Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy LiteCoin - King of all Coins!  (Read 421 times)
HokageNanadaime

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

Coins used to buy other coins are always valuable,For example, the ethereum is only one of these and often times in the bad times of the market not as impressed as the others

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

litecoin can be a good choice for investing. but you need to be careful to buy litecoin because litecoin can not be stable like eth or bitcoi. but litecoin has a good future for investment and has the potential to be the best coin in cryptocurrency.
Actually we can't find any coins that have a stable price, all of them are in volatile. LTC down tends seems to be good for investors that have enough capital, because even though it dumps but still expensive and only stabilized investors can afford this.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:58:27 PM

Litecoin is one of the best coin in the cryptocurrency. It is very good for investment and trading.litecoin has a great future and has potential to be the best coin in the cryptocurrency world.
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:58:54 PM

I agree it's time to buy Litecoin. But not now, correction is still on going, I will wait for sometime and buy some maybe
batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

I think in the long run LiteCoin has good potential for growth and can give a good profit. But I'm not sure that LiteCoin - king of all Coins.
mvplol

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

Litecoin pumps on upgrades other coins with partnerships
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

yes you will make benefit of course like the other coins:) all of them is in dip now. buy any coin and wait for benefit Smiley
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

I agree it's time to buy Litecoin. But not now, correction is still on going, I will wait for sometime and buy some maybe
basically LTC is following BTC imo, and if you think it will be a good year for BTC, it would be very profitable to invest in LTC.
although it is difficult for LTC to be king of all coins but LTC has good prospects and you need to invest in this project.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

I've always considered Litecoin as one of the most under-invested coins in the top 10 market-cap coins and I think Litecoin is just a bitcoin fork with a bit of new features.
Of course, this is just my personal opinion.
I think the same, many do not think too much of litecoin because they see it as a lesser version of bitcoin, even some people compare bitcoin to gold and litecoin to silver but it is one of those coins that keeps being developed and it keeps having steps in the right direction, litecoin activated segwit before bitcoin and that is a trend I think we are going to keep seeing in the future, so if you can invest in litecoin do it since theses prices are very good.
makulo123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

You lost a great portion of money with this "King of all Coins" this past few weeks.
But I can partially agree with you. Litecoin is really a good coin, considering it will evolve with hard works.
Still, don't forget there is Ethereum. Ethereum is much, much better project with much much potential than Litecoin.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:01:25 PM

Litecoin is going to be No.1

LiteCoin is one of the best coins that has more endurance for a long time.
But unfortunately, LiteCoin can't be King of Coins, its popularity will not be able to beat the other best coins like Ethereum and Ripple.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

Joke, or what is this? ...
I know LiteCoin is a potential coin almost equivalent to other potential coins like Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and Cardano. But, I have never thought LiteCoin is King of all Coins. LOL !.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

Litecoin still can't be number if there are no big companies support,  there are no real place tgat can be used to spend litecoin, litecoin only got speed transaction, its a good coin to hold for long term and make profit but to be become number 1 still very far, most investors see litecoin as a common coin
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

litecoin can be a good choice for investing. but you need to be careful to buy litecoin because litecoin can not be stable like eth or bitcoi. but litecoin has a good future for investment and has the potential to be the best coin in cryptocurrency.
I would not be so quick to judge on that. It is the community that determines, and with the good news on the project litecoin is doing with their payment system which would make a lot of people see it as a good opportunity to be able to use cryptocurrency easily in real life; this would mean a lot for the growth of the coin.

I would still be holding much on bitcoin as this is one that I am hugely bullish on, long term once the LN is fully operational. You guys should watch out for Bitpay! Grin
AlexSun

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

Litecoin is going to be No.1

I hope so:)
Really like this cryptocurrency. Have some from the moment when was for  50$.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

I would not be so quick to judge on that. It is the community that determines, and with the good news on the project litecoin is doing with their payment system which would make a lot of people see it as a good opportunity to be able to use cryptocurrency easily in real life; this would mean a lot for the growth of the coin.

I would still be holding much on bitcoin as this is one that I am hugely bullish on, long term once the LN is fully operational. You guys should watch out for Bitpay! Grin

LTC can get pumped midterm, but longterm value of it is 0. Once BTC stops being slow and expensive there is no need for LTC at all. With LN coming online that could happen much faster than you think

not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

LTC can get pumped midterm, but longterm value of it is 0. Once BTC stops being slow and expensive there is no need for LTC at all. With LN coming online that could happen much faster than you think
But BTC won't solve it's scaling issues soon. Meanwhile LTC is already scalable upto some extinct and it has a team leader (Charlie lee) to lead LTC in the right way and to implement lightning network. There is no one to take care of the Bitcoin now even core team is also busy with their real life works.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

I can buy a few when it price will down to $50, but now his price terribly overrated. I love more risky assets and not those who can do + 10% growth.
magirk

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

Thank you for advice) Litecoin price started to grow again but its price still depends on bitcoin price. The King is independent.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

King of shitcoins!
Lol. You must have a huge beef on Litecoin. It is still a good time to buy though for long term, and I would not really place it in the category of shit coin, even though it has normally been in the shadow of bitcoin anyway but they have something good going for it. I am not sure, but I guess the OP decided to bet hugely and long on this one, so it is his call, but I guess my holding is good enough for me and I prefer just having it mostly in BTC which is the real king. Litecoin is just a chief in the palace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: