Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the perfect moment?!  (Read 939 times)
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

I do not think this is the perfect time to invest in the altcoins. The rumors about Cryptocurrency are bad and they are real. We should be vigilant about this. I am really worried for the Cryotocurrency market. I think that this will be the time when all the altcoins will go down. Investing in the present moment is really dangerous. That's my opinion of the market.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

Great investment 100USD to 1900 USD. do you think this year is also possible such increase?

I'm not impressed with this increase and for sure he could gain much more from 100 $ in one year , for example I expanded my portfolio 200 Times specially from ethereum explosion in 2017 and you saw that almost all cryptocurrencies had a massive price increase this last year , I think that this explosion will continue also this year but with the same volume I guess , we hope that more people will start investing in cryptocurrencies and this will be good for all of us.

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Rano

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

I also think that this is the right moment now. I already have loaded some money on coinbase. Only need to wait that my bank confirms the transaction on monday so maybe I can get to buy on tuesday. The market is slowly recovering soon.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:14:23 PM

These days is really the great chance to buy cheap altoins ) If I had free BTC , i would make control purchase for sure. Although I believe that this is not the deep og the marken, it's still a good opportunity to buy. in investing the most important thing not to be greedy, and not try to win every percent of profit, because you can loose more.

ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

as you said you never know what the "high"is. Me i didn't sell recently, it just took a few hours for 2 of my coins to reach very high and drop again, i thought it was worth keeping it even when i considered a new crash will come. I hoped for another rise before the crash, well so it goes
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

Dear all,

For sure, this is the perfect moment in year to invest in crypto.

1. the price is down so with 100$ USD you can buy more units.
2. you shroud focus on maximum 4-5 currencies.
3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)
5. don' t invest in dirty coins!

This is what i did in Jan 2017. I invested 100 USD now I have 1900 USD.

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).

yes you are right if you want to invest in big quantity now, you will get big profit
don't think again !!!  buy much as possible
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

Nothing is perfect. It will be worse time to get in crypto. Its best time to cashout. The forecast is that BTC will be back to null in an year.
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:12:12 AM

good points specially the second one. i always tell people to stick to only a small number of coins and unfortunately i keep seeing people with long lists of coins they have invested in for some weird reason! i have actually seen someone who held about 50 different coins and tokens and was waiting to become rich but in reality he was losing more money that one normally does.

about your #4 i have to say i don't like telling others what i have invested in, specially friends who have no idea what cryptocurrencies or investment is! sure if someone is already familiar with the market, tell them but not if they are not.

I used to be one of those people. I thought that it's best to mimick the overall trend of the entire cryptocurrency market as a hedge against a small number of coins falling. I've since learned the error of my ways. The main problem with holding many coins is that if one of them moons, it will only be a small amount you make, yet if the entire crypto market crashes, there is no hedge anyway and you'll lose value regardless. You can see this currently with every single top 100 coin falling. So much for diversification, it would not have saved you!

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for your profitable investment in altcoin. But today you say buy altcoin, I think you should re-analyze the market. I guess in the future altcoin prices will drop sharply. We see altcoin prices fall, we should buy, but you look at the market today. All the altcoin coins are heavily influenced by many countries. They are decreasing, you should consider carefully.
cho99

Merit: 61

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for your profitable investment in altcoin. But today you say buy altcoin, I think you should re-analyze the market. I guess in the future altcoin prices will drop sharply. We see altcoin prices fall, we should buy, but you look at the market today. All the altcoin coins are heavily influenced by many countries. They are decreasing, you should consider carefully.

Consider what ? Consider that people should stay away from cryptocurrencies nowadays , how stupid it is !!! It's the fuckin right time to invest in altcoins , I have all my money invested in , if I had more I will buy more and more and I am considering taking a loan to invest more , I made 50 K $ last year with just 1000 $ investment , I admit that my portfolio decreased about 50 % till today but I'm confident that it will go back for the usual level , the key off success is patience in this field , let's us being optimistic and don't spread panic

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Coincado

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

Haejin Lee seems to be right on his prediction on BTC he posted yesterday  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L_85xaUOO8
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

Support level looks to be about $7k at the moment, not over yet and I don't think it will be for at least another week.
We could be seeing the biggest event in crypto this week, G20 will discuss regulation and it could go through quick or be dragged out, I feel with everything going on lately they will agree to regulate, a lot of whales will react to this I think, pushing it down possibly to $5k.

Once all the heat settles, the world of FUD won't have much more to go on, regulation is a must for the survival of crypto, once in place and the fear goes down not much can stop it.

If nothing comes from it, more FUD and more FUD to come.

Interesting times in the crypto world, but stay positive
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

Yes now is the ideal time to make the purchase of altcoins and get X as soon as the market again goes to the top.
D-Fault

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

Yes now is the ideal time to make the purchase of altcoins and get X as soon as the market again goes to the top.

But the problem that only few coins will return green, lot of bad scam coins will definitely sink.
zombies

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

Support level looks to be about $7k at the moment, not over yet and I don't think it will be for at least another week.
We could be seeing the biggest event in crypto this week, G20 will discuss regulation and it could go through quick or be dragged out, I feel with everything going on lately they will agree to regulate, a lot of whales will react to this I think, pushing it down possibly to $5k.

Once all the heat settles, the world of FUD won't have much more to go on, regulation is a must for the survival of crypto, once in place and the fear goes down not much can stop it.

So, now you changed your tune of 30k and 50k and telling it will fall to 5k. ROFL. What a change.
preshpr1nce

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

So, now you changed your tune of 30k and 50k and telling it will fall to 5k. ROFL. What a change.

What? you're a clown mate, look at history, coins dip, coins explode, nothing will change.
I've said it MAY fall to $5000, this is worst case in my eyes.
Does this mean I feel it won't grow again? god you're an idiot.

I still think 50k by end of 2018 is very possible for BTC, even IF it hits $5000 this week

Last year it bottomed out in Jan/Feb, just like this year, it took awhile to come back and we got 13x returns over 2017.

Get off the forum already, go see a shrink
zombies

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

What? you're a clown mate, look at history, coins dip, coins explode, nothing will change.

I still think 50k by end of 2018 is very possible for BTC, even IF it hits $5000 this week

Last year it bottomed out in Jan/Feb, just like this year, it took awhile to come back and we got 13x returns over 2017.

Ok it will not reach 50k. We will know who is true and honest. Are you ready for a challenge?
preshpr1nce

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

Ok it will not reach 50k. We will know who is true and honest. Are you ready for a challenge?

Really couldn't care what you think, if it makes it to $50k or not won't phase me, I'll still make profit, I don't set done deal predictions on BTC I just speculate on where it could go.
Don't confuse my replies to you as any care of your view, I'm just trying to prevent beginners from being mislead.

I still think you need to sit back and question your nature on here, if you honestly think you're doing good then you need to see some one about your mental health.
zombies

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

Really couldn't care what you think, if it makes it to $50k or not won't phase me, I'll still make profit, I don't set done deal predictions on BTC I just speculate on where it could go.
Don't confuse my replies to you as any care of your view, I'm just trying to prevent beginners from being mislead.

I still think you need to sit back and question your nature on here, if you honestly think you're doing good then you need to see some one about your mental health.

I am doing good for innocent people. Not for whales like you who pretend crypto is for real. You must seriously find a job rather than depending your life on crypto. Before talking about my mental health state you check your mental health for the valid point I raised against you in this post.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

this moment is a very good moment but not perfect because the decline will still continue and most of the coins are not stable

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: