Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO's for this month!  (Read 2605 times)
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

I dont underatand why people would go for best ICO when there are coins like THUG which does not have an ICO and are completely free to members and tradable on exchanges, Think about and you will see there are no such things as ICO
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

Two good ICO projects this month are Egretia and Merculet
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

ICO Shivom already raised $32M of $25M - today is the last chance to invest in world's largest blockchain enabled digital genome repository. Powering the next era of genomics through blockchain technology – protecting identity, personalising healthcare, transforming lives.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
arondaly

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 11:04:17 AM by arondaly

In my opinion, it is better to do your own research. In personal opnion, I like NKN, gonetwork, Photochain and Mainfram.
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

I would also add to this list Pavocoin . Pavocoin core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Pavo. Every platform activity will require Pavo to ensure transactions, campaign or contract creation and data validity.
serenacalce

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

In my so many research i think  Hycon butalso Etherinc
Verberz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

My top-3 in April: NKN, Block Collider and Seele.
Blockchains+low hardcap+star team.

Leaders in May: Metronome and EdenChain.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

I would also add to this list Pavocoin . Pavocoin core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Pavo. Every platform activity will require Pavo to ensure transactions, campaign or contract creation and data validity.
I think that only after some time we can really seize the prospect of this project. For the present nothing is clear and with accuracy nobody predicts the results.
summerbray

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:26:53 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:15:44 PM by summerbray

you must watch this project

Morepheus

Chainlum

Photochain

Eligma

seele

nexo

card stack
andyhooton

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:41:57 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 08:52:29 AM by andyhooton

so best ico of this month

shivom

photochain

in my personal opinion  do your own research
dudu131418

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

Who is to define bearish market and when is it better?
PhantomJ

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

Hi all,

I've put together a list of 5 ICO's that I believe are the best ones in February 2018. If you think there's one there that doesn't belong there, or there is an ICO missing that should be in the top 5? Let me know!

1. Arcblock, ArcBlock is the world’s first blockchain 3.0 ecosystem in which it’s a platform and an ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications. What makes it superior than other platforms is that it comes with an ecosystem which provides all the necessary foundational components for connecting to blockchain networks seamlessly. By re-using the components, existing systems and applications can connect to the blockchain technology easily and quickly. ArcBlock will definitely reduce the complexity and remove the barrier for many existing businesses to run their applications on blockchain network.  

Why I like this project: Platform with huge potential, detailed roadmap, solid team, big partnerships, the technology is amazing.

Read more: https://www.arcblock.io/

2. Bankera, banking for the blockchain era. Bankera ICO is an addition to an already established successful company with Spectrocoin. Spectrocoin is an exchange and wallet service that also supports fiat deposits and withdrawals in several currencies. Bankera has the necessary regulatory and IT arrangements to offer individual international bank account numbers (IBAN) which can accept and make payments in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). They will be launching 3 key services: Payments, Loans & Deposits & Investments.

Each holder of Banker (BNK) tokens will be entitled to a referral commission, paid weekly; this will be constituted of 20% of Bankera and SpectroCoin net transaction revenue. With SpectroCoin already having an average daily revenue of €500,000. To buy Bankera you need a Spectro wallet.

Why I like this project: Platform with huge potential, solid team, ahead of their competition, branched off a working & proven project, weekly commission.

3. Daneel.io
, Bringing data intelligence into the crypto jungle. Get the most reliable cryptocurrency news, signals, and market emotions analyses. By using their AI based on IBM Watson, be assisted in your daily investment decision making. Data intelligence is big business & the potential for it on the crypto market is definetly there, and more important, not being fulfilled by anyone yet. This unique project will definetly have an impact!

Why I like this project: Partnership with IBM, first AI project that is really going to aid traders, good roadmap with frequent updates, good team, no competition at this point.

Read more: https://daneel.io/

4. CoinMetro, A one-of-a-kind, licensed, financial platform that will fuel the future of blockchain innovation with Innovative Investment Platform, ICO Express Platform and debit card. CoinMetro offers a trio of user-friendly components that until now have not appeared together, in one platform: There's an easy-to-use, stand-alone ICO platform, a typical trading platform that most investors are already familiar with, and a full-blown exchange for cryptocurrency trading. One of the primary goals of the FXPIG team that came up with the overall concept was the idea of a “one stop” trading center for crypto-assets that was totally based on user/customer/investor needs. Before CoinMetro, consumers had to use several platforms to trade, cash out, sell, purchase, invest and do basic research. With CoinMetro's “everything under one roof” concept, any investor will be able to perform all those tasks in one place, within a customer-focused trading environment.

Why I like this project: Backed by FXPIG, a fully operational & licensed platform, large focus on user experience, easy to use platform and a familiar design.
[/url]

5. Debitum Network, borderless small business financing focused on solving the 2 trillion dollar credit gap worldwide for small to medium sized businesses. Debitum Network is designed to unite borrowers and those who help them apply: investors (lenders), risk assessors, document validators, insurers, etc. Companies or individual professionals who work in the alternative finance space can connect-in to the network for free and immediately begin facilitating cross-border deals.

Why I like this project:
Solving a BIG problem, full product launch in 2018 with key services to fulfill their vision, team with an impressive background & proven successes in this sector.

This is my personal Top 5. Don't agree with any of these projects being up here? Do let me know what ICO you think belongs up there then!

Don't forget to join this Telegram Channel for free updates on HIGHLY promising ICO's with 10-100x potential: https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews

Arcblock ico bring good profit for investors, but for long term and late investors, i think this is not good time to invest to Arcblock because their project mostly on paper and no real product yet.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

phantasma - sentinel protocol - qurkchain - edenchain - NeonExchange (DEX) - Dav network - Atonomi - nOS
there are my picks & best hopes for 2018. im pretty Sure NEX will do at least 50x in 2018. also Dav & phantasma  will be good.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:18:22 PM

Traceto Atonomi Acorn Collective is this month's top priority ICO for me. I think you can invest in them.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

There are many good ICO projects on the market. We have to choose, But I think he should learn to analyze the potential ICO project for him to experience later. In my opinion, we choose an ICO project that is based not on analysis but on our feelings. So everyone has different options.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

phantasma - sentinel protocol - qurkchain - edenchain - NeonExchange (DEX) - Dav network - Atonomi - nOS
there are my picks & best hopes for 2018. im pretty Sure NEX will do at least 50x in 2018. also Dav & phantasma  will be good.

Yes this is an excellent list. If you think phantasma then I would reommend also to think about Sparkster, they bet phantasmung doing a live pitch in front of Ian Balina and the audience.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

Yes this is an excellent list. If you think phantasma then I would reommend also to think about Sparkster, they bet phantasmung doing a live pitch in front of Ian Balina and the audience.
Ive check them. buy its easy pass. weak team. old idea. and nothing more. im remember last weeks his ceo was shilling his project in ico groups.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

This is an interesting question, and every answer to it is subjective.  It all depends on your expectations and expectations of the deposit.  As for me, you always have to support what you believe.  To find something reliable with qualitative values.  I'm about ICO in particular.  For me, Paytomat is a good option, really fulfilling a mission of my own, but my opinion may remain with me.  Read them on the telegrams of the chat, if suddenly interested
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

Ive check them. buy its easy pass. weak team. old idea. and nothing more. im remember last weeks his ceo was shilling his project in ico groups.

The idea to create software without experience or heavy skills is maybe not near but I don‘t know of anyone who executed on the vision. Apparently they have a product already and had millions of their own money invested in this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: