Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:06:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the perfect moment?!  (Read 939 times)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

This was certainly the perfect moment. So many weak hands selling at a low price, while seasoned investors knew that it was just a temporary blip. Successful is gained through patience and wise investments. There were many good opportunities, some much better than others. If you have any WAGERR tokens then you will be smiling right now as they have just launched the mainnet today. Everyone else needs to get some quick as it won't be 50 cents for much longer. This is an easy profit maker so if you missed out before, don't miss out again!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

this moment is a very good moment but not perfect because the decline will still continue and most of the coins are not stable
we don't need to worry even there are still declined   'cause for sure the train will surprise us again and we already know that the such altcoin is very volatile . So the most important now is to buy while the price is cheap. And this is the perfect moment to gain more in the future.
kkont96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

this moment is a very good moment but not perfect because the decline will still continue and most of the coins are not stable
we don't need to worry even there are still declined   'cause for sure the train will surprise us again and we already know that the such altcoin is very volatile . So the most important now is to buy while the price is cheap. And this is the perfect moment to gain more in the future.

A little disagree, because I believe that the market will fall, but in the spring everything will go up.  Wink
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

A little disagree, because I believe that the market will fall, but in the spring everything will go up.  Wink

The ups and downs are already commonplace. Most importantly it benefits first the opportunity to gain higher profits, chances are this occasion will sometimes not exist anymore.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

Dear all,

For sure, this is the perfect moment in year to invest in crypto.

1. the price is down so with 100$ USD you can buy more units.
2. you shroud focus on maximum 4-5 currencies.
3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)
5. don' t invest in dirty coins!

This is what i did in Jan 2017. I invested 100 USD now I have 1900 USD.

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).

you should believe there is no much time to buy coins with cheap price better than now, the price is starting to recover from the crash, we still have the chance to buy and you should believe if we have invested in a good coin than surely its price will rise in the future, taking this chance rightnow is the best, we may dont have much chance like this in this year.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

There is no time one cannot buy, I think for now we are in buyers market because there are some good projects that their prices have dropped significantly, and this could provided a great return on investment, just don't buy for buying sake which is what some people do, amke sure tha project has active develoment behind it
mavipapagan

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

It is right , last couple weeks were great times to invest in. So many great opportunities were waiting for investors. Great coins going from very cheap prices , i hope you guys gathered some coins and didn't miss the opportunity. Actually it's still not too late to jump in. We are still in the early stages of climb. If you are thinking about investing you'd better do it now because market already turned into green and it doesn't look like it's going to stop this time.

BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

I think we can never say this is the perfect moment for buy or sell, because too many factors that affect bitcoin.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:02:33 AM

Good for you that you got a lot of profit last year. For the past weeks,  it was the perfect time to buy coins wherein the market is bleeding. But now,  most of them are starting to catch up especially btc and it is not too late yet. Buy now and hold for a long time.  Set your goal/target and for it will be great in the future.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

I think people should hurry up and buy more bitcoin because the discount is getting smaller and smaller and if they still hesitated, they will end up with no choice but to buy it expensive or even on another all time high like $30k.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:17:48 AM

I think we can never say this is the perfect moment for buy or sell, because too many factors that affect bitcoin.

Yeah there are other factors that affects bitcoin, but if you are going to purchase more bitcoins, then it will be the best timing to buy more bitcoins. Buying bitcoins for a very low value is considered as a good timing, because if time comes that bitcoin value increases, you can sell those in a high price. So that means you will earn more interest.

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

I started shopping two days ago. Even if there is another fall, I do not think it will be big. It's time!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

I like the way the thread starter has posted his personal experience in points for the benefit of new members, i hope most of the members purchased from the dip, the market is already moving upwards nicely now.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

Is this the perfect moment?! Yes this is the right time to invest in crypto, prices are all down again and the colors back to red this is the right time for crypto users.
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

its the perfect moment to buy more cryptocurrency, the price is not in the highest point. So there wouldn't be any other opportunity like this time. Invest more and gain on the next year.
monmoni

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

i think we have to wait several days, the price is going up. But many crypto price is went down. I you believe those would going up then you should buy them. But I suggest wait for several days more.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

I think people should hurry up and buy more bitcoin because the discount is getting smaller and smaller and if they still hesitated, they will end up with no choice but to buy it expensive or even on another all time high like $30k.
No need to hurry to buy this because it might lose anything you really give your effort. It is really great and help you anything you wanted. This transaction will raise its price day by day and we dont need to hurry on buying anything because not believing in what happened next menas you'll regret this for the future.
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Great Spin.  
Is true.  This is a good moment for invest.  
Hodl  Hodl  Hodl.  
Resee  to december  2018 1 0x 1000.

My portfolio
1 ALCO Alaricoin token
2  Idex  membership token
3 Rebellius
4 Genesis vision  
5 cappasity
6 storm

And some other

drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

It was better one week ago, but you are not too late
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

Dear all,

For sure, this is the perfect moment in year to invest in crypto.

1. the price is down so with 100$ USD you can buy more units.
2. you shroud focus on maximum 4-5 currencies.
3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)
5. don' t invest in dirty coins!

This is what i did in Jan 2017. I invested 100 USD now I have 1900 USD.

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).
I will wait until January 2019 so we can see how you profit from $1900 .and i agree on you sight about the potential of every coin we will be investing..and if its not abusing will you please PMme. About what are those coins in your folio for me to have another preference

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: