Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any transport related coins  (Read 415 times)
caloriecoin (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:31:07 AM

I heard of "CarVertical", are there any more coins on transportation field?
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

What do you mean by "transportation field"? There's a couple of coins that deal with automobile production/repair/insurance industries, like VLB and VeChain. VLB is the better one, if you ask me.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

i know only cartaxi, ico from russia.
there is still much to do with transportation, I missed it.
does this help? hopefully
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

we have immla, we have helblz and others even shipchain
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Dovu is tokenized car data.  Jaguar is one of their major investors and they currently have a pilot with BMW.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

cargox and vechain a bit too
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

Then you can hear something new from me, hear this, VLB.

http://vlb.io/ is a project that involved in automotive industry, but they aim for the higher objective which is Vehicle Lifecycle Industry ( couple of industry that is running on automotive as the main thing such as car repairment industry, car selling industry, used car selling industry, spare part industry, transportation service industry, insurance industry, etc, and every industry is connected ) to be introduced to blockchain as it may make better thing to happen in the industry such as :
1. Lowering the price of insurance claim
2. Lowering the cost of spare part distribution
3. Lowering the cost data entry of repairment history of a car
4. Increasing transparency of a car's history for used car market
5. Increasing price of used car sells
6. Increasing the accuracy of sparepart originality
7. Increasing lifetime of a car from a big repairment
8. Increasing security and safety for a car used in a transportation service
9. And many more
I considered this VLB as a good ICO because they already have their own company in a car repairment industry (CarFix) and a used car market company (CarPrice), so they re not doing a blank project, and they also have a good team,advisor, and partners. You should check this project !
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

I don't understand what you exactly mean but Dovu is very good project and can be very valuable, it is not a simple project, it is also already working with BMW.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

i know only cartaxi, ico from russia.
there is still much to do with transportation, I missed it.
does this help? hopefully
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:24:39 PM

Hey OP what did you mean by transportation?
Maybe supply chain/logistics? If so there are plenty of coins related to that industry.
One of them already mentioned above - VEN, some more are - WTC,MOD,WABI,ARY
Good luck!
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

A new coin is coming out soon called "Dorado" and they claim to be the Uber on Blockchain. It is based on the food delivery service "Food out", it doesn't transport you, but you can get food transported. Pretty neat idea if you ask me Smiley.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

There are many projects related to transportation like cartaxi, lwf, helbizcoin are the prominent ones while there a bunch of small scale projects as well.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

Shipchain holds a dominance among cargo transportation project. They are well established with experienced team and working solutions. Tracking, midlemen markups etc.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

There are projects related to the logistics themselves, transportation projects... there are but not well known. I think that the blockchain does not add real value to the industry.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

There are many projects related to transportation like cartaxi, lwf, helbizcoin are the prominent ones while there a bunch of small scale projects as well.
These are small projects I've researched before, but I feel that it's not working. There is currently no project of transportation in the cryptocurrency market which is gaining much attention from the community.

Julen

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

Vechain, Walton and Wabi all have logistical uses
Ambrosus and Modum are similar (preferr Ambrosus out of these 2) but smaller market caps than the above
Then you have cargox looking to digitalize bill of ladings and then there's a few upcoming ones as well like TEU and Shipchain.
IBM and Maersk (biggest shipping line in the world) teamed up as well, from what i read online their newly established company will somehow operate on XLM.
probably missed out a few

Yes, i have a logistics background... I'm interested in all of these projects (invested in some) due to the fact that the shipping/forwarding/logistics sector is basically still a dinosaur (worth trillions though).  The whole industry is facing major change in the next 5 to 10 years.  Blockchain WILL be a disruptive factor for sure.

So in case of long term investments, any coins or tokens with a specific use in this area might have a chance to grow significantly.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

all coin use tranportation project is not good
sample cartaxi, bad price if compare use ico price
Julen

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

There are projects related to the logistics themselves, transportation projects... there are but not well known. I think that the blockchain does not add real value to the industry.

I'm quite convinced the (near) future will prove your wrong.  Many ports are setting up their own blockchain at the moment for developers to go wild on.  So many opportunities.  As i stated above, the whole industry is relying on ancient procedures just waiting to be changed.

I do admit that it's not the sector one would have the wildest dreams about but do not be mistaken, potential is huge!
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:11:41 AM

I want to know why you made this thread? I guess you interest with technology based on transportation and it must be right reason.
And why you interest in transportation technology ?? And i guess i dont know the reason. LOL.
i dont know what is your reason but technology is needed in every side, transportation is very important side so we need this technology develope in this side.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
hieu5189

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:37:01 AM

CarVertical is OK, but they dont seem to have any partners in the autoindustry. I mean, what's the point of the project if none of the players will participate? Which is a shame, they seem to already have something in development.

Someone mentioned VLB already, it's my go-to transport-related ICO. They got partners right now I trust their advisors. Check out for yourself https://t.me/vlb_token
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: