Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 04:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoins be converted into cash?  (Read 1206 times)
Baoo

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

In my opinion, this is difficult to achieve, especially in this period. Because the majority of countries has rejected the presence of bitcoin in digital currencies and they consider it as a dangerous currency and the truth that Bitcoin do not correspond to their interests because those countries cannot control it.
On the other hand, the only way that Bitcoin will converted into cash  and this will achieve when the governments will recognize Bitcoin as a legal currency.
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

Can bitcoins be converted into cash?
Yeah absolutely, you can convert your bitcoin to cash. Just send it to exchanges where you can buy or sell btc from fiat. And that's it, sell your bitcoin there, and the amount will be reflected in your bank account associated with that service provider.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

You try some exchanger depending on your country.
but if your country doesn't have exchanger not a few exchangers are also able to serve almost in all countries, Like Coinmama or localbitcoin can help you cash out your money, but i would prefer to localbitcoin because i have try it once. it save and reliable but the cons is the price in the localbitcoin is depend on the person who want to trade. but for me that's better than you can't cash out your money.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

Yeah. It's easy to change. But you will know the trading process. Trading has helped to exchange the bitcoin any other country currency. So before trading you learn the trading process. It helpful to you. It any time to change. Trading is good to use for the all country people. It connects the country people to share information for the future growth. It's time to complete the process. If start tearing you complete in one hour If not, complete trading process will be cancelled on time.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

Of course, it can! It's a digitl currency so what'd you expect. This is the worlds future money so it can be converted. Bitcoin converted into cash is the very first thing I've known at first, and it's also the reason why i got curious and tried it at least.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

Yes they can, there are a lot of ways and exchanges to do so.

chaukhchi

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

Yes of course if you want to exchange bitcoin into cash, you can convert them into cash and exchange them according to your country's currency each.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

yes of course, bitcoin can be converted to cash througn trading exchange. In our country we have this coins.ph wallet in which we are using that to recieve money from bitcoin that we converted to cash from a trading exchange . when our money is already in our coins.ph wallet . we can send it to our family or we can send it directly to some selected banks.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

yes i can. depends on what fiat you are using, or if your country doesn't have local exchanger you can use exchanger that use USD fiat and convert it to paypal
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

Yes it can. I already do that so many times, because my country doesn't support bitcoin, there's no place to use it.
And most platform online doesn't support shipping to my country, so i can't spend it online too.
The best way for me to feel the advantage from bitcoin is to sell and turn it into cash.
I think each country has their own websites? I don't know but indonesian usually convert their bitcoin into idr in vip bitcoin indonesia.
You can find the suitable websites for you though, just be careful not to get scammed!

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

yes of course, bitcoin can be converted to cash througn trading exchange. In our country we have this coins.ph wallet in which we are using that to recieve money from bitcoin that we converted to cash from a trading exchange . when our money is already in our coins.ph wallet . we can send it to our family or we can send it directly to some selected banks.

Yes it definitely can be converted into cash.  You usually store it in a digital wallet then from there you can convert it to fiat money. There are different wallets. But there are transaction fees that will be deducted from your money.  It depends on your country what wallet to use and how exactly to convert it into fiat money.  That's why many are now into bitcoin because they can earn additional  income through bitcoin.  And that's the good thing about bitcoin.
yanifitri20

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

of course, can be converted into cash, usually via debit debit transfers, or used to purchase goods, for every transaction that already uses this digital money
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

yes u can make fiat from bitcoin but i think holding bitcoi is best.so no need to make fiat.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

Yup. Bitcoin and other cryptos can be traded or converted into cash or fiat varying on the market price of a certain coin, and in your case, Bitcoin, that is currently priced at 9000 USD. This is possible through exchangers. You may also use e-wallet to convert your Bitcoin. You may also pay bills with the use of Bitcoin but that is only if Bitcoin is legal to your country.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

Yes you can convert your bitcoin into cash if you want to then why not, you invest or buy your bitcoin into cash then why not if you want to convert it what cash what you want to by trading into it.

posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

Yes , bitcoin can be converted into cash by many ways you want to choose from, in order to convert your bitcoin into cash, it depend on your country where you are. You can make use of trusted  exchange  sites like bitfines and many others. You can also trade with trusted individuals in this forum as well, however  care must be taken when with peer. Also  bitcoin is a digital currency, you can buy and sell here in my part of the country where i come from, with cash transfer directly into your bank account.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

Yes , bitcoin can be converted into cash by many ways you want to choose from, in order to convert your bitcoin into cash, it depend on your country where you are. You can make use of trusted  exchange  sites like bitfines and many others. You can also trade with trusted individuals in this forum as well, however  care must be taken when with peer. Also  bitcoin is a digital currency, you can buy and sell here in my part of the country where i come from, with cash transfer directly into your bank account.
Absolutely yes, you may convert your bitcoin into cash according on which country you are from, and it depends on which country bitcoin were legal. Localbitcoins.com you may use this in your local country. Just convert from your wallet up to bank account who supported with bitcoin, peer exchange here in forum is very risky there are so many cancer people here be ware and don't take a risk if there's another way to convert your bitcoin.
eyeflip

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

Yeah you can send it to an exchange which will turn it into your local currency, or whichever currency you prefer to get it transferred into. If you wish to stay anonymous you alway have the option of P2P, which entails trading directly with someone privately. Finding someone might be a little tricky, i would suggest going through the forums if that is something that interests you
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

Yes, using fiat exchanges: Kraken, Coinbase, Bistamp, Bitfinex, Gemini and many more. If you don't want to disclose your identity to these companies, I suggest trading with individuals in the forums.
IMO it’s best not to use an exchange cause using one goes against the point of cryptocurrency
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

That is possible. You can use fiat exchange sites like Bitfinex and Coinbase. There are 2 very reputable sites and you can switch from bitcoin to cash.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: