Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If the world uses a single currency  (Read 1834 times)
highquA1

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

I think that will be impossible to make people understand the use of cryptoz all over the world, never
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

I think this will make the economy very stable, but because of the government's desire to regulate their respective countries, then this good thing is difficult to implement.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:24:44 AM

I do not think so, the currency of each country will affect the country's import-export circulation. If this currency is removed, then this circulation can not be controlled...

I think this system will take a lot of time and evaluation, because the economic situation in every country in the world is different. If we talk about global change, there are many factors to consider, such as, the economic system, the stock market, the world market, the economic situation, and so on. A unified currency will break all these factors and will bring many changes to the market today.
Rodzz

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

Honestly, it may happen at some point in time. Not to be a conspiracy theorist but have you heard of the new world order? Having a single currency is included in that theory. Is it BTC?? Who knows but it can certainly fill that gap for many countries.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:06:39 AM

There will be more trouble than convenient, because one currency parctically means one state or nation, so it will be maasive nation and massive population, the main problem will be the gap between the rich and thepoor will be huge with one or two state become the rich and the others become the poor, just like what happen in europe nowadays.
In fact, the trouble will be huge and what we may have to start fighting for globally is who is going to be the world power. I do not see how this can happen anyway as it does not sound realistic. Every independent country can decide on which currency to choose and unless every of them then decide to choose only one currency, it is not something that sounds feasible at all and I totally love the analogy you made use of.

One thing about humans is that we love assuming things that we already know the possibility is close to none. There is really no point debating it, but rather than assuming what could happen, what if we just wait to see if the moment ever comes or not before we start thinking of where it could lead to. The first question is who is going to be in control? And unless it is Armageddon, I do not see how this wants to play out.
It is really an impossible sort of thing to convince the government of each and every country in the world for using of one currency. However if this thing ever happens, then this will be the best thing and that it will surely solve number of problems like keeping of different kind of currency while travelling worldwide. Moreover, this will also result in fair trading as no country has to pay more or less money to other.

InformationGooble

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:22:07 PM

Ofcourse yes because then there will be total erradication of poor and rich nations providing equality
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

We cannot use a single currency I think it causes more trouble in every country. Just like in your family why do you separate from them because you want freedom. We need a independent.
elvirecam430

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:40:42 AM

If the world uses a single currency, will the economy be more stable?

I don't think it increases economic stability, but I do think unifying currency lowers redundant transaction costs.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

Single currency is not possible because different nations have different economic condition, some countries are underdeveloped and they cannot accept single currency system which will worsen their economy even worst. May be Bitcoin can be considered as universal currency for all the nations but for that every country need to have internet provided infrastructure first.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:14:55 AM

A single currency for all nations is very remote. It is not even a problem that there are many national currencies. The problem is interchangeable of these currencies at the lowest cost.

This is the beauty of cryptocurrency. It makes changing of currency seamless and cheap. That is why some people believe we could have a common world currency. But remember, it could be controlled. Whereas cryptocurrency is decentralized,  making it the best option.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.

One currency uses for all people in the world which is BITCOIN CURRENCY is much better, but that particular movement of Bitcoin Price Value is still moving like bubble I think this is not acceptable to achieve  for the good economy for every country, they need to be change another option of price standard if it is operated for the entire country,.. the good impact of BITCOIN CURRENCY is very quick processing.
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.
Well we need to understand that in order to do that the power and influence of the certain nation should be limitless. And I think before this will come into existence there will be a World War III in which the victor can be free to declare anything it wants.
This idea idea is possible but its possibility proceeds war and aside from that there also no assurance for the growth of economy for implementing such thing as long as greediness can't be eliminated.
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

A single currency is when a number of countries join their currencies together into one ... add up to the possibility of increased inward investment from the rest of the world into Europe.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

A single currency is when a number of countries join their currencies together into one ... add up to the possibility of increased inward investment from the rest of the world into Europe.

Well, single currency used world wide that is impossible to make it because it takes time to agreed among the government in countries to have like that amendments.

plasmafrog75

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

I don't think it would stabilized the economy of some third rate country that had slow economical growth especially on Asia and Africa were their primary sources of income are agricultural products. Whose investor wants to pay 1000 usd per employee?
It would be interesting if all the countries in the world share the same currency, now it is in the first place if it wants to grow and surpass that dollar. Building up and more interested in, I think virtual currencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum have an excellent future, and I think that in the future these currencies will dominate the world.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

Its interesting but won't happened unless the world united in one nation. The answer is simple because there are lots of culture around the world, and government is the one on the top that manage to unify the culture in a region into a country. When meet with other country from far away, simple example like chinese and americans.
How did they connect and trade? Who will accept which one currency is better or worse? None will succumb and therefore a world with single currency wont happened unless a big catasthrope or fallout wipe half of the earth population which make no choices other than accepting one leader and become one nation. If there are still many nations and world leaders, there wont be any leader who will submit to others because it means they're being colonized by other  Grin Grin
elvirecam430

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

This is something that can not happen. Maybe you want to express bitcoin will be the currency that people all over the world use. However, you ignore the fact that each country has a different national situation, different historical cultures and developments. It is very difficult to unify.

Can't agree more.
The difficulty of unifying the currency is really high.
Take Europe countries for example, the use of EUR has been years, but not all Europe countries uses EUR.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

That’s nonsense. It won’t make any sense, and will just lead to destruction and more problems than the ones we have now. Most countries will even feel cheated and some will use it as an opportunity to oppress others. It’s not a good idea, so I don’t support it. Even those who are working as civil servants will feel cheated when they find out that the thousands they are been paid in their country is worthless. It’s better everyone continue as they see things.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

i dont know, i think the world use single currency is not gonna be happened.
because the countries around the world has their variety of incomes.
If the world uses a particular currency, there will be a lot of things affected, such as currency conversion fee functions that will be canceled because countries will no longer need to convert currencies. Shared the same money, this can also make the economy more stable and not afraid of fluctuations from foreign markets anymore.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

Everything can be possible  because, man has every power but, first we have to spread rapid awareness campaigns as KFC did.
This is dire need of time to spread awareness about bitcoins. How they are affective for the lives ofpeople and how they can make their life amazing. But the point of disappointment is, the developing team itself is not working much on this. Although there are some advertising campaigns but they are no to be seen on social media or any otherelectronic media. We need to work on this area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: