Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:03:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing In Top Coins or The Others  (Read 598 times)
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

It is better to buy new from ICO or after ICO right away. those altcoins has a potential to grow upto 100x, however,  the risk is high.

I agree, New Altcoins and New ICOs are risky but if you do good research  you avoid to fall into scams and fraud.
But the good news is if you're lucky, you can get x100 to x1000 folds of profits because New Cryptocurrencies are very cheap on their start of launching and then coins' will eventually increasing every after time.
Investing Cryptocurrency for short-term and long-term is the best kind of investing because unlike keeping your money in the bank, it offers you a lot of opportunities.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

Which one is better? Investing in coins in top 100 in market cap or coins in low marketcap? Coins in top 100 can go up steadily but we can gain much more profit by investing coins with low market cap in a short time. But it can be more risky. What is your opinion?

invest on the top 20 coins now. the price is not that volatile compare to others. otherwise, invest to low valued coin something like 1 sat each coin. theres no way it will go down.

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

Which one is better? Investing in coins in top 100 in market cap or coins in low marketcap? Coins in top 100 can go up steadily but we can gain much more profit by investing coins with low market cap in a short time. But it can be more risky. What is your opinion?

A newbie might choose better top-10 or top-20 coins and invest into them. However, very often some smaller altcoins give more profit and go to the Moon suddenly. These coins can gain this year, for instance this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG3oiBhhZHg&t=3s
neuer111

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

You are making a legit point here. I am was wondering around that question recently, but I decided that I would stick to the well-known coins, because of one major reason: scams.

However, if I manage to do a proper due diligence on new crypto coins and my results are positive, then I don't see any obstacle that can stop me investing in them.  Cool
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

Investing is quite a serious process. I think that you should not engage in this type of activity, if you do not understand anything at all. Therefore, it is necessary to approach this case very carefully.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

the coin on top 100 is potentially getting into the multiplicity of many fold but you also have to remember the risk will also be great.
I suggest you buy a new coin in the market cap and the coin is already distributed to bounty participants, when the price is low that's when you buy it.

Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

You should always go for something steady like the top market because you can make some profit from it. We should aim for a big profit so our investment will be worth it.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

Top-100 coins already made their x100-500 and has small chances to grow up in the future. Better to buy new gems from ICO or after ICO immediately because they will make x100 in future and go to TOP-100

I believe you should focus on coins that are on the top and are very stable. It is dangerous to focus on the new Icos. This is does not mean that you should not invest in them but i suggest you use wisdom

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

Indeed, if you invest in coins from the top 100 there is less chance of losing your money. But the earnings on investments will not be as great as on a new coin. It is necessary to constantly analyze new coins and buy really worthwhile ones. Then you can not lose money and you can earn a lot.

audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

For me you should go to a steady coin because they are likely to appreciate even better since they already established their market. Also taking risk with those coin that is consider to be at the bottom place can make your investment gone in an instant. The more aggressive we are is the more chance that we lose everything.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:34:02 PM

Indeed, if you invest in coins from the top 100 there is less chance of losing your money. But the earnings on investments will not be as great as on a new coin. It is necessary to constantly analyze new coins and buy really worthwhile ones. Then you can not lose money and you can earn a lot.

Moreover we will find the cheap price at this moment so if they invest now. We can promise and say with in some months that fund may become double or triple in the market. Make some steady invest like bitcoin or ethereum. These coins always recovered from the dump. We will not loose the money at all in these coins.
If you are interested to invest on ICO or cheap coins. You may be a looser after the price recovered in the market too.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

I personally act in the following manner: I keep 90% of my portfolio in good, solid coins from top 50 and about 10% of my deposit is some coins from top 300-500. Just in case one day they can bring fast gain.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

Good profit come from good Portfolio. Make a combination invest top 100 -60 % & Top 200 -25 % & play gamble 15%. It's my strategy. But I always try to out my investment & love to play with profit.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

I prefer to buy coin top 100 in the market cap and for the long term because I do not have enough courage to buy low volume coin on the marketcap and I am also afraid of the risks to be faced.

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

I suppose a newbie should better invest into top-20 altcoins as he does not know much about possible profits of the smaller and less known alts. However, it will be profitable if you pick long-term investment.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

In my opinion it's all about in how you deal on it as an investor. You should master the risk and the safe one, if an altcoin is low in market cap but on your assumption after doing analysis then why should not give a try but not put your big amount. This will saves you from any negative possibilities.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

Go for both. Invest in the top coins and then have such investment for long term profit goals. The top coins are already there at the top. The implication is that it is definitely harder for them to acquire a double or triple growth. That would really take some time. But the thing here is that your investment is safer and would certainly incur gains. But at the same time you should also invest in low market cap coins. But be careful to choose only those that have incredible projects. Do not just look at the coin details. Look at the project details.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

as in any investment portfolio, you can not give priority only to trusted or just risky assets. Coins of the top-100 can be conditionally called reliable investments, and altkoins are risky. that is, you must choose the level of acceptable risks

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

I prefer to invest the top 100 coins in the market cap because it is stronger and to avoid the risk of failure. I prefer a coin that has proven its strength.

Coins4Favors

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

That is an individual personal decision.

However, you cannot beat the fundamental investment rule of all markets: the higher the risk, the higher the potential return...
Or the other way around: if you want a high return, you need to accept a high risk.

Top 100 Coins have a much lower risk as they are established already, but they also offer lower returns than a new coin that is successful.
New coins of course have a much higher risk of failing.

I would personally invest in a lot of different new coins (after reviewing their concept), knowing many will fail but the few who succeed make enough profit to compensate for those who fail... and you spread your risk over more products that way. Even top 100 coins can get in trouble if a better version of the coins use case emerges or the industry is changed.

I read that if you invested the same amount in every single ICO in 2017, your money would be 14x of what you cumulatively invested now.

Just my 2 cents  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: