Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If the world uses a single currency  (Read 1834 times)
DiamonDogs

Activity: 142
Merit: 6

https://coinspot.me

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:00:20 AM

Actually, It will cause many problems. Single currency tend to be centralized policy.
While the world has many countries and many different backgrounds.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

If the world uses a single currency, will the economy be more stable?
This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.
The use by all states of a single currency is not yet possible as long as there are political and economic differences between them, until wars and local conflicts stop. We know that conflicts and wars on the globe have always been and this makes the adoption of a single currency impossible.
However much we like, the whole history of mankind is a story of continuous wars and conflicts.
clarky

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:14:32 AM

Well i assume you are proper perhaps single currency is simply challenging to make this is now not going to take place due to the fact each and every u . s . a . has its own beliefs and subculture the forex that they used is virtually sailed with the aid of its authorities and central bank maybe this is no longer goin to appear because if we use single forex in one world perhaps we will additionally construct one authorities on one world this is definitely a crazy thing.That is why i consider that this will no longer goin to happen.
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:53:47 AM

This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.
We first must have a unified country before we can achieve a single currency. It is true that it is beneficial to some countries but i dont think that a single world currency can be made possible.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

If the world will only use a single currency then that was gonna be great if and only if that currency is stable and no bitcoins cannot be qualified in that thing maybe they will become stable if that happen but it is a no no if you want to be the bitcoins. But it just means that there will be a one big world we are all united but that is too good to be true and we all have different perspective and cultures of course we do not want to have a single currency for the whole world. Maybe bitcoins can be used all around the world but never be an official currency of the world
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

I do not think that there is really quite the need to have a single currency for all parts of the world. That would take much effort and time to actually be implemented. Having different currencies is effective enough as for conversions depending on their economic conditions.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

A single currency can be of course if all countries agree. It would be good: you do not need exchange offices, bank commissions for international transfers. But if there is a global currency, then there should be the same incomes in the countries, and this will lead to an overestimate of prices. the cost of production is different, the price of delivery, etc. This probably will not happen, except that the crypto currency will help if it is ligated.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

Well our major problems nowadays will be non existent just like the third world country labels, cause if we have a single currency, the price of the goods will be cheaper rhan what it is right now and I think hunger will not be present in our fwllow children in africa if they afford goods and attending education.

If we imposed a single currency for sure the developed countries would greatly benefit from it and for those other countries who currently suffers from economic downfall would obviously do more harm. As we all know, each countries are different that makes that single currency impractical.

Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

I think that is impossible, because if in this world only use one single currency, it is very vulnerable in making a crime. indeed there are advantages in the can, because we can travel abroad and shopping with the money we have now without having to exchange it first. but try to imagine the Corruptors who have a lot of money, he will easily wash money from their corruption to other countries.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

There are pros and cons to this. Let's discuss! There shouldn't be a problem if we all used a single currency, at least it wouldn't be difficult to travel because all currencies are the same. It would be easier to identify fake money if all currencies were the same (if you are not well-informed about different currencies, it would be difficult for you to cope). Although, I think prices and cost of living MUST be the same or equal with all countries. The value of money may not be given as much importance as well. So for me, I think our economy will fail.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KingFisher9

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

It will be good, especially if we are to make use of gold only, this is because gold will not experience inflation, gold is like bitcoin which is limited. But the price of gold is more stable stable than bitcoin. Gold is good daily transaction, if all people using one currency then the world economy will be better I guess.  But I think I love a decentralized world more.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:15:58 AM

I think, if the world use a single currency, economy will be stable, because no have different value of currency like now ,example USD to IDR etc. So in the world have a same value for currency and you can buy anything with just one currency. But i think this is bad for government because value so stable.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

Really it will be beneficial for common people and economy of the country,People will free from hurdle of exchange the currency during travel.Bitcoin have potential to be global currency and it will be in near future.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

There will be social jealousy among governments of different countries because the single currency will be a struggle by every country so that their country can dominate the world. This should not happen, the single currency is very dangerous and can lead to wars between countries.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

It's hard enough for a nation to handle it's own money and using a single currency around the world would solve a lot of problems but imposes far greater challenges. Number one would be uniting all countries into agreeing to it.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

The idea of world using a single currency is definitely brilliant because it will represent union or unity regardless of races. However, currency is part of geopolitics or power so it is unlikely to happen. But who knows, it may happen in the future.

I think Whether we use the same currency, it does not affect economic growth. Just as the agreement that we have the same currency but the distribution of our country will not be the same.
If the world would use a fiat or cryptocurrency, the economy would not suffocate at all. The economy increases on how productive a country is.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

If using the whole world using the same currency then I think the economy of a country will be more stable because there is no difference in exchange rates in a currency with other currencies and the price of goods is more stable, when we travel abroad can be easier because no need exchange the money first.

multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

I think so. One currency can make our money stable.  In other case, using one strong currency with different country development maybe will be problem for some country which has low development.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

I think that would be quite too impossible because each country has it's currency but they all have different values. I believe that through the help of advanced technology,  there would be a big chance that crypto would be used as currency around the world but it would be hard for it to replace fiat.
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

The experience of the European Union seems to indicate that the use of a universal common currency could lead to a more homogeneous economic development and facilitate economic transactions between countries, however I believe that the great inequality gap between nations should be reduced first, because at this time it would be impossible to try to standardize economies as diverse as the United States and Tanzania.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: