Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO's for this month!  (Read 2605 times)
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

Does anyone think of me when when the BTC price is back to normal like last year there will be a lot of successful ico and have good potential? even airdrop will be good?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
coinsword66

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

In an ideal investment world, the more equally that money is spread out within the market, the better. When money is spread out more equally, it allows investors to assess the different advantages and disadvantages of many different cryptocurrencies, allowing them a more refined watch of the market as a whole. Bitcoin dominance is used to measure how much BTC is worth, as a percentage of all cryptocurrency values. During extended market shifts, it can also foreground whether demand for Bitcoin is staying above that of the market average. When the market’s value has begun to rise; BTC dominance has declined.

Investors have stated that we know these new alt-coins have really interesting potential for the future, but, given the recent price fluctuates across the asset class, we less interested in investing in future potential, and more interested in preserving our capital. Either way you split it, when bitcoin dominance increases, it shows investors are becoming less greedy and more fearful. Flight to safety may have been verbalized through investors taking their money out of the crypto world. When fear rules over greed, Bitcoin dominance increases. All markets are reinforced on two emotions, greed and fear. The concept of “flight  safety” is the idea that when people are fearful, they go back to what they know. Investors are becoming less open-minded and less willing to speculate on smaller alt-coins. As a result, the investment and development of new crypto solutions will suffer.  But there is a solution to be independent against BTC dominance.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise a unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

Best probably can't name because this month the diversity is not developed, and as it was standard, I guess I would like that in boddam was more positive and positive for coins.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

Here is a good crypto project, Hadron is the open marketplace platform for human and machine-powered enterprise tasks. We let people mine AI in their web browsers (on their phone and computers) so that the computations can be useful to society.
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

Best probably can't name because this month the diversity is not developed, and as it was standard, I guess I would like that in boddam was more positive and positive for coins.

You are right I can not see a project who has a good developed product. Besides in the latest months the ICOs fall under the ICO price.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

These are good projects for new technology, you come up with simple and straightforward summaries. And you give your own good opinions. But your telegram does not exist so I do not know if this is true.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

I think the debitum is very disappointing and I am sure all investors also think the same, I am surprised why the debitum is experiencing a very slow movement even the price of their ICO is falling, Debitum is proof that a successful ICO and reaching hardcap is not a guarantee that the project has a good continuation, I think the Debitum developer team must prove their abilities and seriousness.
alttravel

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

The AERGO ICO offers a product that combines the best of both private and public blockchains into one package. Features including interoperability, ease of integration and an array of tools and services developed to meet the demands of existing clients make AERGO a strong contender in the realm of enterprise blockchain development solutions.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

There's only one development in the ICO space that has gotten my attention for this month: Swachhcoin. They're already established a partnership with Stox and it seems like that's just the beginning
alttravel

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

I'm waiting for this project: GLASS (Marketplace) Global Liquidity and Settlement System (GLASS) is a decentralized network of crypto trading platforms to pool liquidity and enable compliant, cross-border digital securities transactions.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

This month was a little different from the past, so I think properly we need to continue to develop the coin, and nor are ostanavlivas and not vkoem case do not give up, as there was no bad position.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:03:07 PM

There are so many good icos are available now, amonģ this somè of them are scam.

Buildrium
Dacxi
Surerity

These are ico's running successfully and proved their strengh in market. Before investing just check their project details, and team members.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

There are now quite a few good ICOs, but we also need to have the option to choose a potential ICO and that is the best chance for us to improve our knowledge.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

Ico is my trust and faith is over. I'm not planning on investing in the pursuit.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

Along with the outbreak of news about the poor quality of the ICO, to date we are worried about investing in them, because their existence is mostly SCAM. But I still believe that there are still many ICO projects there which are not SCAM. Hopefully the 5 ICO projects mentioned by the OP above are good ICOs in accordance with the white paper he written.
Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

I am more interested in ico securix and budy for this month because the two projects have a good concept and the devloper is very active and ads are everywhere that makes me sure the project will get maximum funding
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

VR. check out my signature. this is a good ICO. have a good point on many ico tracking site. Smiley good team good project

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:31:07 AM

Many ICO fail to deliver what they promised on at this moment, even look like some of it are not listed on any exchanges. It is very hard to choose where the ICO that have a real product or even real project on it, for me nowadays some ICO just selling their whitepapper.
Anyway you can check out my signature, this ICO are already make agreements with exchanges. To be honest not some big exchanges but at least they are make effort before ICO are finish.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:34:05 AM

Many ICO fail to deliver what they promised on at this moment, even look like some of it are not listed on any exchanges. It is very hard to choose where the ICO that have a real product or even real project on it, for me nowadays some ICO just selling their whitepapper.
Anyway you can check out my signature, this ICO are already make agreements with exchanges. To be honest not some big exchanges but at least they are make effort before ICO are finish.
ico is very much now, but I suggest you really be careful to choose ico,
because ico is 80% scam, maybe you can join on the datablockchain, this ico is very good in my opinion.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

If you mean September, for me it's NOS - it is Blockchain service, it is hihg rate, on NEO blockchain, it has strong team, advisor is Roger Lim (Bluzelle, Qlink).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: