Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy LiteCoin - King of all Coins!  (Read 423 times)
TeslaWatt.com (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 10

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:15:02 AM

TeslaWatt.com (OP)

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:52:47 AM

gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

Although Litecoin has a lot of room to grow, it is not impossible to call it king of all coins. I think bitcoin is the king of all coins, and of course you can buy Litecoin at a low price, although some people do not Optimistic about it, but who can predict the future?
TeslaWatt.com (OP)

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

Although Litecoin has a lot of room to grow, it is not impossible to call it king of all coins. I think bitcoin is the king of all coins, and of course you can buy Litecoin at a low price, although some people do not Optimistic about it, but who can predict the future?

How about this?
https://www.fxempire.com/news/article/can-bitcoin-survive-litecoin-moment-472268

rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

I personally am an investor in litecoin. However, I must say that Litecoin is a big coin but it is not the king of other coin types. It does not make a strong and important impact like bitcoin. I still judged Litecoin quite high, because they have their professional work team, their strategy clear, their adjustments at the right time. It made me trust and invest in Litecoin.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

King of shitcoins!
Why do you think so! I think! Bitcoin is the first, ETH is the second! Follow is LTC and Dash!
eugene_leonard

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

I agree it's time to buy Litecoin. I follow Charlie and some Litecoin dev for a long time. They are working hard for this project.
But I think LTC is not king of all coin, I think they are many promising projects over here, like ETH, IoTA,... same with LTC.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

Litecoin is a potential coin and for sure those people have a lot of litecoin in their wallet and hold it for few years will earn a lot of profit for sure.  But I don't think litecoin will become number 1 in the next few years.  Because for me the possible become no.  1 will be ethereum and if ether die the next will be litecoin.  But we don't know what coin will be the next bitcoin.
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

I always think of Litecoin as one of the least invested coins in 10 major market coins. and litecoin also has potential in the future and it is very good for you to invest it big because you will get more profit when the price is recovered. It's great to buy LiteCoin recently because it's low
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

Litecoin had most of its user base in China, and most of them have dumped the coins. So I am not very excited about the future prospects of this particular coin. But it is one of the coins in my portfolio for the past 3-4 years.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

King of shitcoins!
if litecoin is shitcoins, why is it that litecoin remains alive and growing?
why you say litecoin is shitcoins, what is your reason?

Its going up big time
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/
yes, i know that and i never missed the news about litecoin, because litecoin is one of my favorite alt and always there in my portfolio.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

I have bought some month ago but today I prefer investing in other coins like NEO, WAVES and Stellar Lumens... many new ICOs are using these blockhain..
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

I agree Lite coin have bright future because if you seen the chart of litecoin its rose more than 100x in 1 year and  5x in just 1-2 month but after market crash litecoin also come down but now litecoin trading at around 156$ you can invest for the target of 500$ in next 6-8 months or if this market again enter in bullish zone we can see 500$ in just 2-3 months and Litecoin is securely stored in a wallet on your computer, tablet, phone or laptop.So I will buy and add some litecoin in my portfolio.

micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

You must be kidding litecoin the king of all coins how did you come about that tag you gave litecoin where do you want to place ethereum anyway you are entitled to your own opinion.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

there are a lot of pumps coming very soon. i am 100% sure of that but to say LTC will be the biggest pump (kind of all coins) is not the words i'd choose.

very soon bitcoin will start becoming more tame and by then everyone who has been around long enough to know better will start making profit to invest back in bitcoin and where else better than pumping altcoins.
the same exact scenario as last year.

all i'm saying is, try to keep an open mind and don't get stuck with news that may or may not happen and have any major effects.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

Definitely an unexpected moon. Especially since all the other coins are still dying.

Wonder what's the reason, I mean even the owner sold most of his coins. Grin
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

Most read for newbies
https://www.ig.com/au/view-ig/2018/01/29/the-founder-of-litecoin--charlie-lee-41836

Definitely an unexpected moon. Especially since all the other coins are still dying.

Wonder what's the reason, I mean even the owner sold most of his coins. Grin
Litepay, Litepal

Wow, that's crazy. Thanks for the link.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

Bitcoin is being dropped by merchants because it is unusable. If Litecoin can take over as the main payment processor, it will overtake bitcoin.

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/litepay-litepal-two-new-litecoin-payment-processing-services-way/

LitePay is to launch this week, and LitePal later this year.

LitePal is expected to be released later this year. According to the official website, users will be able to use the service with PayPal, Western Union, Bitcoin and Litecoin, and the fees will be “bone chillingly low”.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

Bitcoin is being dropped by merchants because it is unusable. If Litecoin can take over as the main payment processor, it will overtake bitcoin.

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/litepay-litepal-two-new-litecoin-payment-processing-services-way/

LitePay is to launch this week, and LitePal later this year.

LitePal is expected to be released later this year. According to the official website, users will be able to use the service with PayPal, Western Union, Bitcoin and Litecoin, and the fees will be “bone chillingly low”.

I doubt litecoin could overtake bitcoin in such a short time though.

And if anything, I think eth would be the first to overtake btc.
imlosser

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

i think no. litecoin i agree to a bright full token.future good.but not no 1.but if now you buy litecoin i am sure you must earn a good profit.now i just buy ethereum.

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: