it's a coin with 90% lower transaction fees and in my experience, damn fast. I've experienced 30 second transactions, consumers will love that. Vendors, merchants and consumers alike will benefit from the 90% less transaction fees using LCC and, after many transactions a day for businesses, it all adds up substantially in annual income especially small businesses or sole traders. The bottom line is paramount to any business which is why global widespread acceptance and adoption looks extremely likely amongst many businesses and consumers.

Please join LCC Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/F2nZXnW and Telegram https://t.me/litecoincashofficial and meet the community and team, any more questions can be answered Smiley

simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

A privacy fork of LTC would be good if anyone is listening. Or combine all the major currencies into into one massive fork. The fork to end all forks :-)

masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

Hey DEV!

Tradesatoshi sell order not good!!

What is problem?Huh  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry
It is recommended to contact TradeSatoshi support directly if you are experiencing issue with their platform.

Dev what he means is the volume is very low in the sell order section, the dev cannot control this, it's the supporters and traders who have control on this depending on the situation it could go up and down and volume could also go up and down because it's up to the demand.

The dev can only control for it by developing a top notch protocol and thereby creating demand. Most coins don't get that far though.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

Hmmm price isnt good now but this is considered ok since it has been a bear market recently. I hope devs manage to get it on top exchanges. If devs do well, we may even see it claimable on gemini and coinbase one day.

I don't think they can get Litecoin Cash listed on major exchanges. They charge astronomical amounts of money for that service.

HitBTC isn't a big exchange?? Binance application is pending. LCC is only a month young and alot has been accomplished in such a short time. Keep the faith. Look at my post just above this one.

After just one month, LCC is trading on 6 exchanges (if you exclude Yobit) and HitBTC have confirmed they will list LCC, Binance application pending, already Coinomi and Xeeda wallet support, an awesome and rapidly growing community, LCC is included in almost 20 mining pools and growing fast, it's a coin with 90% lower transaction fees and in my experience, damn fast. I've experienced 30 second transactions, consumers will love that. Vendors, merchants and consumers alike will benefit from the 90% less transaction fees using LCC and, after many transactions a day for businesses, it all adds up substantially in annual income especially small businesses or sole traders. The bottom line is paramount to any business which is why global widespread acceptance and adoption looks extremely likely amongst many businesses and consumers.

businesses more often now, have the means to determine what payment preferences are used by consumers. many businesses also accept several payment options.

HitBTC is a controversial place, although it isn't bad to be on there. If you can make Binance happen that would be really awesome!

masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

Hmmm price isnt good now but this is considered ok since it has been a bear market recently. I hope devs manage to get it on top exchanges. If devs do well, we may even see it claimable on gemini and coinbase one day.

I don't think they can get Litecoin Cash listed on major exchanges. They charge astronomical amounts of money for that service.

HitBTC isn't a big exchange?? Binance application is pending. LCC is only a month young and alot has been accomplished in such a short time. Keep the faith. Look at my post just above this one.

businesses more often now, have the means to determine what payment preferences are used by consumers. many businesses also accept several payment options.

HitBTC is a controversial place, although it isn't bad to be on there. If you can make Binance happen that would be really awesome!

Even though it would be awesome to see it traded on Binance, I don't think it will happen. They want a lot of money for that and they are also quite strict about the conditions that need to be met before getting listed.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

Glad this shit coin didnt get any traction. Looks like the "devs" abandoned it after cashing out and selling trash to poor idiots.
No "fork" should ever be worth something. Its heading to literally $0,00. Lmao.
AndronicusBass

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:49:49 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 04:10:47 AM by AndronicusBass

They didn't sell anything to anyone, the LCC coins are free to claim if you held LTC during the fork.   Smiley
If you are frustrated you haven’t been able to claim your LCC, no need to get upset, go to the discord of LCC and chat with the friendly and helpful community which is strong and growing fast and are always happy to help you.
Otherwise if you are upset if you were hard done by Yobit, they were uncooperative and messed the LCC team around. The Yobit price was always incorrect from day one because they could never get their wallet deposit or withdraw functions working so the price was inflated because of limited LCC in their pool that came from LTC holders on their exchange during the fork. It grossly misrepresented the price which was not LCC's fault so it was removed from the website to save anyone any more hassle than it has already caused. Yobit data has also stopped being sampled by Coinmarketcap around the 6th March which is shown as a fake price crash around that time and no way reflects the performance of LCC. Many articles failed to recognise this anomaly or include this fact in their analysis.

After just a little over a month, LCC is trading on 6 exchanges (if you exclude Yobit) and HitBTC have confirmed they will list LCC, Binance application pending, already Coinomi and Xeeda wallet support, an awesome and rapidly growing community, LCC is included in almost 20 mining pools and growing fast, it's a coin with 90% lower transaction fees and in my experience, damn fast. I've experienced 30 second transactions, consumers will love that. Vendors, merchants and consumers alike will benefit from the 90% less transaction fees using LCC and, after many transactions a day for businesses, it all adds up substantially in annual income especially small businesses or sole traders. The bottom line is paramount to any business which is why global widespread acceptance and adoption looks extremely likely amongst many businesses and consumers.

DG (Dark Gravity): adjust the difficulty levels every block by using statistical data of the last blocks found. In this way block issuing times can remain consistent, despite high fluctuations in hashpower.
DGW (Dark Gravity Wave) was first used in Darkcoin, which became DASH.
It was a modification of Kimoto's Gravity Well, which did the same thing, but had some vulnerabilities, including a nasty one where the chain would get stuck. DGW addresses that and a couple of much more minor bugs.
It adjusts the difficulty per block, to stop a high-powered group of miners from dominating the chain, thereby centralizing it.
SHA256 algorithm also allows older ASICS to mine.
You may also wish to read this which will explain some things and give you an idea of the direction https://www.einpresswire.com/article/434586463/litecoin-cash-the-best-of-all-worlds-sha256-cryptocurrency

Glad this shit coin didnt get any traction. Looks like the "devs" abandoned it after cashing out and selling trash to poor idiots.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

TL:DR

profitable to mine yet?
PravinS1857

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

Nice project
johnmichealsmith

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

good project ilove it
AndronicusBass

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

I love that LCC is back to SHA256 algorithm that allows older ASICS to mine and Dark Gravity Wave that adjusts difficulty at every block to help reduce network preference for large scale miners or farms from dominating the chain. A major flaw with other coins that will help cause their demise is constantly evolving generations of ASICs, network difficulty gets worse and hardware to mine becomes more expensive to acquire and operate to the stage where the everyday person can't afford them but only large businesses and corporations with the adequate funding so it slowly regresses from Satoshi’s vision of peer-to-peer structure and back into a centralized structure where only the richest can mine.
Increasing difficulty trends is killing Peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, LCC is the cure, LCC is a crypto for everyone, Crypto never sleeps.
 Smiley
Miguelpt

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

Hello Miners:

If you want to mine join https://lcc.multipools.club Smiley

if you need any help join our telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/GP6HXwxiGzDKiBucyWvbWQ

Thank you

DynX -- The decentralised trading experience - https://dynx.io
Multipools -- The miners choice! - https://multipools.club
AniceInovation
Donator

Activity: 446
Merit: 262

Interesting.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:12:58 AM

Hello Miners:

if you need any help join our telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/GP6HXwxiGzDKiBucyWvbWQ

Thank you

I would still be mining there if i was getting the ~350 LCC / day i should be getting. At 200/250 its not worth it.
Naveed2013

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:15:44 AM

Good project
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:35:25 AM

Hello Miners:

Thank you

I would still be mining there if i was getting the ~350 LCC / day i should be getting. At 200/250 its not worth it.

It's great you are making 350 LCC through mining, it is giving good opportunity to people who are mining but i don't have good equipment in order to mine the coins.
AndronicusBass

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

-.-

Thats 'K' in morse code.  Smiley
Miguelpt

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:16:06 AM

Hello Miners:

Thank you

It's great you are making 350 LCC through mining, it is giving good opportunity to people who are mining but i don't have good equipment in order to mine the coins.

Hello,

If you have any problems regarding our pool feel free to contact us on telegram and we will be more than glad to help you!

Thanks

DynX -- The decentralised trading experience - https://dynx.io
Multipools -- The miners choice! - https://multipools.club
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: