Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which alts should i buy now?  (Read 667 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

Ethereum. They have a very good plan for this coming months that I'm sure everyone will benefit on it. So I'm planning to buy Ethereum now while the price is right. But if it's price goes lower, that's the good time to buy.

This is a good advice. Hurry up to buy it until it grows and reaches at least 2 thousand. Ethereum has the coolest potential, so that you will be in profit if you buy these coins. I also recommend you investing into NEO.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:08:34 AM

Ethereum. They have a very good plan for this coming months that I'm sure everyone will benefit on it. So I'm planning to buy Ethereum now while the price is right. But if it's price goes lower, that's the good time to buy.
Yes, Ethereum is the major purchase of 2018. If you get that coin then you will be able to make money with bitcoin too.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

You should see the community of the BAR Token, from the titanium blockchain infrastructure project
a large community, updates from developers continuously and the most convenient is to see the price of this token
tutanotski

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:32:58 AM

Firstly check the market capitalization first of the whole crypto world and hows the state of the market by checking the fundamental analysis of crypto world and how big the fear uncertainty and doubt (FUD) negative news is as these factors can affect a lot in your investment. As the golden rule in trading not only in crypto cuurrencies is to buy low and sell high timing can make or break you in trading good luck to you!
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

I think that it probably already knows everything. You need to buy those altcoins that do not have such a large capitalization and which have Asian roots. So they will soon grow. You just need to wait.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

Tron and Ripple are the best alt coins at the moment for the long term investment. Few days before, there was a good buying opportunity as the there were heavy correction in the market and these coins were available at very cheap price. As per the coinmarketcap, these two coins are up by more than 50% in the last 24 hours. I would suggest you to go for these coins, it will be very profitable in the future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

Altcoins in CMC top20 should be safe bet for the long term. Personally I'd buy ETH, NEO, VEN, STRAT, WTC. Oyster Pearl PRL team announced about airdrop very bullish.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

Market fluctuations with sharp falls will continue for another two weeks. So you have time to buy everything you want. I hope the market capitalization will start again its growth. As an additional investment I can invite you to participate in ICO MORPHEUS.NETWORK. Perhaps this will interest you.

lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

as many of the altcoins are low right now i have decided to take some money out of my savings and invest it in alts.
which coins do you think i should invest in?
duration-1 year
 and i can take out my money anytime but not more than a year.
coins i hold right now- btc,eth,xrp

I think many of the coins have really good prices for buying. But if you think an investment which is for 1 year, you can maybe think about cardano, NEO or ICON.

Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

I think you should invest in Ripple coin.
Ripple has been increasingly adopted by banks and payment networks as settlement infrastructure technology with American Banker explaining that from banks perspective, distributed ledgers like the Ripple system have a number of advantages over cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and etherium. Banks and companies already know about this technology and they will use it.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:03:50 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 02:51:00 PM by boltz

Right now , I stay away from alts as long as bitcoin don't have a stable price or anything similar. My eyes are on ICO's right now and good projects. Recently I have discovered LYMPO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2655965 and after I have read the whitepaper I'm more than certain that the team of LYMPO will have a great succes into the crypto space. I mean every one of us I think it will use LYMPO at a certain point and I have heard only good words about the project.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

You can go on holding those coins and you can also add some other big ones like Neo, Vechain, Ark, Monero.
There are too many coins to hold, you need to make a basket. Don't put all your money in a few coins, diversify.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

ethereum because as a very big project last year, this year will be the opportunity to become rich in the future.I'm not afraid to invest in any project no matter what I trust this market can be similar to the general course coins

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
guaza

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

ın my opinion almost all is proper to buy nowadays due to dicreasing the bitcoins price , all of thems price will increase again, at least we hope like that
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

as many of the altcoins are low right now i have decided to take some money out of my savings and invest it in alts.
duration-1 year

holding BTC, ETH and XRP, these are has a potential to grow in the near future, no doubt because bitcoin and eth are the two leading coins that are in demand to use world wide and also xrp too, i have more suggestion, include IDH token, RIPPLE and ADA for more better result for the laps of 1 year. as of now these three i recommend are in the dip so its time to buy, hold and generate profits.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

Tron and Ripple are the best alt coins at the moment for the long term investment. Few days before, there was a good buying opportunity as the there were heavy correction in the market and these coins were available at very cheap price. As per the coinmarketcap, these two coins are up by more than 50% in the last 24 hours. I would suggest you to go for these coins, it will be very profitable in the future.
The only thing which you need to do is to study all the altcoins which are there in the market and after that you need to make a comparison amongst all the coins which you found. I think of ETH to be the best coin to be bought as it has higher growth rate and it will also help you in making a handsome amount of money in the future. You need to choose it only if you are willing for day trading.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

Almost all crypto units are now in a downtrend.I suggest you buy Ethereum or Ethereum soft.Invertors say ethereum soft will be able to solid.

I do not think that investing into an ICO is a great idea, it is too much risky. Better buy Cardano, NEO, ARK, Ethereum, EOS.  I suppose exactly these alternative coins will have the better potential in future.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

duration-1 year
Will the best to buy for now is that those altcoins that the value goes down same as btc. And its also good to buy some btc so that when value would rebound we can have achievemennts, as we know the value of btc is bigger than others eventough it dumps a lot for now but still it would be more valuable in time.

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

duration-1 year

The best thing to do right now is just hold all your coins that you have for you not to lose any profit. Now, if you are planning to spend some of your money then i prefer that you invest on bitcoins because the price in the market has decreased drastically and you will earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.

Goaide619

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

duration-1 year

Your portfolio is good enough all you have to do is increase the coins you have right now. Just maintain this and gradually increase the value and it is certain that it will do good performance. But if you really want to add altcoins try to consider WAVES and Neo these have potential of growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: