Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO's for this month!  (Read 2605 times)
rert

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

I think Productivist is the best  ICO. Its usage will be an advantage to manage big and international payments. The ProducToken will be used on the blockchain to pay for products and consulting services.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Which project is the best, I can not answer. I can highlight the Eloncity project. I like the support from Krypital. I like the team of developers and advisors. The motto of the project is Power the World for FREE.  More detailed information you can see on the site https://eloncity.io or view the video https://youtu.be/mPeL7SrKXOo  Be sure to check out this project

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

FIC Network

Sparkster

Neoexchange

Photo Chain
As for me, I dont like Sparkster as a project, there is no new technology. There are some rumors, that Ian Balina was paid to promote Sparkster.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

I will suggest QuickX and Roomdao for the best ico this year. They will be open the public sale on July and they reached the softcap for this both project.
benjaminpeters

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

FIC Network

Sparkster

Neoexchange

UseChain
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

My opinion DECOIN is a Decentralized coin and Trading Platform its developing the next generation platform for the decentralized world. It is fully secure technology system for crypto currency users.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

For me the best ICO at the moment is Sparkster, I met the guys in person, I was using the product doing the walk trough, which is better than anything I have seen for years. Designing software with no code is the holy grail and they seem to be able to do this on the blockchain. For me they are ticking all the boxes.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

Sonder is obv best now
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

There are a lot of good ICOs out there, and you should find out for yourself how to choose a potential ICO, so you'll be free to choose your own ICO. That would be really better for you.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

SOnder is the best at this month
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

I personally feel that carry protocols is one of the best ico that you will be able to do this year.Their pre sale completed in less than 10 minutes and their ico will start later .So keep an eye

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

If you had the opportunity Essentia was a good one to invest, but the whitelisting process was a bit over-subscribed. Otherwise is Quadrant and Carry Protocol also good projects who can look at for this month.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

Have a good ICO, you do not need to ask this month or this year, you find yourself a potential ICO for yourself. Perhaps the market will never offer to those who are less knowledgeable.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

I believe that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit. I have seen that INGOT Coin has announced partnerships with many different coins. INGOT Coin announce a partnership with Modern Finance Chain. The partnership secures liquidity for the Modern Finance Chain payment solution by delivering access to various liquidity pools through INGOT Coin and its currency partners. MF Chain is building the most cost-effective cryptocurrency payment ecosystem that rewards the consumer as well as the merchant. MF Chain’s immediate goal is to become the foundation of commerce powered by the blockchain by bringing users the ability to transact using their favorite coins, based on a zero-fee model along with an innovative merchant rewards program.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

There are quite a lot of good ICOs, many of which have attached the ico web links under their account signatures, you can choose the potential coin in your opinion.

ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

No matter how good reviews in iso in such a market I think it is better not to invest, because there is a high probability that as soon as the project enters the stock exchange its price will immediately roll away as now everyone is trying to get at least a small but profitable profit as quickly as possible...
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

Global official sector reaction to cryptocurrencies varies as the decentralized technology does not fit easily into existing regulatory definitions and structures. This sector will likely continue to be cautious as it monitors the risks to financial integrity, consumer protection, financial stability, tax evasion and treatment, and monetary policy. Leaders in regulation, like Japan, are likely to set the standard for the rest of the world in a scenario where the borderless nature of cryptocurrencies requires a cohesive and collaborative effort.With all of the talk of cryptocurrencies in today’s news, there are necessarily always going to be questions raised about “why does this have any value?” Even at face value, it’s definitely not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but even on top of that, there are certain cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the INGOT Coin system comes into play.
Though there is plenty of fair skepticism of any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also certain coins that stick out a lot more than others. While plenty of coins and tokens rely mainly on public perception of value or speculation about the potential for value in the future, the INGOT family of coins is the first to come to the market to offer real, tangible value for the cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the above-mentioned challenges, thus, creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.
INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.
To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

I already wrote for the crypto project NEX, start sales today, also I like the crypto project nOS, is the Virtual Operating System for a new, transparent internet. Powered by the NEO Smart Economy.  Bgogo - is the first digital asset exchange with supernode listing authority, designed to list the most high quality and promising digital assets.

The above mentioned are very good projects but we don't know how potential the coins is going to be, we can conclude them only after the crowdsale ends, We have seen many other projects are joining the platform in NEO in order to get more awareness about the NEO blockchain smart economy.
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

ICOs have become a equivalent word for hype, unjustified ratings and excessive risk. On the other hand, blockchain can increase project transparency, decrease investor risk and develop into an effective financing tool for quality blockchain projects.Most of ICO’s fail because their product contribution is not needed as well as the fact that no major hearing can link with the product. They don’t make sure you conduct intensive market research to make sure that there actually is a need for the initial coin offering concept they are trying to create. Projects make sure they try and create a real functional token economy that makes sense and has a reason for existing. People see many initial coin offerings out there that exist just for the sake to make money. These ICO’s are mostly scams and will fail.

Because a company is holding an ICO, does not necessarily mean that their product has anything to do with blockchain technology — just that they have tokenized their fundraising efforts using a platform. INGOT Coin aims that using blockchain technology is better, and investors need to be aware of why. Investors need to question if it makes good business sense to invest in a company based purely on its use of blockchain technology.

INGOT Coin ensures that funds and personal data are secured during and after ICO. In addition, the team ensures legal compliance not only in the country of registration, but also in all the countries where project operations and token use are planned. INGOT Coin uses transparent legal structure and provides clear justification for blockchain and own utility token. INGOT Coin team is sure to test  MVP if and consider how well it aligns with the promises made in the white paper, satisfies the use case, and demonstrates the advantages over other offerings in the space. We give importance that MVPs should have users, investigate any available customer feedback and how the team has responded. INGOT Coin believes that our brand is the face of our offering and the more time we take to create a good brand identity, the better the rest of our marketing communications will be.

INGOT Coin started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting their soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. The team behind INGOT Coin announced that the Pre-token sale is officially closed after successfully raising $40,000,000 USD. In addition to this great new, all INGOT Coin holders can now use their ICC in our Brokerage, INGOT Brokers, and start trading over +1000 instruments. 1 ICC equals 1 USD and will be deposited accordingly in INGOT Brokers.

INGOT Coin ICO phase will finished at 10th October. Based on INGOT Coin extensive financial model, we have placed a hard cap of $90,000,000. This number will ensure we provide the best services with optimal allocations into each component of this all-inclusive ecosystem. Everything is going on right now and Dev team is already working on all our product under the favor of reaching the soft cap target. Team has continued to build innovative product and not waiting for finish of our ICO. INGOT Team believes that victory will be the true workers!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: