Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO's for this month!  (Read 2605 times)
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

Tomocoin / chain (March 1st) IF YOU MISSED IT GET IT ON THE EXCHANGES WHEN IT LISTS

Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

I think this month, one of the best ICOs is BANCA, which will bring us a very big profit, we invest in the project with the team, and we have a very large experience.  Cool

cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

I think this month, one of the best ICOs is BANCA, which will bring us a very big profit, we invest in the project with the team, and we have a very large experience.  Cool

Never heard of Banca before, are you talking about Bankera, or some kind of totally new project?
maduranga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

I think With partnership of IBM and advisors Daneel will not be have any competition with others that kind AI projects they have good community management
Rakovzvizg

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

What do you think about DAICO Abys? Nice choice of ICO for february, but there is many ICO that have potencial.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

What do you think about DAICO Abys? Nice choice of ICO for february, but there is many ICO that have potencial.

The Abyss is on my list as a must buy, but I've already covered that project in an earlier post, before it got rescheduled to the 7th of march Smiley
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

The Abyss is on my list as a must buy, but I've already covered that project in an earlier post, before it got rescheduled to the 7th of march Smiley
Tell me more about the uniqueness of this project. I still doubt whether to participate in investing in this project or not. Perhaps you can tell me about what I do not know

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:03:37 AM

What do you think about the Acorn Collective? Great team with a very interesting idea, I think the guys will be able to realize all their plans. On the presale is collected about 3kk $.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

Tell me more about the uniqueness of this project. I still doubt whether to participate in investing in this project or not. Perhaps you can tell me about what I do not know

One of the key advantages they have over competitors is the way they plan to get traction in the market. With a referral program that rewards gamers, their friends & developers it is going to be very interesting for large groups of gamers to make use of the platform. They will be able to buy games cheap or even for free and earn on the platform aswell. Besides that, now Refereum went with an airdrop only there is a good chance more and more people will step over to The Abyss.
black jam

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

CoinMetro looks great to me, they'll have their own exchange running soon after the main sale and are looking to implement a kind of ICO vetting on the platform, which would hopefully mean a relatively safe space for investing in future ICO's!

https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a6bc659ee820437c4422fd5
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
Merited by grchina (1)

+1 for coinmetro and not just because i am having their signature on my profile Grin I ussualy do bounties for icos that i think have potential in cm is one of them,they pretty much plan to become economical eco system with exchange loaning and using crypto for real life payment(like tnx)
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Hi all,

I've put together a list of 5 ICO's that I believe are the best ones in February 2018. If you think there's one there that doesn't belong there, or there is an ICO missing that should be in the top 5? Let me know!

you must check Beluga Pay ICO ! Read white paper then invest with BELUGA PAY where you can get good returns from your investment !

Happy Investment and Trading  

Thanks
Regards
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

So far the best ICO for this month would be this bounty I joined in which is Debitum Network. I'm not being biased but I think this project would help a lot of businesses especially the small businesses with their financing needs. And I am sure by the end of the ICO people would be interested in the project itself. Another coin that has been going strong until now would be OAX as well.

cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

+1 for coinmetro and not just because i am having their signature on my profile Grin I ussualy do bounties for icos that i think have potential in cm is one of them,they pretty much plan to become economical eco system with exchange loaning and using crypto for real life payment(like tnx)

That makes sense. Why do a sig campaign for a project you don't trust in. It makes more sense that you do them for good projects of which coins can easily grow in value.
Mihan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

for me the best ICOs of February are WePower and KWHcoin.WePower collected the hardcap one week ago for several hours, KWH is still awaiting for ico (next week)  I like the idea of Green Energy  and i want to support the projects that want to  spread this idea around the world. It is complicated and will take a time, but  all together we can save our planet green!
Yes, I also like these ICO, in my opinion they are very successful and there you can podzarabot.i generally the teams of both companies perform their duties perfectly
allmeat27

Activity: 378
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

Highly recommend Faceter. 4.7 on ICOBench after 30 ratings which is pretty insane. Highest rated one on there. Still a 30% bonus on for the main sale. Their presale sold out in 20 seconds. Another few weeks on main sale unless it ends early.

https://tokensale.faceter.io/

https://icobench.com/ico/faceter
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

Now in the active stage of the crypto project, Daneel, crypto project is very good, I participate in bounty companies only in good projects, having previously studied their program, development team and strategy.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

I go with Sharder Protocol. Seele and Sharder are the most hyped ICOs in china and korea right now. A lot of ICOs in asia remain unnoticed for the western community but their hype is immense. Seele ICO for example was sold out in seconds yesterday.

cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

I go with Sharder Protocol. Seele and Sharder are the most hyped ICOs in china and korea right now. A lot of ICOs in asia remain unnoticed for the western community but their hype is immense. Seele ICO for example was sold out in seconds yesterday.

I've read a horrible review about Seele yesterday. I'm usually not that scared of red flags and scam posts, but this one was HUGE. With a lot of very strong points pointing out that Seele isn't that good of a project. But hype will make up for the price right now, but as soon as investors realize there's a good chance of a massive dump.
heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

Too many ICOs have begun to emerge. I expect good earnings from some ICO projects. But some are waiting too long to move up. Still, it's nice to have robust projects: D: D
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: