Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO's for this month!  (Read 2605 times)
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:39:54 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 01:36:22 PM by cryptomunt
Merited by Mister1k (1), xXLimbXx (1)

Hi all,

I've put together a list of 5 ICO's that I believe are the best ones in February 2018. If you think there's one there that doesn't belong there, or there is an ICO missing that should be in the top 5? Let me know!

1. Arcblock, ArcBlock is the world’s first blockchain 3.0 ecosystem in which it’s a platform and an ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications. What makes it superior than other platforms is that it comes with an ecosystem which provides all the necessary foundational components for connecting to blockchain networks seamlessly. By re-using the components, existing systems and applications can connect to the blockchain technology easily and quickly. ArcBlock will definitely reduce the complexity and remove the barrier for many existing businesses to run their applications on blockchain network.  

Why I like this project: Platform with huge potential, detailed roadmap, solid team, big partnerships, the technology is amazing.

Read more: https://www.arcblock.io/

2. Bankera, banking for the blockchain era. Bankera ICO is an addition to an already established successful company with Spectrocoin. Spectrocoin is an exchange and wallet service that also supports fiat deposits and withdrawals in several currencies. Bankera has the necessary regulatory and IT arrangements to offer individual international bank account numbers (IBAN) which can accept and make payments in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). They will be launching 3 key services: Payments, Loans & Deposits & Investments.

Each holder of Banker (BNK) tokens will be entitled to a referral commission, paid weekly; this will be constituted of 20% of Bankera and SpectroCoin net transaction revenue. With SpectroCoin already having an average daily revenue of €500,000. To buy Bankera you need a Spectro wallet.

Why I like this project: Platform with huge potential, solid team, ahead of their competition, branched off a working & proven project, weekly commission.

3. Daneel.io
, Bringing data intelligence into the crypto jungle. Get the most reliable cryptocurrency news, signals, and market emotions analyses. By using their AI based on IBM Watson, be assisted in your daily investment decision making. Data intelligence is big business & the potential for it on the crypto market is definetly there, and more important, not being fulfilled by anyone yet. This unique project will definetly have an impact!

Why I like this project: Partnership with IBM, first AI project that is really going to aid traders, good roadmap with frequent updates, good team, no competition at this point.

Read more: https://daneel.io/

4. CoinMetro, A one-of-a-kind, licensed, financial platform that will fuel the future of blockchain innovation with Innovative Investment Platform, ICO Express Platform and debit card. CoinMetro offers a trio of user-friendly components that until now have not appeared together, in one platform: There's an easy-to-use, stand-alone ICO platform, a typical trading platform that most investors are already familiar with, and a full-blown exchange for cryptocurrency trading. One of the primary goals of the FXPIG team that came up with the overall concept was the idea of a “one stop” trading center for crypto-assets that was totally based on user/customer/investor needs. Before CoinMetro, consumers had to use several platforms to trade, cash out, sell, purchase, invest and do basic research. With CoinMetro's “everything under one roof” concept, any investor will be able to perform all those tasks in one place, within a customer-focused trading environment.

Why I like this project: Backed by FXPIG, a fully operational & licensed platform, large focus on user experience, easy to use platform and a familiar design.
[/url]

5. Debitum Network, borderless small business financing focused on solving the 2 trillion dollar credit gap worldwide for small to medium sized businesses. Debitum Network is designed to unite borrowers and those who help them apply: investors (lenders), risk assessors, document validators, insurers, etc. Companies or individual professionals who work in the alternative finance space can connect-in to the network for free and immediately begin facilitating cross-border deals.

Why I like this project:
Solving a BIG problem, full product launch in 2018 with key services to fulfill their vision, team with an impressive background & proven successes in this sector.

This is my personal Top 5. Don't agree with any of these projects being up here? Do let me know what ICO you think belongs up there then!

Don't forget to join this Telegram Channel for free updates on HIGHLY promising ICO's with 10-100x potential: https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

Nice list! A few of those are in my Top 5 aswell. I like Bankera, Debitum & CoinMetro. Not too sure about Daneel, AI is big but not fully sure they are able to deliver what's expected of them. Arcblok is WAY too overhyped in my opinion. Same goes for Refereum. These are probably great projects, but the amount of hype around it will drive it's price, where I believe price must be driven by token functionality.

I do wonder why there aren't any energy projects in your list. Like Electrify.Asia for example.

I do like projects like WePower, RestartEnergy & Electrify, however I'm not entirely sure which project to choose so I decided to let them all pass by. To me Electrify looks like the one with the highest chance of success but I missed their whitelist signup Sad.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

may be you could watch bobsrepair ICO..its something different with nice concept and endorsed by john Mcafee
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Nice list! A few of those are in my Top 5 aswell. I like Bankera, Debitum & CoinMetro. Not too sure about Daneel, AI is big but not fully sure they are able to deliver what's expected of them. Arcblok is WAY too overhyped in my opinion. Same goes for Refereum. These are probably great projects, but the amount of hype around it will drive it's price, where I believe price must be driven by token functionality.

I do wonder why there aren't any energy projects in your list. Like Electrify.Asia for example.

I do like projects like WePower, RestartEnergy & Electrify, however I'm not entirely sure which project to choose so I decided to let them all pass by. To me Electrify looks like the one with the highest chance of success but I missed their whitelist signup Sad.
I personally like the Wepower project because the project has a very good team and the way they manage the community professional. I think this project will become one of the best projects this year because the potential of this project is huge and they can change the world in the future.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

I would advise you to take a closer look at the SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET project. A new ecosystem, driven by blockchain technology and a token in social networks, will simplify the marketing interaction between business and influential individuals.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

I like Signals, cryptocurrency trading strategy builder platform, their sale starts at the end of the month. I also like BobsRepair as this is a very unique project.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

I would advise you to take a closer look at the SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET project. A new ecosystem, driven by blockchain technology and a token in social networks, will simplify the marketing interaction between business and influential individuals.

There are so many marketing related blockchain ICO's coming up that its pretty much impossible to cover all of them. However I will try to read up on it if I manage to find some time for it.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

Hi all,

I've put together a list of 5 ICO's that I believe are the best ones in February 2018. If you think there's one there that doesn't belong there, or there is an ICO missing that should be in the top 5? Let me know!

1. Arcblock, ArcBlock is the world’s first blockchain 3.0 ecosystem in which it’s a platform and an ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications. What makes it superior than other platforms is that it comes with an ecosystem which provides all the necessary foundational components for connecting to blockchain networks seamlessly. By re-using the components, existing systems and applications can connect to the blockchain technology easily and quickly. ArcBlock will definitely reduce the complexity and remove the barrier for many existing businesses to run their applications on blockchain network.  

Why I like this project: Platform with huge potential, detailed roadmap, solid team, big partnerships, the technology is amazing.

2. Bankera, banking for the blockchain era. Bankera ICO is an addition to an already established successful company with Spectrocoin. Spectrocoin is an exchange and wallet service that also supports fiat deposits and withdrawals in several currencies. Bankera has the necessary regulatory and IT arrangements to offer individual international bank account numbers (IBAN) which can accept and make payments in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). They will be launching 3 key services: Payments, Loans & Deposits & Investments.

Each holder of Banker (BNK) tokens will be entitled to a referral commission, paid weekly; this will be constituted of 20% of Bankera and SpectroCoin net transaction revenue. With SpectroCoin already having an average daily revenue of €500,000. To buy Bankera you need a Spectro wallet.

Why I like this project: Platform with huge potential, solid team, ahead of their competition, branched off a working & proven project, weekly commission.

Read more: https://bankera.com/?ref=399245368
Spectrowallet: https://spectrocoin.com/en/signup.html?referralId=399245368

3. Daneel.io
, Bringing data intelligence into the crypto jungle. Get the most reliable cryptocurrency news, signals, and market emotions analyses. By using their AI based on IBM Watson, be assisted in your daily investment decision making. Data intelligence is big business & the potential for it on the crypto market is definetly there, and more important, not being fulfilled by anyone yet. This unique project will definetly have an impact!

Why I like this project: Partnership with IBM, first AI project that is really going to aid traders, good roadmap with frequent updates, good team, no competition at this point.

4. CoinMetro, A one-of-a-kind, licensed, financial platform that will fuel the future of blockchain innovation with Innovative Investment Platform, ICO Express Platform and debit card. CoinMetro offers a trio of user-friendly components that until now have not appeared together, in one platform: There's an easy-to-use, stand-alone ICO platform, a typical trading platform that most investors are already familiar with, and a full-blown exchange for cryptocurrency trading. One of the primary goals of the FXPIG team that came up with the overall concept was the idea of a “one stop” trading center for crypto-assets that was totally based on user/customer/investor needs. Before CoinMetro, consumers had to use several platforms to trade, cash out, sell, purchase, invest and do basic research. With CoinMetro's “everything under one roof” concept, any investor will be able to perform all those tasks in one place, within a customer-focused trading environment.

Why I like this project: Backed by FXPIG, a fully operational & licensed platform, large focus on user experience, easy to use platform and a familiar design.

Read more: https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a70387bee820437c4426248

5. Debitum Network, borderless small business financing focused on solving the 2 trillion dollar credit gap worldwide for small to medium sized businesses. Debitum Network is designed to unite borrowers and those who help them apply: investors (lenders), risk assessors, document validators, insurers, etc. Companies or individual professionals who work in the alternative finance space can connect-in to the network for free and immediately begin facilitating cross-border deals.

Why I like this project:
Solving a BIG problem, full product launch in 2018 with key services to fulfill their vision, team with an impressive background & proven successes in this sector.

Read more: https://debitum.network/?a_aid=ICOAnalysisandNews

This is my personal Top 5. Don't agree with any of these projects being up here? Do let me know what ICO you think belongs up there then!

Don't forget to join this Telegram Channel for free updates on HIGHLY promising ICO's with 10-100x potential: https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews

Great work from you bro, explaining some of the decent project you have found in the forum and outside. In the above of your shared ICOs list. I like Arcblock at the same time. I feel that you have missed the AMLT project which listed as best ICO of 2018 of now.
I wish you to add it further in your list. If possible check about EBcoin project which is under my signature. This project is best option for the people who is traveling around the world and looking for taxation refund.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

Hi all,

3. Daneel.io

Why I like this project:

Great work from you bro, explaining some of the decent project you have found in the forum and outside. In the above of your shared ICOs list. I like Arcblock at the same time. I feel that you have missed the AMLT project which listed as best ICO of 2018 of now.
I wish you to add it further in your list. If possible check about EBcoin project which is under my signature. This project is best option for the people who is traveling around the world and looking for taxation refund.

I havent had much time to read up on AMLT but I do feel like I'm missing out on something big here. I'll dive in and put it on the list if I feel that it belongs there! EBcoin is decent but doesn"t belong in my personal top 5.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

for me the best ICOs of February are WePower and KWHcoin.WePower collected the hardcap one week ago for several hours, KWH is still awaiting for ico (next week)  I like the idea of Green Energy  and i want to support the projects that want to  spread this idea around the world. It is complicated and will take a time, but  all together we can save our planet green!

cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

for me the best ICOs of February are WePower and KWHcoin.WePower collected the hardcap one week ago for several hours, KWH is still awaiting for ico (next week)  I like the idea of Green Energy  and i want to support the projects that want to  spread this idea around the world. It is complicated and will take a time, but  all together we can save our planet green!

Agreed, green energy is highly likely to succeed. However they will still have to compete with some very big companies, which makes it a lot harder to become succesful. But for longterm I definetly see WePower becoming a big project!
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

I like Signals, cryptocurrency trading strategy builder platform, their sale starts at the end of the month. I also like BobsRepair as this is a very unique project.

Hmm,, there's a lot of crypto trading platforms coming up/went by. I'm not sure if there is much interest in these kinds of projects, and if so, if there's enough of a market for several competitors to work side by side.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

Given the unstable situation on the market with many projects postponed the holding of ICO in March or a later date. Among them I would choose the GLUON is the first the ICO which will be held on the platform STRATIS. I also really like Acorn collective, the project has collected over $ 2 million in a few days.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

Arcblock and Cube will be the best ICOs of the month. I could only invest in Arcblock.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

I would say the best ICO for this month is VALID. It is a switzerland-based startup that uses the blockchain technology to unlock the ability for users to monetize their traffic and return full control over their digital identities. The pre-sale was sold out fast. The public sale will start on february 24th.
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

Hi all,

3. Daneel.io

Why I like this project:

me too have full faith in arcblock and bankera , hope they will turn out as good as they promised .

Daneel is average ico , and rest 2 i did not read wp yet .

slimboooyyy

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:34:24 PM

Debitum looks like a good project. At least I understand fintech lending space and strongly believe that cross-border p2p lending is going to become big, particularly in the SME finance segment. Banks can't cater to this segment in any country. Will follow them.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

arcblock , referrum (over) were best and remme , amon are some good icos .

diversify your funds and buy all some good ones .
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

Good list, but why you think Daneel doesn't have competition? What about one in my sig (Gimmer)?
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

Debitum looks like a good project. At least I understand fintech lending space and strongly believe that cross-border p2p lending is going to become big, particularly in the SME finance segment. Banks can't cater to this segment in any country. Will follow them.
agree Debitum looks to be really good. with YouTuber Jsnip promoting I'm sure they will do great.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: