Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the perfect moment?!  (Read 939 times)
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

I would say yes and no, it depends on the project you wish to invest but also the money you will invest in this crypto space. Right now it is a good time to accumulate the crypto in your watchlist, if the price crash a little you will also buy since you are accumulating right now, Q1 of the year is always good to buy cheap cryptocurrencies and sell higher near the end of the year.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

I really enjoy current trading chances with alternative coins. Price all feel cheap to invest for long term. Movements are very volatile to also make short term profits. And new money comes into market faster.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

As what i have noticed. Coins mostly in dump stage during the first 2 to 3 months of the new year. So it means that this is the right time to buys more coins. Then sell it before the year ends. That scenario has been redundant for how many years already. And yes it was a right move to sell when the price is in rocket high because the next thing we know, it will be in dump pruce again.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

As what i have noticed. Coins mostly in dump stage during the first 2 to 3 months of the new year. So it means that this is the right time to buys more coins. Then sell it before the year ends. That scenario has been redundant for how many years already. And yes it was a right move to sell when the price is in rocket high because the next thing we know, it will be in dump pruce again.

Yes this is the perfect time to buy any currency  because of low pricing but i think see it if theres a future to grow a price if you buy because its very hard if you losses a money and its very hard to pick also a coin to know if theres a potencial to growing up the price.

Toshibron

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

These days is really the great chance to buy cheap altoins ) If I had free BTC , i would make control purchase for sure. Although I believe that this is not the deep og the marken, it's still a good opportunity to buy. in investing the most important thing not to be greedy, and not try to win every percent of profit, because you can loose more.
Sueb PAs Abimanyu

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

A good moment isn't to rush to buy as well to sell. Analyze to the deep. And hold on for long time. Not tempted by a momentary spike that maybe just a mirage.
findgreenland

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

Dear all,

For sure, this is the perfect moment in year to invest in crypto.

1. the price is down so with 100$ USD you can buy more units.
2. you shroud focus on maximum 4-5 currencies.
3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)
5. don' t invest in dirty coins!

This is what i did in Jan 2017. I invested 100 USD now I have 1900 USD.

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).

Right, altcoins investment need patient and research.
I once invest NXT and try to make great  profit from short term investment, and the result is that I lost most of my money.

mahamuda

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

I wish you success, all the guys, who had courage to buy in the perfect moment!
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:21:29 PM

Good for you to make 1900 from your 100, now, what your target before this year end? Like how far your 1oo can reach until December 2018?
That's the point, and investing also into other coins is a good option especially if you are a risks taker... but making sure everything will end in a win situation.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
whoisdoctors

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

I also bought $ 1000 coins when the market sank. Now I already have twice as many. I bought when ETH was $ 700
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

Dear all,

3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).

You've made good money over the past year. Currently, it is difficult to choose a currency for investment, as bitcoin grows in price and everything else falls. I think we should wait a while.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

Now is just the time to form your portfolio, wait time and multiply by xxx times. 2018 will be successful for the crypto currency.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

I think it will be a tremendous appreciation because we are starting to make solid investments with confidence. I wish everyone good luck
Trading market is very active right now. We cant say if when is the perfect time but taking risk and trusting our self can answer it. It is really important that we are updated about everything that is going on in crypto world. But be good on choosing when is the perfect time. Wish us luck.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

Dear all,

It was indeed a good moment to buy crypto at the moment you posted this thread. Crypto has gone up significantly ever since. However there should be more growth available for 2018
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:08:25 AM

I think it will be a tremendous appreciation because we are starting to make solid investments with confidence. I wish everyone good luck
Trading market is very active right now. We cant say if when is the perfect time but taking risk and trusting our self can answer it. It is really important that we are updated about everything that is going on in crypto world. But be good on choosing when is the perfect time. Wish us luck.
We should really be updated to know if that coim will have a future to pump or will it just keep on dumping, some coins weren't recover that much so we shpuld atleast know when to buy and sell so keep updated.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:39:49 AM

Dear all,

I like that, within a period of 1 year from 100 USD you get 1900 USD, so fantastic
from the your explanation, I conclude the right coin and waiting for the right time is the main key
then you don't come back empty handed
thank you, success for you!
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:58:37 AM

I think for now we are in buyers market because there are some good projects that their prices have dropped significantly, and this could provided a great return on investment, just don't buy for buying sake which is what some people do, amke sure tha project has active develoment behind it
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

Dear all,

good luck friends, very good work, by looking and looking at the time to get the right moment to sell or buy. I wish you luck always with you
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

I think the most important point made is the point number 5, about investing into dry coin, some people think any coin can do 10X which is not, I have invested into some project that has been below the ICO price for a long time because when I understand the fundamentals behind the project I realised the mistake I made
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

Yes, this is really the right time. I also made trades similar to yours, I also bought some coins in the first month of the year last year and sold some at the end of the year, I made a lot of profit. I bought some coins again this year while the prices are down and I'm planning to hold and sell my coins again at the end of the year (if the market is in good shape). I hope it goes well until December 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: