Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy LiteCoin - King of all Coins!  (Read 423 times)
mvplol

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

King of shitcoins!
If litecoin is shitcoins, why is it that litecoin remains alive and growing?
Why you say litecoin is shitcoins, what is your reason?

I am confused and surprised, because only a fool who says litecoin is shitcoins.

Coinbase advantage. Wonder how it got there? Coins coming out more recently have more progression than litecoin has towards adoption and partnership and how long has ltc been around? It only ever pumps on upgrades.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

I agree it is a good to buy LTC , but I can't say it's a king . I'd say Litecoin is a little prince and it really worth to invest now . I think you'l have a good profit from this deal
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

In my opinion big company soon will accept Litecoin. Use LitePay's retail, ecommerce, billing, and donation tools to accept payments from customers anywhere on earth.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

It is really good to buy LiteCoin recently since the price was low. and litecoin also has the potential in the future and it is really good for you to invest that big because you'll earn more profit when the price of it recovers.
King of all coins for LTC wont happen. Because bitcoin will still be the king and if the bitcoin failed to do so there is always still Ethereum who's climbing its way up.
Litecoin has great potentials, but the OP really overdid it calling it the king. The Litepay is actually good news for it and I am sure that would give it a huge boost for real life usage. Also, this dip is actually just a perfect time to be buying this coin, as I am sure in the next few days when the rally starts, LTC should be joining quickly in the rally.

Nevertheless, this does not mean that bitcoin protocol will not be upgraded and we will see developments like this easily, which will always give bitcoin that edge.
Yeah the OP exaggerated since there is only one coin which is the king and we all know the name of that coin, but litecoin is a very good coin in its own right, I have a theory that even if bitcoin will keep being the top coin that litecoin will be the most used coin for transactions, since people will not want to use their bitcoin but they will be glad to use their litecoin to buy stuff like groceries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: