Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing In Top Coins or The Others  (Read 598 times)
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

Which one is better? Investing in coins in top 100 in market cap or coins in low marketcap? Coins in top 100 can go up steadily but we can gain much more profit by investing coins with low market cap in a short time. But it can be more risky. What is your opinion?
Both of them are good but it depends in you if what is the best and to make morw profit.

kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

One should have a balanced crypto portfolio. I would advice to hold around 20 different coins at least - more or less famous. At least half of them should be presented in coinmarketcap top-100 list. Another half may be more risky. ICOs for example.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

You will need both, it is a risky game so have half in solid coins like LISK and NEO which will definitely rise, and put the other half is risky low or no market cap coins which can go up 100x. If you want a real gem research telex AI which just listed in yobit at 5 cents, only 20m supply! This TLX token will go up 10x easily

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:27:21 PM

I have investments on both, but I choose them very wisely and diligently. I invest on safer coins like bitcoins and eth for long term profit. I have put some money on startup or ICO for easy x5 or more in a short period of time. But you really have to diligently filter which ones to invest so you won't lose money or at least lessen the risk.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

You will have to invest in top coins but you should read other coins that how are the statistics of these coins and which coins are too stable.

aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

It's hard to invest now, especially since the campaign has ended. So cool first until after we've got a lot of investment.
Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:21:07 AM

For me, I will still trust the top 100 coins. They are not done yet. Timing is something you need, wait for the alts to fluctuate then buy a lot in the market. Those top 100 coins will surely have they value appraise overtime. If you cannot choose, then just go invest to BTC and ETH.

svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

My opinion - with a low market capitalization, but that the capitalization was more than 1000 bitcoins.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

Which one is better? Investing in coins in top 100 in market cap or coins in low marketcap? Coins in top 100 can go up steadily but we can gain much more profit by investing coins with low market cap in a short time. But it can be more risky. What is your opinion?
Investing in top coins on the market is a nice choice for long term investment. Much better if you can do both but in my case I chose Bitcoin for long term plus ethereum tokens. Not all the time when all coins go up because take note that Altcoins are dependent to Bitcoin so much better to hold and choose those that has potential in the future. Well, in terms of risk, cryptocurrency investments or maybe all kinds of investment is risky either centralized or decentralized one. But of course we need to have enough knowledge before engaging into a battle most especially here in crypto world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

investing with top coins is very safe compare to other coin that not in the top they are so risky because there are cans of lossing all your funds but you can also earn profit if they are so profitable.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:41:57 AM

This depends on the risk tolerance of the person investing. Top cryptocurrency have lower risks than those who are just starting up. So if you want to have lower risk but sure profit, then go for the top coins. If you want for bigger rewards, go to those ICO tokens who have low initial price. Those have chance for x10 or x100 but can also go the other way.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:42:30 AM

you can do according to what you have learned, you can invest in top altcoin. I think you can buy altcoins that can be traded with all crypto, like eth and waves. I think it's good to buy the coin, you can keep it in the long run or trade it with other altcoin. try to research it
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

My opinion - there must be diversification, as in everything.  Part of the capital is worth investing in coins top - 100. But you correctly said that with more recent coins you can earn much more profit.  Therefore, about 30% of the capital I allocate to such start-ups.  Just such coins need to be chosen more carefully, so as not to buy any slag

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

Which of course to invest still many ways to get profit. Can invest in existing coins or ICO which is certainly very likely to earn profits in the future. His example invests in ICO pitch.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

Need to search altcoins with a solid and perspective project, that was not pumped yet and, when market bull run will happend again, most likely this alt will be pumped huge.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

I am a trader, I I have bitcoin and ethereum for the exchange of tools in investment or trade. you can do what I do
but it is not easy if you do not have a basic knowledge of investment or trade.
Remember everything that concerns investment or trade always has a big risk.
ktulhu

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

It is better to work with the top-100 as you do not twist, with the other coins there is a very high chance that they will never start growing.

SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

Investing in top coins always a good idea because top coins like bitcoin and ethereum is very safe and secure,it gives you good return of your investment.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

Dependent on your investment plan. I have mostly Ethereum, Bitcoin, Cardano, NEO, litecoin I had a great return from the known coins and not so bad of the rest. split your investment and buy some of the top ones and some of The Others.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:47:56 AM

I think it is not good to invest based on the ranking. Pick some investment with what you really knows because some of the coins in the top list are not profitable at all unlike if you will have some research, you will know what will be the weakness and strengths of the coin you will put you investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: