Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do during blood waves?  (Read 994 times)
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

What a sad music mate it makes me lol. Haha sounds like after the war there's more people is crying because a lot  people died,  

Anyways based on your question during blood waves i  buy more cheap alt that has a potential to grow in long term , 'cause im hoping to gain more profits after this bloody scenario.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:45:20 PM

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?

During the blood waves, there is only a few things can happen either i used to trade the good scripts or else i used to relax and leave the trading for few hours or even few days. For trading first I used to open the exchange website and then i will used to find the intraday trend and momentum for that particular day and then select some good scripts from the number of ups and downs scripts by this i select the good script and i trade it for day trading or even for short-term trading if the blood waves continue for few days. And sometimes i even take dumps if i already made my monthly or weekly targeted returns so that i don't take unnecessary risks.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

In this period, I just keep holding all my coin and do nothing cause I'm stucking all my capital in INS token Smiley). I made a stupid decision, bought INS too early when it's just listed on Binance. I bought it at the price 0.0007 BTC/INS and at the moment its price is about 0.0003 BTC/INS. LOL. Maybe I'll keep holding few more months maybe until this huge dump has been over for long time Smiley)

cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

In this period, I just keep holding all my coin and do nothing cause I'm stucking all my capital in INS token Smiley). I made a stupid decision, bought INS too early when it's just listed on Binance. I bought it at the price 0.0007 BTC/INS and at the moment its price is about 0.0003 BTC/INS. LOL. Maybe I'll keep holding few more months maybe until this huge dump has been over for long time Smiley)

INS has a bright future, hold tight on that one and you should be doing okay.

As for what I do, I mostly sit around bored because there's nothing to do but then sometimes there's a rare low risk opportunity for some trading which I hop on to. It's important to remind yourself that we can't change the results, all we can do is have the correct input.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
cryptocrusher

Merit: 136

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

INS has a bright future, hold tight on that one and you should be doing okay.

As for what I do, I mostly sit around bored because there's nothing to do but then sometimes there's a rare low risk opportunity for some trading which I hop on to. It's important to remind yourself that we can't change the results, all we can do is have the correct input.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:47:36 PM

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?

I look for opportunities to buy during corrections or crashes. The trick is trying to find the bottom so you can get a good deal. I prefer not to sell in a crash unless I can predict the drop and sell early in the drop. Then you can either buy low to take profits or reposition yourself with more coins at a lower price. If you can’t time it correctly, then it’s best to just hold.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:09:27 AM

What I'm doing right now or everytime btc drops is always keeping an eye to its price from time to time and stay updated here in the forum to catch up fresh news happening in crypto world

Personally I just simply got used to these dips/crashes that I pretty much don't care anymore. Though I'd definitely much prefer bitcoin to go higher as I was already planning on buying myself a new laptop. I definitely wouldn't want to purchase at prices this low. Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer.

Me too, I couldn't buy a new laptop because of btc's drop and Cry Even though having a laptop is very urgent (I am now having a thesis), I decided to keep waiting a little bit more because it's not practical to dump right now. I hope btc will rise as soon as possible or else there's a big possibility that I will struggle more doing my thesis.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:23:17 AM

Id like to pause, it's hard find pump time to sell. I just hopd my coin for now. I will wait until the market become more positive. I try to have some masternode coin so I still get passive income from it. DP and Crave is good, I also want to try XCPO the price is down now it's a good chance to buy XCPO now, to run masternode or staking. Cool

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:33:33 AM

I don't have extra fund to buy some coins so I  am staying away from my folio and just putted an alert when my holdings are find.

btctalker77

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:45:33 AM

When Coinmarketcap is in full red, it is a good time to sell through CFDs. Blood Waves last for a few days, and once they start they take a while to be over, so it is a very good time to get on the other side of the trade.
Here's more about how to profit during blood waves: http://www.wvwv.org/cryptocurrency-brokers/
Anyway, you should exercise caution when selling the crypto market, because there is always the risk of a sudden reverse.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:08:29 AM

When Coinmarketcap is in full red, it is a good time to sell through CFDs. Blood Waves last for a few days, and once they start they take a while to be over, so it is a very good time to get on the other side of the trade.
Here's more about how to profit during blood waves: http://www.wvwv.org/cryptocurrency-brokers/
Anyway, you should exercise caution when selling the crypto market, because there is always the risk of a sudden reverse.

Well, the same thing as what others do and that is Holding, waiting a little bit time can make you earned a huge profit because this the best way to exirt your working so hard on bounty campaign because that is my status in earning bitcoin through 1 year in service to support my financial needs in the family.

krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

I do nothing. because you do anything now you also get lost. let's be patient and enjoy your free time. come back after the Chinese New Year.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:03:22 AM

Well, just chill and relax in trading, while the market now is on bloody bath just pause in trading or if you have enough fund this is the great opportunity to invest some coins while the price was decreased. Just hold and patience at this time must be need and wait until crypto currency will bouncing back again.
Hopefully by next month lets get together our huge profit. Grin
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

I look for opportunities to buy during corrections or crashes. The trick is trying to find the bottom so you can get a good deal. I prefer not to sell in a crash unless I can predict the drop and sell early in the drop. Then you can either buy low to take profits or reposition yourself with more coins at a lower price. If you can’t time it correctly, then it’s best to just hold.

A great trader once told me that you should have extra money to buy coins whenever there is a correction or crash because it's a good time for you to buy. Living by the cardinal rule of buy low and sell high, when the market goes red, it's a good opportunity for traders to buy more coins. Unlike some, they make the mistake of selling once they see red in order to cut their losses, or buy when there is hype over a coin and it's price is rising.

Tynovten_

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:30:55 AM

Take funds at the ATM and prepare to shop and prepare large suitcases to leave for the next 3 months vacation. i am ready to spend and prepare for profit.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:03:28 AM

cool site,who create that ?yeah guess its refreshing watching them fly..i stopped trading now,waiting for the stabilization of market flow the price is too hard to predict now,and all are red i have no option to trade for..maybe in a couple of weeks or months things will be better again
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:30:07 AM

Due to the big drop in market some investors are doing pannic selling which is not good idea to do.
Lets just think that this big drop is only a chance for us to buy some good coins and make profit when its price increase.
No matter what happen in the market we have to always think positive, because weak hands are sometimes didnt success. Just trust your coin and be patient all the time.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

I’m completely neutral when it comes to bloodbath situation. Right now I’m not looking after any trades and no investment at all. What I did is just took out the required money when prices were little high. So in current scenario I’m just waiting and watching the market and trying to hope that it will rise soon. There is nothing much I’m expecting right away and we can’t do anything in front of big polictal pressures. Hopefully everything will be right on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

What a sad song, but if fits perfectly well what most people might be going through now during the bitcoin dumps. I guess most people might have planned what to do with their coin worth after turning it into fiat. I think its better not to always look at the price of cryptocurrencies always cause it might cause heart attack for many. Just listen to the news to know which states it is in, if its either falling or raising without looking at the price even though its tempting.
inskraer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:55:58 AM

I sit and enjoy it, because at this moment I buy at a lower price to get more profit in the future Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: