Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:26:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do during blood waves?  (Read 999 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?

I’m completely neutral when it comes to bloodbath situation. Right now I’m not looking after any trades and no investment at all. What I did is just took out the required money when prices were little high. So in current scenario I’m just waiting and watching the market and trying to hope that it will rise soon. There is nothing much I’m expecting right away and we can’t do anything in front of big polictal pressures. Hopefully everything will be right on.

Well me too, though i'm not watching the market anymore so i won't get caught up with all the drama and fuds. Anything can happen at this point and there's pretty much nothing we can do so why waste energy worrying about something like that. If you're really not feeling good, then sell at a loss and quit crypto. If you believe in bitcoin, then relax.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:04:03 AM

During blood waves i think the good idea is to find new alt that is tend to increase unlike eth 'cause when the bitcoin price is decreasing the value of ETH is really affected , so much better to find new alt but to make sure it is legit i think need to gain  more information which is whos behind the project to assured that it will give us a good return after.  Cause  there's some shitcoin now aday so much better to assure our decisions when it comes to buying altcoins
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

Lol..what a site, the music though, quite relaxing yet creepy. Whom ever that created that site must have battled a lot with cryptocurrency dumps and couldn't handle his/her emotions.  Its a nice concept though. Back to your question, though I am not much a trader but a holder but during dumps, if i have a coin i want to trade but seeing this dump, I will usual take a pause and wait till it pumps.
hungchenyao

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

To relax^^ just waiting, believe this market,!
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

During this blood waves I dont have time to get panic. There are some saying bitcoin will recover maybe this upcoming months. Yet, only speculation but I just hold for now.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?

Grin Grin Just like when you finished watching a tragic movie and then comes the end part with the list of names and a sorrowful music to add to it. That is absolutely an after-death music and being on that website for more than 5 minutes personally will make me lose hope in cryptocurrency at large rather than giving me hope. Whoever made that site must be a savage in a good way. It is fun to have a good laugh with all the crypto blood bath though.

For me, I really do not give the market much thought at times like this as I know the market will recover anyway. So, I just keep to Forex trading for the mean time until the market comes back. For my holdings, they are long term, so I really do not bother. I just leave the panic for those who want to panic, which would end up being their loss if they end up giving the institutions exactly what they want.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

Most of the times I hodl. Other times, when I feel like the market is going to drop even further in a significant manner, I sell and buy again when the price drops even more. Basically what I did a few days ago when prices were rising. I sold, and bought again today

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

lol i almost crying and laugh together when opened cryptofeels site XD
I already lost 70% of my assets, don't know what to do, i think i will just holding eth and wait the crypto world recovers again
AndreyBelts

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?
Microsoft banned this site Sad
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

As for me, this was my first time experiencing this kind of dumps. I cant even imagine how the market drops too fast. Since this is a very rare experience, I would just enjoy hodling and focus on other services given in the forum. But it leaves me a sore eye every time I'm looking at my blockfolio and also the coinmarketcap site which I regularly visit.

fukingnutz

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

Thanks for the link - I lol'd, truly. 

Me, I'm scanning new alts to buy the dip!  There's always Netflix too... just say'n.
jm1121

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

I stock up as best I can - even if it goes down further - it will come back up higher.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

I just try to not look.
I always check the prices at my smartphone because it is faster that way.
But now, I just want it away from me. There is a lot of loss and it isnt funny anymore.
I know many of us are feeling down now. But that will not help, all we can do is HODL and maybe try to pump it a little by buying more. This is a good chance to hoard a lot of tokens.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

If I have the money to buy coins that are on sale then I would but most of the time, when blood waves happen I dont want to look and stare at my portfolio because it is very discouraging. I will just wait until its over then I'll take a peek of what's going on with my coin holdings.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:06:39 PM

That is a good one,  Cheesy when i feel like the market is unpredictable and the market is going down,i would book my profits and wait for the market to stabilize, i did sell some of the coins i had in profits and i am holding a lot of ICO coins at the moment which did not even raise from the ICO price which is dreadful and i do hope that the market recovers in a couple of months.
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

I take care of something else, I do not look at the graphics, I try not to think about it, anyway we can not do anything now
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:11:12 PM

I take care of something else, I do not look at the graphics, I try not to think about it, anyway we can not do anything now
Yes, it's what we should do at this time to don't be panic. There are some out of my friend keep checking the price everyday, everyhour and they're feeling really nervous cause they invested in Bitcoin at 10k$ cause they think it's the lowest price Bitcoin can dump to Smiley). But for me, I've not checked the price of Bitcoin for days and it make me feel very comfortable Smiley)

JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

In a period of rapid decline - blood waves like today, I continue to hold and wait for the market to rebound rather than sell because the sale will certainly lose money and keep still have the opportunity make a profit because I believe in a few months the market will recover and increase strongly again.

margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:44:15 AM
Merited by ipbitrung01 (5)

I have accumulated a lot of USDT before to catch this storm, you can see the stj fall heavily on the value of bitcoin and other coin, this is a good sign that we can wait bitcoin and buy at lowest price. I think the price of bitcoin is very good at just $ 7000, while just 4 weeks ago the bitcoin price reached $ 19800 which is a great opportunity for us to invest.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:43:41 AM

We have to be patiently wait for the price increase because bitcoin now is too blood waves. And really hard to move forward now. Its like we're paralyze that can't move on. It's like we feel sick of price dumps. All we have to do now is to pray that bitcoin will continually goes up. Any way I don't lose hope, that bitcoin will rise soon and make us strong enough to make it double or multiply got plenty bitcoin. We have to relax now and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: