Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Newbies have signatures?  (Read 777 times)
Tamsan2U (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:38:05 AM

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and wondered, as a Newbie, can I add signature and if so, how do I create signature?  I see through Signature Bounties, they provided a code and wondering how that works.

Thanks,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajmal4758

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:57:52 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 05:09:58 AM by ajmal4758

You can join signature but a few campaign for the newbie, I think firstly you need at least Jr.member rank(how to your up rank see this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 )so many campaign/bounty opportunities for you.

Due to the unacceptable level of spam and low-quality posts signature campaigns generate we have decided to offer some guidelines of what is and isn't acceptable and an explanation of the punishments for users who continually make low quality contributions and the campaigns that continue to pay them to do so. Signature campaigns should be a way to reward users for quality contributions and only those that do should be paid, but at the moment it has become a way for many campaign operators to lazily and cheaply advertise their business by paying greedy users to spam whatever unsubstantial rubbish they can be bothered putting the minimal amount of effort in to and this will no longer be tolerated.

Signature Campaign Guidelines link below  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

You need to be Jr. Member or higher rank to wear a signature.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:47:54 AM

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and wondered, as a Newbie, can I add signature and if so, how do I create signature?  I see through Signature Bounties, they provided a code and wondering how that works.

Thanks,

All camaigns will provide you with a signature to use appropriate for your rank and you just go to your profile settings and copy and paste it there.

No you don't. Anyone can have a signature. Newbies can have a small signature but they can't have weblinks or colors which is what signature campaigns want. If op is asking are there any Newbie campaigns then yes there a some but they pay very little and are hardly worth bothering. You also need to bare in mind that you now need merit in addition to activity and posts so you will have to work on those if you want to move up ranks to be able to join a better signature campaign.
Liberdy

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

Thanks that's helpful!

Hi All,

Thanks,

All camaigns will provide you with a signature to use appropriate for your rank and you just go to your profile settings and copy and paste it there.

No you don't. Anyone can have a signature. Newbies can have a small signature but they can't have weblinks or colors which is what signature campaigns want. If op is asking are there any Newbie campaigns then yes there a some but they pay very little and are hardly worth bothering. You also need to bare in mind that you now need merit in addition to activity and posts so you will have to work on those if you want to move up ranks to be able to join a better signature campaign.
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

you can wear any signature you want but if you're asking how will you earn some bucks while wearing signatures then i believe you're talking about signature campaigns. first thing you should know is that most of the campaigns right now is requiring such rank which is a Jr. Member. how to be a Jr.member ? you need to Post/Reply topics. technically you need to raise your activity counts to 30 but as of the new update Merit is also now included as one of the basis in ranking due to high volume of users who are just posting stuff that is sometimes doesn't have any relevance to what this forum is all about. they're the one's who are just spamming to raise their rank, for further explanation you should read some topics that was posted by other user or first read those pinned post in this forum to guide you. going back, signature campaigns are looking for some people who are good in creating constructive post. so it is much better to do some research on your own first so you could be able to post some things that has sense in a way that other users can benefit to it.

i hope i was able to help you.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

Signature bounties require you to at least be a Jr. Member to join, so you need to rank up first by reaching 30 activities. To create a signature, go to Profile(Menu;Top)>Forum Profile Information(Modify Settings; Left)>Scroll down and input your signature(Once you join a campaign, just copy what's underneath Jr. Member)>Change Profile(Bottom Right) and your done.
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

Hi All,

Thanks,

For newbie ranks you will not allowed to wear a signature code. It is advisable to use the signature code if you are already a member ranks.soo for now just make a constructive post and quality to get higher ranks make sure your post is not a spam you will be bamned by the moderator .
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:54:50 AM

The lowest level of signature is JR, but the JR signature cannot be hyperlinked!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

Yes, we can!
1. Go to your profile
2. Click "Forum Profile Information" in the left column
3. Scroll a little bit down
4. Put your signature in special form. Done!

And actually there are some signature bounties that are available for newbies

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Midoproj

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

Unfortunately not. But it is a good thing, spend time in this forum, you will learn a lot - especially get aware of various traps in the business. Every minute spent in this forum makes you aware of how new and special this crypto market is - and to what aspects you definitely have to pay attention (for me it was in regard to ICO-investments).

However, beware of people blindly promoting coins without a lot of insight and always do you own research.

Best of luck on your journey, I'm sure this is the right way to get the rank you desire.
uttoransen

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

GuestCrew

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

I figured about signatures once I reached the level of Jr. member - where I currently am. I see that we can't have live links yet!

The bounty threads that you are talking about requires a full member level before you can participate because that is the minimum required to get a live link in your signature.

My suggestions for you is to keep your patience and start contributing something worthwhile in this forum and you will soon reach the required membership levels!

thanks,
Uttoran Sen

GuestCrew - An Influencer Marketing Platform | Join the GUEST Coin ICO - https://guestcrew.com/buy-coins
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:31:59 PM

They have some issues with newbies that are joining bounties because some of them are just spamming or posting unnecessary answer and some are placing off topic answers, and now this forum's staff are getting annoyed for those people, I'm not saying all newbie but most of them.. Thats why they prefer Jr. Member and above and some campaign are now also having standard and only accepting Member rank and higher only.
Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

there are some signature campaign that are available for newbie, but this is not advisable,most of signature campaign are looking for atleast jr member, so   for now  you have  to focus on making a quality and constructive post to get higher ranks. do not spam to avoid ban of your account.

Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

Ya newbies also have signatures but not in all ico's...But some of them providing signature also to the newbies..
crypto 077

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

There are only limited signature campaigns for newbies. At leest you have to be a jr member for doing specific signature campaigns
Earlee

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

I don't think that Newbies can join signature campaign, you need to increase your profile rank to member rank to get onto the signature campaign.
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

signature newbie for non jr member If you give time to this forum, you can understand all of it slowly. You have to post better quality. If you want to stay in the forum then you can not be spam. Good to post well. If the validity of the ID is 1 month then jr can be a member.
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

Hi All,

Thanks,
Once you become a Full Member you can add in all the colorful fancy signatures you see on some accounts.

bitcoinqueen08

Activity: 90
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

nowdays there is no signature campaign for newbie.Need Jr. Member to join a signature campaign

0xa4A979d6876DB84031AEFB2c59F7fE4B9880328E
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: