Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the bitcoin was not invented what are we now ?  (Read 429 times)
JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

I  Just want to know the different opinons of bitcoin miners
becasuse bitcoin can help us bitcoin can change the world
If bitcoin was not invented, i'm still an agent working on a BPO company and struggling my way to work. Actually, that's happening to me for 4 years after I graduated. I only knew bitcoin last year and up to now. Bitcoin helped me a lot specially in my daily expenses. If bitcoin was not invented, i'm just a regular employee.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

If bitcoin was not invented, i'm still an agent working on a BPO company and struggling my way to work. Actually, that's happening to me for 4 years after I graduated. I only knew bitcoin last year and up to now. Bitcoin helped me a lot specially in my daily expenses. If bitcoin was not invented, i'm just a regular employee.

I agree. Without bitcoin, I would still be wondering where to get an extra income. Some people are not just meant to be behind the desk.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
creamy08

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

Well in the first place bitcoin is not my primary source of income so it doesn't really matter if it is not invented.I have an actual work that sustain for my financial need,bitcoin serves as my hobby with a cause  Grin,but i'm really greatful that bitcoin is created.Its giving me profit while i'm not in work and just in home.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

Im lucky to live in a Eu country where theres no high inflation or corruption so for me not a big difference

but I wonder in countries like Argentina, Africa and Greece, which got hit with high inflation and banks defaults, how would they store their money!
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

Im lucky to live in a Eu country where theres no high inflation or corruption so for me not a big difference

but I wonder in countries like Argentina, Africa and Greece, which got hit with high inflation and banks defaults, how would they store their money!
It might not make any of a difference. People would still be working a job then they will still do what they want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

If Bitcoin was not invented, probably people will still look for other ways to invest their hard earned money and gain a big return of investment. People will still search for ways to earn online and have a secondary source of income. They'll still engage or they will engage more with the stock market and forex exchange. It's not that of a big loss, but it is a loss of an opportunity to 'gain more' if Bitcoin is not invented. Bitcoin miners aren't the only on affected here if ever it was BTC is non existing (since you only mentioned the miners) traders an investors are or will be affected bigtime as well. But anyways... it is really great that Bitcoin was invented and founded by Satoshi Nakamoto and it became popular (and is becoming more and more popular) and successful.  Smiley
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

If Bitcoin was not invented, probably people will still look for other ways to invest their hard earned money and gain a big return of investment. People will still search for ways to earn online and have a secondary source of income. They'll still engage or they will engage more with the stock market and forex exchange. It's not that of a big loss, but it is a loss of an opportunity to 'gain more' if Bitcoin is not invented. Bitcoin miners aren't the only on affected here if ever it was BTC is non existing (since you only mentioned the miners) traders an investors are or will be affected bigtime as well. But anyways... it is really great that Bitcoin was invented and founded by Satoshi Nakamoto and it became popular (and is becoming more and more popular) and successful.  Smiley
Bitcoin did not need to be invented for people to see how the other people can work together. Bitcoin is going to be more than just a coin on the stock exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:55:55 PM

I think there would be some very happy people if bitcoin was not invented. It has given many headaches for law enforcement officers trying to track down laundered monies. Also, crypto locker viruses would not be around, and gamers won't have to may over $100 for a decent graphics card!

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

If bitcoin was not introduced then we will still stuck with the old traditional banking system and we wont have any fantastic investment, bitcoin now is famous of its value and the usage, bitcoin has given so many people good profit,  bitcoin has given alot of people the ease of global transaction and the most important thing is bitcoin help so many people with their economic life
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:25:28 AM

In 2009 Satoshi Nakamoto had invented the digital currency (BITCOIN), if at that time bitcoin was not found maybe I am currently still unemployed. Therefore, I thank Satoshi Nakamoto for finding BITCOIN. Until now I still pursue my field as bitcoiner.
First you should think why cryptocurrency is invented in 2009. The US government is affected in currency issue so that time something new invention is needed in the world. So satoshi Nakamoto invented in decentralized crypto currency then US government is recovering the first currency problem. This is more safer than the fiat currency so it will continue in our world. Suppose Bitcoin is not invented someone is invented in later.

khanhtr

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:29:17 AM

since inception, bitcoin is part of a technological innovation, and also bitcoin is a part of human life. so I think, if without bitcoin, then the world will be dark.

I never imagined how economic conditions would be more critical every year.

then if without bitcoin and crypto, I think the economy of the country and the world will not be stable. and now I see that many countries are receiving bitcoins and even creating crypto.
I think that without Bitcoin there would not be a vibrant and potential currency market for investors today. Then life will be more boring than now.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:36:06 AM

If bitcoin was not introduced then we will still stuck with the old traditional banking system and we wont have any fantastic investment, bitcoin now is famous of its value and the usage, bitcoin has given so many people good profit,  bitcoin has given alot of people the ease of global transaction and the most important thing is bitcoin help so many people with their economic life
I believe there will be something that people create to help other humans especially in the term of technology. If Bitcoin is not exist like the one in this era and time, I believe there will be something similar to Bitcoin that can help people receive their freedom and financial freedom. I believe there is something that exist that will help people to use money more efficient and easy just like Bitcoin. And when that happen, nothing to worry about even though maybe there will be some differences on the system and the protocol, but I believe that is okay. Because people will always find a way to get their freedom and help other humans for better purpose.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:44:20 AM

If bitcoin is not invented, maybe our world is not progressive. Bitcoin introduced us a new and progressive technology. Maybe there a lot of countries that are still poor now, maybe people are not into internet, maybe social medias are not popular. Maybe the way we send transactions for money is very slow and not secured. There are so many maybe's, so I'm really thankful to the one who invented this best technology today, thank God that Bitcoin was invented.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:00:35 AM

Work does not stop either any come or go. World will always carry forward. Only sense of doing work will change according to facility and options.
If bitcoin was not invented then we use the traditional way of payment and we miss the good thinking and extra income.
shindymlk

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:07:08 AM

you can change the world using bitcoin with try to trading bitcoin
but remember dont make bitcoin be the your job, make bitcoin be your second job
cause bitcoin can helpfully if your country accepted bitcoin.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:09:56 AM

if bitcoin is not invented then we will not know cryptocurrency. maybe many years later 50years or 100~ years someone will invent a coin like bitcoin but with different name. it is good that bitcoin is created in our generation.
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:27:04 AM

May be if bitcoin not invented. like what we are before in our normal and regular life do our duty and go to work or job report to boss just do everyday routine and no cryptocurrency

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

If the bitcoin was not invented maybe im not became interested about online business.  And I'd never experienced how does working regarding crypto currencies. Bitcoin is hope to everyone else who deserve to have bright future in life.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:56:17 AM

I think everyday become an ordinary day. Working in 8 hours a day, waiting for salary every 15 and 30. Just like that. Or just like, daily routine for us. Bitcoin, changed everything specially in the perception in investment, also in our attitude, it changed in.. Be patience, Be always positive and be more happy and many more.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

If the bitcoin was not invented maybe im not became interested about online business.  And I'd never experienced how does working regarding crypto currencies. Bitcoin is hope to everyone else who deserve to have bright future in life.

My salary are enough to my daily needs and to my family and I don't have savings for the whole year. When I joined in Bitcoin that I used for my other income there's a big change into my life. I have now savings from bitcoin that helps to support my extra expenses. If bitcoin was not invented my life back to sadness and hopeless because bitcoin is my chance for better life.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: